Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

44 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

If anyone would have told me the Eagles would be 12-1 i'd have accused you of being on drugs

Some will doubt be spinning things like it was such a known thing. Before the season everybody knew we were such the most dominant team. Mostly come from those that didn’t think our QB was even starter worthy.

Crazy to think that the pressure is still on though. Two losses could make us a Wild Card team still.

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if there wasn’t some way to have kept Dicker the Kicker on our roster. He’s only missed one kick. I realize nobody ever keeps a backup K. But no doubt he’d have been a heck of a backup plan if anything happened to Elliott….again.

Purdy did great in SF. TB isn't the easiest defense either

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Mostly come from those that didn’t think our QB was even starter worthy.

You're right nobody that was sane knew it(not getting into this BS AGAIN)

Any word on Blankenship?

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Purdy did great in SF. TB isn't the easiest defense either

Playing against his hero; he was OUTSTANDING! One really bad throw…got bailed out by a defensive penalty so no pick after all. More athletic than Jimmy G. Needs reps, but definitely has talent.

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

You're right nobody that was sane knew it(not getting into this BS AGAIN)

Any word on Blankeship?

Worried about that injury. Kvon Wallace is a serious liability!

1 minute ago, Senhorcook said:

Playing against his hero; he was OUTSTANDING! One really bad throw…got bailed out by a defensive penalty so no pick after all. More athletic than Jimmy G. Needs reps, but definitely has talent.

TB hasn't been in sync all year,I hope that continues

4 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Our luck to lose 2 S's at once LOL. . He will have to do next week and hopefully we get them back vs Dullaz 

8 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

I think he’s done…you know…from all my expert medical training…and my very technical and thorough diagnosis over the TV.

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Our luck to lose 2 S's at once LOL. . He will have to do next week and hopefully we get them back vs Dullaz 

Seems like consensus has been against my thoughts on how we needed another top S…my thoughts on that room being light.

15 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Seems like consensus has been against my thoughts on how we needed another top S…my thoughts on that room being light.

Dude, love that you thought about it but not like you can carry 10 safeties on a roster. Right?

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Putting up 48 points on the giants just feels so good.

Figured you would like that since you hate the giants so much. Great game by the TEAM!

Just now, Senhorcook said:

Dude, love that you thought about it but not like you can carry 10 safeties on a roster. Right?

Epps is decent. Had to trade last second for Ceedy Deuce. Blankenship discovered from practically nowhere undrafted. Wallace never materializing. Brought back Harris that didn’t look good last year. Brought in Tartt everybody else left out on the street. I just wanted 3 good S and then developing Blankenship who I like. So just wanted the 4.

3 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Figured you would like that since you hate the giants so much. Great game by the TEAM!

I do! I do hate them with such a passion. F the giants! Hahahaha

38 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I think he’s done…you know…from all my expert medical training…and my very technical and thorough diagnosis over the TV.

WHO is "done"?

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Today in history was the first penile transplant 

SO, how did it work out for ya  🤣

23 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Putting up 48 points on the giants just feels so good.

NO, NO can't score 32 it's IMPOSSIBLE

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

21-17 in the fourth quarter against a 1 win team clearly qualifies as playing us tough.

When did we have a 2 score lead?. Relax... still talking about pressure being on... lol. 

42 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Where are you finding all this money?

45 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Yes...the 4th safety vs taking the Saints trade .... yes consensus is against you.  Absolutely .

So instead of the Phins just downing the ball with practically no time left on their own 20 they decide to run a play. Tyreek Hill injured his ankle on the play and isn’t expected to return. Great coaching!

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

So instead of the Phins just downing the ball with practically no time left on their own 20 they decide to run a play. Tyreek Hill injured his ankle on the play and isn’t expected to return. Great coaching!

Oh man he lost the snap count and played him once too often

10 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

NO, NO can't score 32 it's IMPOSSIBLE

We are the top offense in the league scoring 29.7 points per game. Number one offense makes me plenty happy. Sorry it’s below your standard of acceptable. Maybe next year we can field a good team.

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Where are you finding all this money?

We need 2 stud backups at every position.  Consensus . Look around the league...the pressure is on.   

You know... in hindsight we were wrong about the schedule.... it's been way worse than we thought. Ham came up with every reason why our opponents were going to be tough.

Pittsburgh,  Indy, Tennessee, Green Bay, Arizona.... boy not so impressive now are they.  Buy those Giants, the rivalry??? Tell me one current Giant you feel is a rival?   

Dallas sucks!   2 game lead with 4 left.  Wtf else you need.  Unbelievable how people are scared. Meanwhile, reality is we may not need to beat the Saints.

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Siri is the best coach.  

Archived