Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

See the source image

Well, I mean, clearly Harden isn't "that guy" anymore. But adding Curry/Drummond back to this team and taking Harden away does not give this team any better of a chance.

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
Just now, Paul852 said:

Well, I mean, clearly Harden isn't "that guy" anymore. But adding Curry/Drummond back to this team and taking Harden away does not give this team any better of a chance.

I mean.....yeah.  It gives them more flexibility for the future and keeps them from swallowing that poison pill with his deal long term.  I mean. 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I mean.....yeah.  It gives them more flexibility for the future and keeps them from swallowing that poison pill with his deal long term.  I mean. 

You're talking about Simmons' long term deal, right?

56 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

I think Toronto wins tonight.  Then….oh boy 

The Sixers are an 8 point favorite tonight and it won't even be that close. 

4 minutes ago, Gannan said:

The Sixers are an 8 point favorite tonight and it won't even be that close. 

I thought they'd blow them out Sunday. Hopefully that's actually the case this time.

39 minutes ago, Gannan said:

The Sixers are an 8 point favorite tonight and it won't even be that close. 

We’ll see.  Don’t see it.  Embiid is hurt and FVV being out for them may actually help them as he’s been pretty bad this series. 

this one isn't going back to toronto....philly by 15. 

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

this one isn't going back to toronto....philly by 15. 

How much should I put on the Sixers tonight? Your call

  • Author
13 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

How much should I put on the Sixers tonight? Your call

$500

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

$500

I'm shocked you guys didn't put some ridiculous number like $100,000

14 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

How much should I put on the Sixers tonight? Your call

deed-to-house-20130312-300x201.jpg

  • Author
Just now, Paul852 said:

I'm shocked you guys didn't put some ridiculous number like $100,000

I would put $500 on them winning by at least 10.  If I was allowed to bet.  

Just now, Paul852 said:

I'm shocked you guys didn't put some ridiculous number like $100,000

$100,000.

14 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

I'm shocked you guys didn't put some ridiculous number like $100,000

Luckily the B word doesn’t visit this thread often. 

7 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Luckily the B word doesn’t visit this thread often. 

Who's that?

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Luckily the B word doesn’t visit this thread often. 

Way to go.  

 

More stuff just keeps coming out about Ben and it just keeps getting better and better. 

Just now, Khani1 said:

More stuff just keeps coming out about Ben and it just keeps getting better and better. 

What else? I love hearing more nonsense about this fool.

20 minutes ago, downundermike said:

 

Brook Lopez won a ring, had back surgery, sat out 6 months, and played before Ben did

2 hours ago, Paul852 said:

Watching Simmons get torched over and over and over again right now feels almost as good as a championship. This is therapeutic. 

We would have had no shot with the team we had before. Harden at least gave us a chance.

This is what happens in a city that doesn't win much...... Start focusing on crap that doesn't matter and think it's as good as a championship. 

 

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

Pray for Ben. 

Took the raptors and the points.  Easy money 

44 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Took the raptors and the points.  Easy money 

Well the raptors have doc right where they want him, down 3-1 lol 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.