Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

  • Author
5 hours ago, xzmattzx said:

Simmons is the West Virginia trailer park boy of the NBA: says his back hurts, which can never be proven, and collects disability

That’s a rather specific analogy.   

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Hoping Harden isn’t on this team after these playoffs.  

Dont see that happening at all. He will opt in for next season

definitely not going anywhere with embiid's boo-boo thumb. he'd have to play lights out to get past the 2nd round but that's not happening. thumb on the shooting hand is going to get wacked all game long.

 

Another post season, another injury affecting Embiids ability to carry the team all the way. 

@downundermike

49 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Another post season, another injury affecting Embiids ability to carry the team all the way. 

@downundermike

 

Didn't you want to trade Embiid and keep Simmons ??

sixers should trade embiid to cleveland for a few of their bench guys. 

ESPN Sources: The Nets and Ben Simmons expected he would be ready to play on Monday, but after getting on the court yesterday Simmons says he awoke with back soreness today. In the end, the team and Simmons agreed he'll remain out for Game 4.

17 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

miller shouldn't make fun of a person suffering from mental health issues :nonono:   

The best ending would be Durant or Kyrie hitting this tool. 

I’m pretty sure the nets deal him this offseason. Frankly i don’t think he wants to be in Brooklyn and wants to be in California 

 

15 hours ago, MIRV Griffen said:

Simmons is officially the Sam Bradford of the NBA.

I hated Sam Bradford, but even I think this is unfair to him. The only Philly athlete I would compare to Simmons is Andrew Bynum.

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m pretty sure the nets deal him this offseason. Frankly i don’t think he wants to be in Brooklyn and wants to be in California 

 

A few of us said he'd never play for the Nets and the possibility of us being right is looking more and more likely. 

6 minutes ago, Gannan said:

A few of us said he'd never play for the Nets and the possibility of us being right is looking more and more likely. 

Yup as soon as he didn’t play after that sixers game, i think the reality that he’d never play from the nets went up. I still think a team like Sacramento tried to makes that move this offseason. I think other teams that could be involved are portland, Orlando. I wouldn’t rule out Minnesota who was supposedly really interested last offseason. However not sure they want to do that now with how they are playing. 

  • Author
24 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I hated Sam Bradford, but even I think this is unfair to him. The only Philly athlete I would compare to Simmons is Andrew Bynum.

Yeah.  Not even close to the same thing as Bradford.  

 

 

50 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I hated Sam Bradford, but even I think this is unfair to him. The only Philly athlete I would compare to Simmons is Andrew Bynum.

Does Simmons also like bowling?

 

2 hours ago, Khani1 said:

ESPN Sources: The Nets and Ben Simmons expected he would be ready to play on Monday, but after getting on the court yesterday Simmons says he awoke with back soreness today. In the end, the team and Simmons agreed he'll remain out for Game 4.

back soreness = sand in his vag

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

A few of us said he'd never play for the Nets and the possibility of us being right is looking more and more likely. 

✋

I think Toronto wins tonight.  Then….oh boy 

  • Author
4 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

I think Toronto wins tonight.  Then….oh boy 

No chance. 

 

It's over.  

6 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

I think Toronto wins tonight.  Then….oh boy 

Nah. It may be close for a while but Sixers ultimately win by double digits.

  • Author

I really wanted to see Ben Simmons play in a playoff series against the Sixers.  Damn him for robbing me of that.  

 

I still say would have preferred to keep Curry and Drummond than have traded for Harden.  Not sure it would have made a difference thus far.  

Quote

[Jim Murray] In the last 21 playoff games that Scott Foster had refereed (not game 1), the team behind in the series is 19-2. Including the 0-3 Raptors to the Sixers.

if you know a ref by name, it's not because he's a good ref. 

Watching Simmons get torched over and over and over again right now feels almost as good as a championship. This is therapeutic. 

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I really wanted to see Ben Simmons play in a playoff series against the Sixers.  Damn him for robbing me of that.  

 

I still say would have preferred to keep Curry and Drummond than have traded for Harden.  Not sure it would have made a difference thus far.  

We would have had no shot with the team we had before. Harden at least gave us a chance.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Paul852 said:

We would have had no shot with the team we had before. Harden at least gave us a chance.

See the source image

2 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

Watching Simmons get torched over and over and over again right now feels almost as good as a championship. This is therapeutic. 

We would have had no shot with the team we had before. Harden at least gave us a chance.

harden is getting his teammates a lot of open looks. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.