Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

I'm still at Disney. I started watching sometime in the 3rd. Maxey was carrying then. 

Joel and Harden mostly closed late. So impressed with Maxey's 3 point shooting. The one he missed was in and out too. 

I thought Harris wasn't supposed to play. 

Seems like they can coast and turn it on when they need to to win.

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Thanks, Mike! 

 

 

Should Niang be starting over Thybulle? 

13 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Should Niang be starting over Thybulle? 

No, Thybulle at least shoots the open shot and previous 3 games got you 10 points a game. That is good enough, but they need to keep him involved and not standing in a corner. 

 

 

Man, Maxey is the truth. If I still wore jerseys, I’d buy a Maxey. 

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Man, Maxey is the truth. If I still wore jerseys, I’d buy a Maxey. 

I just get the tshirts with the name. Way less money and still supports the player

 

Remember when we were trading Maxey for a rental of Lowry.  Glad that didn't happen.

Screenshot_20220305-003111_Facebook.jpg

Didn't watch last night but I figured it would be a hard-er fought win.....I said 3-1 during these 4 games.......I think they lose tonight.  Playing the number 1 seed, on the road on a back to back is a lot to ask for.  That being said....watch the Sixers win by 20 lol

18 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

Didn't watch last night but I figured it would be a hard-er fought win.....I said 3-1 during these 4 games.......I think they lose tonight.  Playing the number 1 seed, on the road on a back to back is a lot to ask for.  That being said....watch the Sixers win by 20 lol

Seemed like embiid and Harden sort of rested last night.  I think they'll be ready to show Miami they are ready to take over the top seed.

4-0 with Harden but to see who we really are. Beat the heat tonight in miami

Harden payed off again last night. Maxey is able to play with a lot more freedom and if Embiid is having an off night he can also give you 25.

Embiid was getting frustrated with the 3 bigs the Cavs were throwing at him and the meh passing when he was getting open opportunities. He was pretty dirty with Harris at one point for not giving him the ball when he fought for position

4 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Didn't watch last night but I figured it would be a hard-er fought win.....I said 3-1 during these 4 games.......I think they lose tonight.  Playing the number 1 seed, on the road on a back to back is a lot to ask for.  That being said....watch the Sixers win by 20 lol

They had to fight back from being down by 21 and didn't take the lead until the early 4th quarter..... It wasn't exactly an easy win 

3 hours ago, GroundAttack said:

4-0 with Harden but to see who we really are. Beat the heat tonight in miami

The real test. ☺️

59 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

They had to fight back from being down by 21 and didn't take the lead until the early 4th quarter..... It wasn't exactly an easy win 

Yes, and I'm sure that took a lot out of them so that gives me a feeling of they might have a let down tonight. We shall see though, definitely one of their toughest games they have had

40 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes, and I'm sure that took a lot out of them so that gives me a feeling of they might have a let down tonight. We shall see though, definitely one of their toughest games they have had

There’s also the possibility in a back to back where they travel that not everyone plays. You’d think with so few games they would but there always exist the possibility that someone sits. 

23 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

There’s also the possibility in a back to back where they travel that not everyone plays. You’d think with so few games they would but there always exist the possibility that someone sits. 

I wouldn't mind seeing how they perform against a tough opponent with Embiid sitting. Now that there is someone there that can pick up the scoring for him. 

Harden out tonight 

 

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

Well that sucks. 

I'm back home from Disney now and was looking forward to watching this game and chillaxing tonight. 

28 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Well that sucks. 

I'm back home from Disney now and was looking forward to watching this game and chillaxing tonight. 

I think I would of preferred them sit Harden yesterday and see what they look like against a top team on the road. Oh well

I was thinking he would have sat last night.  Preferred to see how we look against a top team with our full squad.

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

I was thinking he would have sat last night.  Preferred to see how we look against a top team with our full squad.

The issue is Miami has Lowry out for this game. Butler is a game time decision with his injury. not be facing a Miami team that’s their full squad either. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.