Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

36 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Usually I look at the way the teams played toward the end of the season... and what they did as far as addressing weaknesses.    The big names are usually the skill positions, which don't necessarily translate into wins as much as improving a line or a finishing off a group that was a weakness.   The flash signings translate in fantasy,  not so much in wins.

If Detroit's pass coverage turns from a weakness to a strength... they could easily take a huge step forward from the 9 wins. Chicago added some skill guys, will help fantasy wise, and a few more wins too,but they started at the very bottom.

As for NFC east teams..  I think 2022 records are a little inflated due to the schedule.   I don't see the same results in 2023 as far as wins for Philly, Dallas and NY.

I think we can compete for the division again. Team not as strong as last year,we'll need Hurts to step things up a notch

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pascal to AZ,not a big deal

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

3 years/ 17 mil with 24 max for Ceedy Duce

3 years 24 mil...the agent was trying to say it was $17 mil in year 3.

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

That’s what we offered him

And forget the Eagles....what's baffling is that nobody else had any better offers?????    

Listening to Hugh Douglas on the radio.... he thinks the agent did a brutal job.

5 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

3 years 24 mil...the agent was trying to say it was $17 mil in year 3.

17 guaranteed…Incentives reach 24

6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

17 guaranteed…Incentives reach 24

17 in the last year.... that's what all the tweets and reports say.....did you find anything different?

Said our initial offer was higher than the figure left on the table at the end he walked away from.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

1. One year deal = $8m 2. 3 yr deal = $24m max with 17m+ in yr 3

Yes... 17+ mil is what the agency is saying was the 3rd year pay.   

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Said our initial offer was higher than the figure left on the table at the end he walked away from.

I read that too.    I agree with Hugh Douglas regarding the agent.   I also don't believe the agent is representing the $$$..  probably more the cap hits.

But definitely feel the need to do damage control in the public eye with putting out the alleged offer.  Looks like it's backfiring though.   Still just comes down to his play this year...if he plays well, it could be a smart move taking one year.

But interesting how nobody thought he was close to the tag #???    8 mil vs 13 mil is a HUGE difference! 

To all of the above in reference to CGJ…WOW!

He probably thinks he'll have a better shot at having his car stolen in Detroit. And I thinks he right lol

38 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

To all of the above in reference to CGJ…WOW!

He probably thinks he'll have a better shot at having his car stolen in Detroit. And I thinks he right lol

At least the auto plants are there,  he can make a custom for himself!  

Jordan Battle is a senior defensive back that played more than 50 games for the Crimson Tide. On a talented Alabama defense, Battle has emerged as one of the leaders, both vocally and also with his high-level play on the field. Battle is a versatile defensive back that has played both strong and free safety, in one-high or two-high schemes, while also aligning in the nickel position and playing in the box. At each position, Battle has made high-IQ plays and makes plays in both the run game and pass game. 

Devon Witherspoon CB, O’Cyress Torrence G

Jordan Battle S

Tyjae Spears RB

Josh Whyle TE

MOCK

Archived