Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

cant believe Maxey only has 4 points. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

cant believe Maxey only has 4 points. 

Harden didn’t threaten to beat his ass tonight 

Matisse with the angry dunk. Love it

Maxey poured it in quick after my post. a quick 13 more for 17 total. 

His box scores are just stupid at this point.... 

43/14/2/2/3

Not his best game but Maxey put together a nice fourth quarter to help put it away. Jo was back to his dominant self. Harris was… there. 

 

4 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

have we arrived at that time of march where we see mopy lethargic Joel every night for the rest of the season?

Hope its just a little stretch of this game and he can turn it on. 

Lethargic 43 tonight 

9 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

That is really freaking awesome to see.......

Of course he went to Delilah's after for massages!!

 

 

Was it me or did Harden seem to be a little quicker with his first step/driving towards the basket last night?  Not like he was a few years ago but he doesn't seem as sluggish as he was the last year or so.

3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Was it me or did Harden seem to be a little quicker with his first step/driving towards the basket last night?  Not like he was a few years ago but he doesn't seem as sluggish as he was the last year or so.

I remember one drive in particular where I thought he looked like Rockets James Harden. Surprised me. 

3 minutes ago, nipples said:

I remember one drive in particular where I thought he looked like Rockets James Harden. Surprised me. 

It's a good sign for sure.  If he has a little more burst attacking the rim it will open up even more looks for the guys at the 3 point line.

  • Author
20 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

Get your popcorn ready.

 

th?id=OIP.DxRFkn0IQN1s4NL5AakRcwHaEK&pid

Since Making a Win-Now Trade of Haliburton for Sabonis, the Kings are 3-10, Exactly the Same Record as Indiana

1 hour ago, nipples said:

I remember one drive in particular where I thought he looked like Rockets James Harden. Surprised me. 

It was against Lavine so take it with a grain of salt.  He hasn't played defense his whole career and yet this season he's somehow even worse on that end.

This dude is a clown.....  Settle down, you're not Jack Nicholson 

 

 

 

Per Andrew bogut per his sources 

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

This dude is a clown.....  Settle down, you're not Jack Nicholson 

 

 

I saw that live and thought what is going on here. Did he try to tell him to get to the hudle? 

[Clark] Steve Nash confirms Ben Simmons will sit on bench with Nets Thursday night in Philly Nash says Ben knows reaction he will get and Steve says it will be good for him, according to @nypost

8 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

[Clark] Steve Nash confirms Ben Simmons will sit on bench with Nets Thursday night in Philly Nash says Ben knows reaction he will get and Steve says it will be good for him, according to @nypost

Smart. 

Hopefully no one is dumb enough to throw crap at him. Call him a **** all you want, but let's not toss batteries at him. 

9 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

[Clark] Steve Nash confirms Ben Simmons will sit on bench with Nets Thursday night in Philly Nash says Ben knows reaction he will get and Steve says it will be good for him, according to @nypost

I hope they hammer him good but, keep it clean. Don't need any malace at the palace part 2 or anything that causes suspensions or having to stop the game. 

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Smart. 

Hopefully no one is dumb enough to throw crap at him. Call him a **** all you want, but let's not toss batteries at him. 

Yeah that's what I'm worried about. The way it's being built up and all the headlines circulating...it's like they're baiting the crowd into acting dumb, and then they're going say "See, we told you about Philly fans" when something dumb happens. Let him sit there on the bench with that dead look in his eyes. 

59 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Per Andrew bogut per his sources 

I'm not really feeling it at this point. 

I want to keep Maxey. I dont see the fit here.  

10 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I'm not really feeling it at this point. 

I want to keep Maxey. I dont see the fit here.  

I'm sorry....what?  I don't even like Beal that much but if you send Tobias for Beal....then why wouldn't you want this?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.