Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Just how I had it scripted 😁. Calcaterra looks like he is "getting it" Excellent execution by Hurts. Accurate, and spreading the ball around. First things I wanted to see happened. Take those suck Nitgnats fans OUT of the game

Calatarra missed two blocks badly, ran a poor route and had at least one drop already.

17 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Charges were dropped on the punt god

If Sippos is hurt that is.

Charges were dropped…but civil suit still is going

Kelce lead block on the TD you could hear on the moon. Boom!

Fat Batman punishes crime!

Hurts giving ball to Eagles fan in giants Endzone….priceless!

24 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Charges were dropped on the punt god

If Sippos is hurt that is.

Sippos non punting ankle…I believe. There goes our All Pro field goal holder. 

Blankenship looks bad. Knee…argghhh

Eagles struggling... hard to see them getting 1 seed in this tough NFC.   Tough schedule ahead...  Dallas and Minnesota looking dominant. 

Not feeling very confident.   Defense can't give up that last TD up 34...championship teams don't do that.

SHUT UP!    Top seed in NFC,now let's get that draft pick as high as possible. 

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Calatarra missed two blocks badly, ran a poor route and had at least one drop already.

UH he's still a rookie learning????? Yeah lets skip over the first down catches.Those damn missing intangibles again

Giants came out with the intensity.   You know they are still bothered by the hit from concrete Charlie to Gifford...  these young WRs for them just have this rivalry in their blood.    

SO why aren't they the New Joisey Giants? Can't afford a stadium in their own state?

Ham you have NP bashing a rookie TE who had to come in due to Goederts absence,but you'd NEVER EVER say a bad work about Hurts even last year.(BTW AJ had some drops too and not just the 1 you pointed out) Can you work on your consistency ,please?

We seem to have cleaned up the penalties. Didn't see the dullass game - why'd they almost lose?

40 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

We seem to have cleaned up the penalties. Didn't see the dullass game - why'd they almost lose?

They suck

ATL and Carolina can make the playoffs by beating out Tampa for the division.  Crazy.

If anyone would have told me the Eagles would be 12-1 i'd have accused you of being on drugs

Eagles 16-1. 

Eagles over Dallas in Divisional. 

Eagles over SF for the NFC Championship. 

Eagles over Buff for SB. 

This is my target. 

3 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

SO why aren't they the New Joisey Giants? Can't afford a stadium in their own state?

They are to me

3 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Ham you have NP bashing a rookie TE who had to come in due to Goederts absence,but you'd NEVER EVER say a bad work about Hurts even last year.(BTW AJ had some drops too and not just the 1 you pointed out) Can you work on your consistency ,please?

AJ seems to have a bad drop every game actually.

2 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Texans played us tough also

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Texans played us tough also

Dude ..on a Thursday night game... in Houston... we were up 12 under 3 minutes left.   Dallas needed a last minute drive to win because they were trailing the whole game ...at home!      It's not even remotely close.

Archived