Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Did we try for Watson(I believe we did???) We would try for Arod if he wanted to play here??? mahomes isn't going anywhere so which 2 others? Brady is too old to sign long term,so that leaves one which is???

If you could trade hurts and a round 1 for Herbert would you do it???

Sure. No way the Chargers would trade Herbert. Why would you think they would? You think the Bills are trading Allen? Yep, tried to get Watson….failed. So keeps coming around to what I’m saying.

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I mean Hurts won the job.  Lol

Took it

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

No doubt teams always are willing to give up Joe Burrow and Trevor Lawrence type picks. Should have no problem getting a team that trade a guy like that. 

Exactly….doesn’t exist. Good luck with that.

Who are the top QBs in the league...and where were they drafted?  Do we need a top 5 pick? We're any of these guys top 5?   Mahomes, Allen, Rodgers, Brady,  Wilson,Dak, 

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

You said teams wanted to give up their top 5 QB's. I'm trying to figure out who that is 

Called sarcasm …..because that’s what you keep suggesting.

2 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I mean Hurts won the job.  Lol

Gotta blame Rosie for bad passes and unseen receivers. I mean that should be obvious

Just now, joemas6 said:

Who are the top QBs in the league...and where were they drafted?  Do we need a top 5 pick? We're any of these guys top 5?   Mahomes, Allen, Rodgers, Brady,  Wilson,Dak, 

Burrow was number one overall. We got Hurts in the second round.

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Called sarcasm …..because that’s what you keep suggesting.

LMAO,If Hurts can't cut the mustard it won;t be a suggestion,Howie will make the move

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Took it

because we were in the process of forcing both Wentz and ped out of town LOL. Who else did we have???? Unreal lack of awareness

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

So are you saying we only need a top 5 pick to get a top QB even though all these guys I mentioned aren't top 5 picks?  

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

because we were in the process of forcing both Wentz and ped out of town LOL. Who else did we have???? Unreal lack of awareness

So Wentz was AWFUL from day 1? Did you demand Wentz go away from the day he was drafted?(if you did I don't recall it)

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

LMAO,If Hurts can't cut the mustard it won;t be a suggestion,Howie will make the move

Right... idk why it's not obvious to Ham? 

I also believe we tried to get Wilson here Ham? Sound like confidence to you?

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

Right... idk why it's not obvious to Ham? 

I give up LOL

8 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I really suspect Strong will become our QB sometime in the future. He needs to show he can stay uninjured and that he is back 100%. I can't see us paying Hurts 35 million a year on a 4 year contract. he will really have to blow Howie AWAY. it's possible. We gave him the tools to do it. if not,the team is mostly rebuilt for whomever we choose next year

10 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Rosie always been correct with everything. Best GM in history….at least in his own mind. I do appreciate how he doesn’t just go along like a lemming like many fans here seem to only want to do.

10 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Wentz didn’t want to compete for  a job he lost. Then Pedey essentially quit. But getting fired he still got paid.

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Rosie always been correct with everything. Best GM in history….at least in his own mind. I do appreciate how he doesn’t just go along like a lemming like many fans here seem to only want to do.

he gets in trouble trying to outsmart himself. How the HELL do you miss JJ's talent in place of Reagor??? he was told we needed SPEED and that was ALL he looked at

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Wentz didn’t want to compete for  a job he lost. Then Pedey essentially quit. But getting fired he still got paid.

LMAO OH we had top notch tools for him?? Really?? besides Ertz who did we have??? How would Wentz do with the team we have now? When you have no WR's,you go with your running QB??? rocket science!!!

I’m very aware I’ve  been sucked into arguing with people that want to blame our QB1 for games that haven’t even been played yet. So their judgement is clearly in question about what actually happens. You’ve already admitted your agenda. Lost any sense of impartial ness. I’ll watch what happens and evaluate as things go. Just seems fair to me.

17 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So Wentz was AWFUL from day 1? Did you demand Wentz go away from the day he was drafted?(if you did I don't recall it)

I was the first to suggest trading up for Wentz actually. Before we made all the moves to get up there.

I’m very aware once been sucked into arguing with people that want to blame our QB1 for faves that haven’t even been played yet. So their judgement is clearly in question about what actually happens. You’ve already admitted your agenda. Lost any sense of impartial ness. I’ll watch what happens and evaluate as things go. Just seems fair to me.

My "agenda" is 11 wins and 4,000 passing yards. It should be YOUR agenda too. How can I blame him if he achieves that??? You just look at his running ability

I’m very aware once been sucked into arguing with people that want to blame our QB1 for faves that haven’t even been played yet. So their judgement is clearly in question about what actually happens. You’ve already admitted your agenda. Lost any sense of impartial ness. I’ll watch what happens and evaluate as things go. Just seems fair to me.

BTW we have 2 BU QB's. Now it's up to Hurts to prove he is a #1.That's IT,nothing more,no agenda,no intagibles no BS,but if we lose to Detroit,it's already over

11 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

So are you saying we only need a top 5 pick to get a top QB even though all these guys I mentioned aren't top 5 picks?  

I have no idea why you are speaking of that’s better than Hurts for us to acquire? You always rely on hindsight. Never put yourself out there to be wrong. Was it Fields? We should have taken instead of Smitty. Was it Pickett? Who is this top five QB we should have acquired so readily available that we didn’t? Or in this next draft. Who is better than Burrow on this upcoming draft? Fill us all in. I’ll take him for sure. Haven’t seen it myself.

I have no idea why you are speaking of that’s better than Hurts for us to acquire? You always rely on hindsight. Never put yourself out there to be wrong. Was it Fields? We should have taken instead of Smitty. Was it Pickett? Who is this top five QB we should have acquired so readily available that we didn’t? Or in this next draft. Who is better than Burrow on this upcoming draft? Fill us all in. I’ll take him for sure. Haven’t seen it myself.

i know you have no iea LOL

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

LMAO OH we had top notch tools for him?? Really?? besides Ertz who did we have??? How would Wentz do with the team we have now?

He took a top team in Indy with arguably the MVP in Taylor and took them backwards. We paid him to leave. Indy paid him to leave. They traded for an ancient Matty Ice for an upgrade. Rivers retired being used up the year before with the same team doing much better.

If you could trade Hurts and a round 1 for herbert would you do it(I will ask again)

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He took a top team in Indy with arguably the MVP in Taylor and took them backwards. We paid him to leave. Indy paid him to leave. They traded for an ancient Matty Ice for an upgrade. Rivers retired being used up the year before with the same team doing much better.

Wentz has a personality issue.if someone can figure that out he will be fine. We could not do it,Indy could not either. That is a personality issue not a talent issue. I'm glad Hurts is a nice guy and is easy to get along with,now we need to see the talent level improve. Watson wanted out of Houston too,must mean he sucks

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Wentz has a personality issue.if someone can figure that out he will be fine. We could not do it,Indy could not either. That is a personality issue not a talent issue

I don’t think Wentz can be that MVP level player he was. Just is what it is. It’s gone. The guy has to adjust or be done.

Archived