Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

This is what happens in a city that doesn't win much...... Start focusing on crap that doesn't matter and think it's as good as a championship. 

And whose fault is that?

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

 

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

 

DA2B8731-0B2D-4DCB-B15C-666D2831C8D0.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

And whose fault is that?

Mcnabbs

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Mcnabbs

I think from now on Simmons should replace McNabb as most blamed

1 minute ago, Paul852 said:

I think from now on Simmons should replace McNabb as most blamed

Agreed!

Would’ve been the best time to play Ben 

 

8 hours ago, downundermike said:

 

Didn't you want to trade Embiid and keep Simmons ??

No.  Never.  I hated Ben pretty much from year 2 on.

At times, I said I'd be ok with trading both because Embiid was never going to be healthy all the way through a season so what's the point of locking in to a supermax? He's proving it true once again. 

Anyone on this thread knows how much I hate been.  People used to complain about how much negative stuff i posted about him every game.  It was way before people knew he sucked, or were willing to admit it. 

 

I don’t see mental health on the bench. 

Screenshot_20220425-132223_Instagram.jpg

17 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I don’t see mental health on the bench. 

 

A08A1A53-7E34-4886-9410-5F83321D909A.jpeg

Quick start tonight and finish them off. 

57 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

No.  Never.  I hated Ben pretty much from year 2 on.

At times, I said I'd be ok with trading both because Embiid was never going to be healthy all the way through a season so what's the point of locking in to a supermax? He's proving it true once again. 

Anyone on this thread knows how much I hate been.  People used to complain about how much negative stuff i posted about him every game.  It was way before people knew he sucked, or were willing to admit it. 

 

Hell I was asking my buddy during that draft for Ben, why do the sixers keep drafting guys that can't shoot in a shooting league? Also has a piss poor attitude...  I was told he's the next LeBron. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Hell I was asking my buddy during that draft for Ben, why do the sixers keep drafting guys that can't shoot in a shooting league? Also has a piss poor attitude...  I was told he's the next LeBron. 

They also drafted 3 straight centers with Noel, embiid and okafor when the league was moving  away from dominate centers 

  • Author

This is all you need to see.   One is dressed like a complete clown and the other is Maxey. 
 

 

EE15C2E1-EB6C-474B-BAE7-AF78F4B670E7.jpeg

6EF03EF6-13BA-47B5-9116-C1C72C40F041.jpeg

  • Author
58 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I don’t see mental health on the bench. 

Maybe he’s in a safe space.  

So what channel can I watch the game on?

2 minutes ago, DrPhilly said:

So what channel can I watch the game on?

It's on NBA TV or use stream east 

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

It's on NBA TV or use stream east 

Yeah I’m in an Airbnb without NBA TV. Celts Nets on TNT. Guess I’m screwed. 

Quickly growing to hate Anumoby

No energy, turnovers and low percentage shots. Not a good start.

Celtics are playing ridiculously well together. 

Raptors over extending on d

pound it down low to the big man

Sixers on pace for 24 turnovers tonight.

I am so sick of thybulles terrible shooting 

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

I am so sick of thybulles terrible shooting 

And the lazy passes

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.