Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

6 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So you can't be MVP unless you win a SB??? Sorry,those are 2 different things

Shocker you realize that. Yet everything is on Hurts. But the top QB and MVP can’t win the SB. Hmmmmm….might be something in there for you to ponder

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

One player to rule them all! It’s Lord of the Rings gone NFL. You make a good case there Sméagol.

But you wanted the previous guy to be " the savior"

You saw what he did his 2nd year... if Hurts is already better ( which you keep showing) then why lower the bar for him.   Why aren't you expecting great things this year?

I'm circling planet Ham and I see no life below

You are ‘out there’

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I posted the "facts" you ignore. Wentz was the better QB. Ignore the stats all you want,that doesn't change the stats 

Sorry you believe stats tell the whole story.

Shocker you realize that. Yet everything is on Hurts. But the top QB and MVP can’t win the SB. Hmmmmm….might be something in there for you to ponder

LMAO you are constantly saying it's a team sport,UNTIL a point needs to be made,then it's ALL on the QB,but it's never ON Hurts is it? make up your mind(and be consistent)

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Sorry you believe stats tell the whole story.

So what tells the whole story? Wentz had a winning record,Hurts did not(if you read my post again)

4 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

So we went from 7 wins to what would have been 14 if they legit played that last game and a SB win...  

Why can't we go from 9 and make a significant jump from there...especially with the additions and the schedule ( outside of Detroit) being in our favor?

I think it could be a significant jump for us to win the division and even a home playoff game. Overachieved sone last season. Now we just need to achieve. 

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

You are ‘out there’

Nope,no life down on planet Ham. it's a barren wasteland

Yeah... Green Bay doesn't have enough around their QB.... I think football fans have been saying that for years. 

But why when you take a LEGIT 9 win team with a first year QB playing the 14th best in the league...  make all the additions,  why can't you expect the team to have significant more success?

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

I think it could be a significant jump for us to win the division and even a home playoff game. Overachieved sone last season. Now we just need to achieve. 

LMAO we didn't overachieve,we were handed game after game against teams at 60% strength and slopped our way into post season

4 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

But you wanted the previous guy to be " the savior"

You saw what he did his 2nd year... if Hurts is already better ( which you keep showing) then why lower the bar for him.   Why aren't you expecting great things this year?

I don’t think Hurts is better than Wentz was his second season. Wentz was on fire! League MVP level before that injury. Didn’t come back the same from that injury unfortunately. Hurts beat the 2020 Wentz out of his job….not the 2017. Different players. Sorry you can’t see the difference. You think Wentz is always just at his best ever moment. Wish that was the case. Sadly just not true.

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

LMAO we didn't overachieve,we were handed game after game against teams at 60% strength and slopped our way into post season

Great for everybody to get that road playoff experience against the defending champs.

Hurts beat the 2020 Wentz out of his job

BS Howie undermined Wentz with the Hurts selection. He lost his confidence here. We added no pieces for Wentz,we basically forced him and Ped OUT of the organization. You cannot see this???? Wentz is an Alpha personality. 

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

GB...  you would make a horrible lawyer...  just go with what Ham is saying...agree with all the great things that Hurts is... and agree with all those reasons why we won 9.    

Then ask...why doesnt he. expect a significant improvement.     

If he truly believes in Hurts..then he should think the Eagles will improve significantly.  

Great for everybody to get that road playoff experience against the defending champs.

But as you already said different teams different year,so that is irrelevant. How is slopping your way into post season to get embarassed by a GOOD team counted as "experience?"

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Another reason to expect significant improvement this year... you just keep giving us these reasons.    Why not say you expect to see it.

Just now, joemas6 said:

GB...  you would make a horrible lawyer...  just go with what Ham is saying...agree with all the great things that Hurts is... and agree with all those reasons why we won 9.    

If he truly believes in Hurts..then he should think the Eagles will improve significantly.  

LOL I beat my ex and the top 2 FL state prosecutors in court. Afterwards the lady judge said "you missed your calling,I have never seen anyone take them down like that"(the state prosecutors lol)

Just now, joemas6 said:

Another reason to expect significant improvement this year... you just keep giving us these reasons.    Why not say you expect to see it.

I expect 11 wins,anything less is a fail in my view

3 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I'm also horrible at "football knowledge" like you. We need to find another hobby 😁

6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I don’t think Hurts is better than Wentz was his second season. Wentz was on fire! League MVP level before that injury. Didn’t come back the same from that injury unfortunately. Hurts beat the 2020 Wentz out of his job….not the 2017. Different players. Sorry you can’t see the difference. You think Wentz is always just at his best ever moment. Wish that was the case. Sadly just not true.

I'm saying why can't we see the huge improvement from Hurts... Wentz, Mahomes, Burrow....we see these guts make huge improvements in year 2. One thing in common is the addition of a top WR.... you showed all these reasons why the entire team turned it around last year...  

So now with this offseason and experience...why not have the higher expectations?

BS Howie undermined Wentz with the Hurts selection. He lost his confidence here. We added no pieces for Wentz,we basically forced him and Ped OUT of the organization. You cannot see this???? Wentz is an Alpha personality. 

GB... stick to the point... Hurts is great, so why not expect the wins.  I want to hear this from Ham.

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

GB... stick to the point... Hurts is great, so why not expect the wins.  I want to hear this from Ham.

True. I expect to go 11-6

7 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

LOL I beat my ex and the top 2 FL state prosecutors in court. Afterwards the lady judge said "you missed your calling,I have never seen anyone take them down like that"(the state prosecutors lol)

I expect 11 wins,anything less is a fail in my view

I don’t agree with hitting women!

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

True. I expect to go 11-6

Like Peter King said...  I would expect that with a C- performance from Hurts.   So I want to hear from a Hurts believer...why he doesn't expect more.  

We should be favored in 16 of the games this season. The other being Green Bay at home.  

I don't want to hear how great Hurts is and then have low expectations for the team.  If he has intangibles and is a winner...then his greatness should translate to wins...not so much stats.   

A true Hurts fan should say this.  

You guys are trying to force things and quote me with things I never said. I stated last year how we weren’t some great team. Overachieved and got into the postseason. Said we had a Puncher’s  Chance in the postseason only. BG would get so upset with me because I said anything can happen. If Arod  or Brady go down to injury we could win. Have some luck go our way and we could run the ball and keep things close…..or protect a lead.

Stepping up from the last playoff team to expecting to win and be the best is massive. Each step forward is very difficult. Look at Green Bay. Heck the Rams been trying to knock on that door for years. KC could only do it once.

I’ve been on the record as stating we are now a second tier team in the NFC. Huge step forward!

Archived