Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

 

 

 

 

 

Getting Roasted 

🤣🤣🤣

20220424_182628.jpg

Simmons is officially the Sam Bradford of the NBA.

13 minutes ago, MIRV Griffen said:

Simmons is officially the Sam Bradford of the NBA.

Idk Bradford could legitimately say he got hurt and was just never the same player. Bradford wanted to play he was just brittle and injury prone. Teams were dumb to keep paying him assuming he’d ever be what he was when he was drafted after series of injuries. Imo Ben Simmons isn’t even hurt, just doesn’t want to play cause he’s soft and doesn’t care. 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Idk Bradford could legitimately say he got hurt and was just never the same player. Bradford wanted to play he was just brittle and seemingly injury prone. Imo Ben Simmons isn’t even hurt and just doesn’t want to play cause he’s soft. 

I can't think of another name that is this soft and that much of a mental midget. Royce White had mental issues and fear of flying I think but even that is a stretch. 

11 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I can't think of another name that is this soft and that much of a mental midget. Royce White had mental issues and fear of flying I think but even that is a stretch. 

I’d say he’s the Naomi Osaka of the NBA, but Osaka’s actually won some titles. The truly amazing thing about this situation, is that the Nets and their fans really thought that they were going to get more than this. 

3 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

I’d say he’s the Naomi Osaka of the NBA, but Osaka’s actually won some titles. The truly amazing thing about this situation, is that the Nets and their fans really thought that they were going to get more than this. 

I love how nets fans all over Twitter when the trade was made were he’s awesome, we won the trade, he’s exactly what we need and do the things he wouldn’t in Philly. My prediction was all nets fans would hate him by the end of next year. Might be sooner than i thought. It’s sad there’s a few nets fans that still defend him now. 

:lol:

 

EF43D72E-F8C0-4042-854C-6C067E0EBEB1.jpeg

7F871DE1-68EC-4572-BBA4-64C05A28FE12.jpeg

It's nice to see that the national media is finally calling out Simmons for what he is. I wonder what the NY media and the fans think about the trade now. :lol:

1 minute ago, vsptroops said:

It's nice to see that the national media is finally calling out Simmons for what he is. I wonder what the NY media and the fans think about the trade now. :lol:

There’s some nets fans still defending him. I said a couple months back i don’t think he ever plays a game for the nets. I still don’t. I think he’s gets dealt this offseason for a collection of role players. I wouldn’t be shocked if a team like the kings, blazers, magic would make that move. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

There’s some nets fans still defending him. I said a couple months back i don’t think he ever plays a game for the nets. I still don’t. I think he’s gets dealt this offseason for a collection of role players. I wouldn’t be shocked if a team like the kings, blazers, magic would make that move. 

Josh Hart would be great for the Nets 

5 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Josh Hart would be great for the Nets 

Yeah looked at the trailblazers roster. If i were the blazers I’m not giving up Simons or little. It’s likely looking something like this in terms of players and I’m guessing some sort of picks. Basically an expiring contract of Eric Bledsoe, hart and a nice potential in a young player in Johnson  

 

 

98AA1144-A95A-486E-88FB-C7DA2BA4C7D7.jpeg

I can't wait for Nash or Durant to say something mildly negative about him after they get eliminated so he can throw a tantrum and demand another trade 

41 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I love how nets fans all over Twitter when the trade was made were he’s awesome, we won the trade, he’s exactly what we need and do the things he wouldn’t in Philly. My prediction was all nets fans would hate him by the end of next year. Might be sooner than i thought. It’s sad there’s a few nets fans that still defend him now. 

We’ll all dislike Harden by the end of next year, too.

6 minutes ago, SB52 said:

We’ll all dislike Harden by the end of next year, too.

Not so sure that doesn’t happen before the end of the playoffs lol. Tbh it might be a trade in the end that actually hurt both teams more than helps long term. I thought when the nets traded for harden last year they should’ve just either built around kd and harden and deal kyrie to get a plethora of guys around them. Or just built around kyrie and KD with giving them more depth. They didn’t need 3 stars. Granted if all were healthy and in their prime they’d be the team to beat but kyrie and KD had become unreliable in recent years in terms of playing all the time (kyrie really since college had an issue). However that never played out

17 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

I can't wait for Nash or Durant to say something mildly negative about him after they get eliminated so he can throw a tantrum and demand another trade 

I'm surprised Durant hasn't b---ch slapped him already. Ben was intimidated by a couple weeks with Jimmy Butler. KD's got that same mentality but also has the rings to back it up...Ben won't make it through the offseason.   

I’m not impressed with the Heat at all. 

5 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I’m not impressed with the Heat at all. 

I give credit to Jimmy butler. He looks fantastic. The rest of the heat look just eh tonight (tucker for what he is playing better than i thought he would).

I kind of feel like the hawks are gonna make a run in the second half. i don’t think it’ll be enough cause they dug themselves into this hole. I don’t see bogdanovic, young and huerter continuing to shoot 2-15. 

Pretty amazing the nets have 2 players who seemingly unreliable. 

ben Simmons has missed 2 out of 6 years of his career. He’s played 60+ games just 2 times in 6 years. 

kyrie has played 60+ games in just 4 of 11 seasons. Even at Duke he missed about half the season. 

I don't see anybody beating Boston 

11 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

I don't see anybody beating Boston 

They are my pick.  GSW/Boston will be an entertaining finals 

46 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

I don't see anybody beating Boston 

The east might come down to whether middleton is healthy enough for the semi-finals against Boston. The bucks/Celtics winner is going to the finals. I’d say Celtics but then i saw what Giannis did last finals so i won’t say he and the bucks couldn’t beat Boston. 

6 hours ago, MIRV Griffen said:

Simmons is officially the Sam Bradford of the NBA.

Simmons is the West Virginia trailer park boy of the NBA: says his back hurts, which can never be proven, and collects disability

Even the iron sheik is mad

 

  • Author
9 hours ago, SB52 said:

We’ll all dislike Harden by the end of next year, too.

Hoping Harden isn’t on this team after these playoffs.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.