Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So at 0-1 the season is over? my oh my lol

It surely would make getting 12 wins much much more difficult. It is what would be considered an easy win on the schedule.

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Hurts needs to improve. I’ve stated this belief repeatedly. No grey area there. Team success is a whole different beast though. You are doing your best to tie one into the other.

So let me ask you why do you think 11 wins is stratospheric??? Are the NFCE teams that tough we cannot win that battle? I'm looking at 4 wins out of 6 games at least!!. besides Dullaz who is better than us in this lame division? . I think we beat the Gnats twice,split with the Wuss and Dullaz

11 wins is what I expect. That is not the stratosphere,that is expected from Hurts or we need to move on from him. We gave him every tool in the toolbox

Ham will spin this as you saying it's winning the SB?  

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

It surely would make getting 12 wins much much more difficult. It is what would be considered an easy win on the schedule.

But you are admitting defeat before the game is even played-comical

7 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So at 0-1 the season is over? my oh my lol

We're DOOOOOOOMED(I forgot who used to post that LOL

11 wins is what I expect. That is not the stratosphere,that is expected from Hurts or we need to move on from him. We gave him every tool in the toolbox

Ok….I was worried you would focus on only one player to place blame. You haven’t seen one single game unfold. Yet you already have your scapegoat lined up. How about a novel approach for you. Watch the games. Then decide what the good and bad issues actually are. This is why I can’t really abide by much of what you say. You already blame Hurts for anything that happens negatively during a season that hasn’t taken place. Clearly you are pumping a hatred agenda towards Hurts. I’ll watch and base my opinion on what actually happens.

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

We're DOOOOOOOMED(I forgot who used to post that LOL

I think it was Don Corleone

Ok….I was worried you would focus on only one player to place blame. You haven’t seen one single game unfold. Yet you already have your scapegoat lined up. How about a novel approach for you. Watch the games. Then decide what the good and bad issues actually are. This is why I can’t really abide by much of what you say. You already blame Hurts for anything that happens negatively during a season that hasn’t taken place. Clearly you are pumping a hatred agenda towards Hurts. I’ll watch and base my opinion on what actually happens.

I am focusing on one player to blame, OR to pass kudos along to. That person would be Hurts. The fact is,you will blame everyone and their brother that is not named Hurts. it's HURTS'team win lose or draw. Not difficult to understand

Doesn’t it just make much more sense to watch the games and decide the problems that happened? Than to have this hatred towards Hurts to try and fit your admitted agenda towards? 

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I am focusing on one player to blame, OR to pass kudos along to. That person would be Hurts

No kudos coming from you. But if anything goes wrong you clearly stated you will blame Hurts.

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Sure ... like when Indy missed two FGs and couldn't tackle anyone ...it was Wentz fault for you.  Nobody is saying anything here to what you don't know is true.  We should expect the next step because the organization put all the pieces in place and the QB put all those intangibles to work in the offseason to get better and so in the end, that's a piece that the front office can change if it doesn't work. Especially with the last year of the contract coming up.

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

You haven’t seen one single game unfold.

LMAO but if we lost to Detroit,it's OVER we're TOAST,washed up,history lol

Doesn’t it just make much more sense to watch the games and decide the problems that happened? Than to have this hatred towards Hurts to try and fit your admitted agenda towards? 

No kudos coming from you. But if anything goes wrong you clearly stated you will blame Hurts.

Not true at all. I'm looking for a mediocre QB to make the move into a real ,good one,that's up to him,not me

I’m just a much more serious and educated fan than to place all praise or blame on one player. So this discussion clearly isn’t for me.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

We are irrelevant.... we know that the front office will look in another direction at QB if the improvement isn't made.

With Hurts we have given him every tool under the sun. I want to see the 14th ranked QB move into the top 5. if he cannot do that with the tools we gave him,we will find someone who CAN(ok I will settle for 7 lol)

I’m just a much more serious and educated fan than to place all praise or blame on one player. So this discussion clearly isn’t for me.

Except for 2020 when everything was Wentz fault. Then the discussion was for you

With Hurts we have given every tool under the sun. I want to see the 14th rankied QB move into the top 5. if he cannot do that with the tools we gave him,we will find someone we CAN

Idk about top 5... but top 10 or 8 should easily be a possibility this year.  

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Except for 2020 when everything was Wentz fault. Then the discussion was for you

I would be ok with top 10. I will be looking at PASSING stats.A top 10 there would be fine. Add in his running ability,he should be top 8.My bar is not as low as Hams,I need to see improved results,not dreams or intangibles

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

With Hurts we have given him every tool under the sun. I want to see the 14th ranked QB move into the top 5. if he cannot do that with the tools we gave him,we will find someone who CAN(ok I will settle for 7 lol)

Good luck with that. Everybody is ready to give away their top five QB.

I would be ok with top 10

Me too. That should translate into very good team success.

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

I mean ... I think it's obvious that they would be looking in the draft,not from current NFL rosters. 

3 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Thought I was clearly blaming Rosie since the SB parade. Alone like usual. But go ahead and try and force other words in my mouth. The usual.

Who is willing to give one up? Do we have their phone number?

Did we try for Watson(I believe we did???) We would try for Arod if he wanted to play here??? mahomes isn't going anywhere so which 2 others? Brady is too old to sign long term,so that leaves one which is???

If you could trade hurts and a round 1 for Herbert would you do it???

4 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I mean ... I think it's obvious that they would be looking in the draft,not from current NFL rosters. 

No doubt teams always are willing to give up Joe Burrow and Trevor Lawrence type picks. Should have no problem getting a team that trade a guy like that. 

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Who is willing to give one up? Do we have their phone number?

Exactly….doesn’t exist. Good luck with that.

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Thought I was clearly blaming Rosie since the SB parade. Alone like usual. But go ahead and try and force other words in my mouth. The usual.

I mean Hurts won the job.  Lol

No doubt teams always are willing to give up Joe Burrow and Trevor Lawrence type picks. Should have no problem getting a team that trade a guy like that. 

Exactly….doesn’t exist. Good luck with that.

You said teams wanted to give up their top 5 QB's. I'm trying to figure out who that is 

Archived