Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Joel’s acting reverting to 2 years ago. Stop grabbing your thumb when you make a bad play. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

spacer.png

You put a head band on him and they are twins lol. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Credit to the bench for dropping 13 points in the first half. That’s as many as the bench had in games 2 and 3. Helped us stay in this game especially with green, embiid and maxey not playing well offensively. 

We played like duke and we are right there. What’s up with Maxey? I’m sure we will hear from him next half. Maxey, Tobi and Harden need to help Joel out and finish this  series today. Joel seems really tired. 

4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

We played like duke and we are right there. What’s up with Maxey? I’m sure we will hear from him next half. Maxey, Tobi and Harden need to help Joel out and finish this  series today. Joel seems really tired. 

I wouldn’t hesitate to start giving Harris some more shots and looks. He’s shooting 60% for the series (24-40) and 8-13 from 3 (61.5%). I’d let him take some more shots cause he’s been very efficient and Toronto seems to have issues defending him. 

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I wouldn’t hesitate to start giving Harris some more shots and looks. He’s shooting 60% for the series (24-40) and 8-13 from 3 (61.5%). I’d let him take some more shots cause he’s been very efficient and Toronto seems to have issues defending him. 

I would bring Reed in for 4 minutes now. Let Joel calm down. He is too emotional right now. 

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

I would bring Reed in for 4 minutes now. Let Joel calm down. He is too emotional right now. 

I’m guessing doc won’t do it cause he’s gone from plus 4 in game one to -5 in game 2 and currently -6 today. Doc is the type of coach that would throw that out there as the reason to go Jordan next game. 

They should be winning this

2 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

They should be winning this

The effort from the starters besides Harris is frustrating. They are actually getting a good bench performance today. 

Maybe Joel will beast mode the 4th quarter. He is starting to come alive now. 

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Maybe Joel will beast mode the 4th quarter. He is starting to come alive now. 

we could use him to start attacking the glass as well. He has 3 boards and we’ve given up 10 offensive rebounds thru 3 quarters. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

we could use him to start attacking the glass as well. He has 3 boards and we’ve given up 10 offensive rebounds thru 3 quarters. 

He seems really tired. That double OT game might have drained him. 

Just now, Khani1 said:

He seems really tired. That double OT game might have drained him. 

possible. It feel like it’s just an emotional letdown game after that finish by pretty much every starter besides Harris. 

It seems Embid is scared to rebound because of his thumb.

Every ball seems to be bouncing Toronto's way....2 banks by Siakim, every long rebound bouncing right to Toronto.....

1 minute ago, NYEagle said:

It seems Embid is scared to rebound because of his thumb.

Every ball seems to be bouncing Toronto's way....2 banks by Siakim, every long rebound bouncing right to Toronto.....

I give us credit if we pull this out. Played a C/D grade type of game and still potentially winning it.  

Killing us in points off turnovers 

Terrible foul by Harris and get banged knees on it

This one is done. Embiid is playing like crap and nobody else seems to care.

I don’t get why Maxey isn’t even attempting to drive to the rim?

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I don’t get why Maxey isn’t even attempting to drive to the rim?

He’s been terrible this game. He was bound to throw in a clunker at some point. 

5 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I don’t get why Maxey isn’t even attempting to drive to the rim?

Because he hasn’t come close at all today

Refs are atrocious

They took Harden away as the playmaker and letting him try to beat him 1v1. That will be the defensive gameplan moving forward I bet. 

Raptors in 7

These refs are garbage

game over

Bench for embiid

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.