Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Joel was distracted 

274816797_1111617312969451_8019063437585

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

 

7 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Joel was distracted 

274816797_1111617312969451_8019063437585

That's gross but I will say that he has seemed a bit off/lethargic since the home Knicks game.  I would've been fine with him sitting in Miami too.  If he sits tonight I'm cool, even though I'm going.  He needs a breather.  Of course, even if he does play tonight he gets two days of rest before and after the Nets game which will be really good for him right now. 

39 minutes ago, therealdawk said:

That's gross but I will say that he has seemed a bit off/lethargic since the home Knicks game.  I would've been fine with him sitting in Miami too.  If he sits tonight I'm cool, even though I'm going.  He needs a breather.  Of course, even if he does play tonight he gets two days of rest before and after the Nets game which will be really good for him right now. 

I think the ideal scenario is to just cut back on his minutes a bit against Chicago and Brooklyn, which they should be able to do with Harden playing. Then sit him against Orlando. That game is the first of a back to back, and comes after two off nights.
 

So lesser opponent that Harden and Maxey should be able to handle , gives Jo three straight days off, then he comes back fresh for the second game of the back to back against Denver. 

[Harrison G.] Paul Millsap (personal reasons) is now out for tonight’s game.

 

 

21 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

[Harrison G.] Paul Millsap (personal reasons) is now out for tonight’s game.

 

 

I’m assuming Jordan is going to be in?

Wonder when teams will start to jockey for potential playoff match ups with less than 20 games to go. You want to avoid KD in round one vs Raptors, Cavs, Hornets.

I think we already saw it with basically saying the Heat can have the #1 seed when they didn't play Harden. 

12 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Wonder when teams will start to jockey for potential playoff match ups with less than 20 games to go. You want to avoid KD in round one vs Raptors, Cavs, Hornets.

I think we already saw it with basically saying the Heat can have the #1 seed when they didn't play Harden. 

I know KD is obviously great and Kyrie can kill you (on the road) but I’m not really even concerned about the Nets. Especially with Simmons hamstringing their offense in the playoffs. Frankly, I’m not even convinced they’re going to be in the playoffs.

The Heat and Bucks are the teams I have concerns about. Maybe the Celtics if they’re on a roll heading into the playoffs. 
 

 

3 hours ago, nipples said:

Yeah… I’m highly skeptical that Ben will even show up to sit on the bench Thursday. 
 

I mean maybe the Nets force him to, figuring he takes the boos in a game when he’s not playing to lessen the backlash when he finally does play at Philly. But don’t think that strategy will work. He’ll hear it from the bench and he’ll hear it even louder when he eventually does play. 

My guess is that he’s in a suite with nets FO personnel 

21 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

My guess is that he’s in a suite with nets FO personnel 

Probably Nets security personnel

36 minutes ago, nipples said:

I know KD is obviously great and Kyrie can kill you (on the road) but I’m not really even concerned about the Nets. Especially with Simmons hamstringing their offense in the playoffs. Frankly, I’m not even convinced they’re going to be in the playoffs.

The Heat and Bucks are the teams I have concerns about. Maybe the Celtics if they’re on a roll heading into the playoffs. 
 

 

So the Wizards and Knicks will make up ground to get the 9th or 10th seed? Not make the playoffs, come on. 

KD is that good he can carry a team and not the team you want to see in the first round of the playoffs vs the other teams mentioned. Not sure how that is up for debate. 

9 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

So the Wizards and Knicks will make up ground to get the 9th or 10th seed? Not make the playoffs, come on. 

KD is that good he can carry a team and not the team you want to see in the first round of the playoffs vs the other teams mentioned. Not sure how that is up for debate. 

I don’t consider being in the play-in tournament as making the playoffs. What I’m saying is I’m not convinced the Nets make it out of that play-in. 

speaking of meaningless, Ben riding the bench the entire game Thursday is just that. What is he going to get a smattering of boos at random times? There's never going to be a prompt to put him on the big screen to lay into him. He's not getting announced as part of the starting lineup. He's not checking into the game. 

Just ignore him and save up the real boos for the first time he actually comes back. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, JBENT87 said:

speaking of meaningless, Ben riding the bench the entire game Thursday is just that. What is he going to get a smattering of boos at random times? There's never going to be a prompt to put him on the big screen to lay into him. He's not getting announced as part of the starting lineup. He's not checking into the game. 

Just ignore him and save up the real boos for the first time he actually comes back. 

Are they selling popcorn at the WFC?  Just asking.  

12 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Are they selling popcorn at the WFC?  Just asking.  

Everyone should bring toilet paper and throw it in the air with a F Ben Simmons chant. 

Someone better have this fat head at the game. 
 

972D369C-7266-4A54-9259-4363D532422A.jpeg

They should have just sat Joel. 

3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

They should have just sat Joel. 

He’s on pace to play his most games in his career and second highest minutes per game average. 

3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

They should have just sat Joel. 

have we arrived at that time of march where we see mopy lethargic Joel every night for the rest of the season?

Hope its just a little stretch of this game and he can turn it on. 

bad quarter and we have taken the lead anyway.

joe in before kork.

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

joe in before kork.

Finally 

Bulls are 0 13 vs top 3 teams in both divisions. They are pretenders 

Embiid got going huh?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.