Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

3 minutes ago, stine said:

Think so, Cannot remember the name...Doug Williams maybe?

Brad Johnson,but close enough lol

7 minutes ago, stine said:

Remember when Gruden kept acquiring quarterbacks in Tampa Bay? Didn't he have like 4 or 5 at one point? LMAO!

Like panning for gold,you have to sift through the silt to find the goods lol

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me to JP "you are playing ROG because we signed you to play there. Since you are now overpaid,this should be NP for you, send in the next player"

Sadly(or not) I am considering adding Agholor to my fantasy squad as well as Pittman for the Colts. I had Higgins,but with Burrow going down,I cannot trust him now

9 minutes ago, stine said:

Doug was fun to watch!!!

11 minutes ago, stine said:

BTW we also won a SB with a sub par QB lol. Foles was however a TERRIFIC game manager!!!!

FF big game likely decides my playoffs

QB-Herbert 

RBs-Jones/Sanders

WRs- Lockett, Keenan Allen, Jefferson

TE- jimmy Graham

K- Raiders kicker

Def- Giants(Playing Cincy without Burrow) 

Like my chances 

Playoff Odds

TEAM W L T Avg. Points Playoff Championship
Carolina Crush 8 3 0 112.2 95.4% 29.7%
Palookas 6 5 0 100.4 87.2% 20.7%
Wrigley Tradition 8 3 0 96.7 82.6% 17.0%
Meat 7 4 0 101.9 58.2% 14.2%
DJs Dynasty 6 4 1 99.5 31.3% 8.1%
Pine Hills 6 4 1 92.5 22.6% 5.5%
BakersTeam 5 6 0 91.9 12.1% 2.5%
Agawam Jazz 6 5 0 98.2 9.9% 2.2%
Theblackmansview 4 7 0 84.4 0.7% 0.1%
Flying Sausage 3 8 0 66.0 0.1% 0.0%
hiiiii 2 9 0 85.8 0.0% 0.0%
Pickles 4 7 0 100.0 0.0% 0.0%

Crush is crushing it 😁

12 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

I'll bet you're wrong.

I would start Mailiata. This would not even be a question for me. The Hawks may be the last game we can win in the upcoming stretch,but I see no way we will control Wilson. If we couldn't beat Cleveland,I am not holding out hope for a W for the next 4 games

Alshon- 2 targets -goose eggs all around. So much for his triumphant return

15 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:
Playoff Odds

Crush is crushing it 😁

Other teams are also 8-3 and leading their respective leagues

46 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Alshon- 2 targets -goose eggs all around. So much for his triumphant return

To continue to put him on the field ahead of the younger guys like Hightower is just ridiculous.  Jeffery has obviously packed it in ... he’s giving zero effort out there.  What kind of message does it send to the rest of the team to play someone who has no future here and is giving no effort over young WRs who can (and likely will) be a part of the future?

7 minutes ago, time2rock said:

To continue to put him on the field ahead of the younger guys like Hightower is just ridiculous.  Jeffery has obviously picked it in ... he’s giving zero offers out there.  What kind of message does it send to the rest of the team to play someone who has no future here and is giving no effort over young WRs who can (and likely will) be a part of the future?

Welp, he needs QB- catch 22 lol. We were like "Wentz needs WR's he can trust". He trusts Jeffrey,yet didn't go there so SMH as usual

If there's a good QB in the 3rd round, and by that I don't just mean crazy-legged, rocket-armed, John Wayne-types, I mean a QB with some natural social grace. In my lifetime the Eagles have probably had 30 QBs. Most of them have had inadequate social grace, or have been downright anti-social. They are table-for-1 type of people(perhaps a table for just their family). Nick Foles was kind of a 'big table' QB. I'm hoping for someone more like that.

7 minutes ago, macgregor said:

If there's a good QB in the 3rd round, and by that I don't just mean crazy-legged, rocket-armed, John Wayne-types, I mean a QB with some natural social grace. In my lifetime the Eagles have probably had 30 QBs. Most of them have had inadequate social grace, or have been downright anti-social. They are table-for-1 type of people(perhaps a table for just their family). Nick Foles was kind of a 'big table' QB. I'm hoping for someone more like that.

I moved from Ft.Myers( spent alot of time at Gator Lanes on game day) lol. IDC about social graces,get me someone who can play QB. We need players about everywhere.We have no 4th at this time. 1,2,3 need to be DL, LB, CB in any order I don't see Hurts as my future QB.I have my beedy eyeballs on a late pick QB. Lets recall Brady was a 6th rounder and Taysom Hill was UNdrafted lol. We have 4 round 6 picks,I want one of those to be the QB from Appalachian State. Small school,flying under the radar

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I moved from Ft.Myers( spent alot of time at Gator Lanes on game day) lol. IDC about social graces,get me someone who can play QB. We need players about everywhere.We have no 4th at this time. 1,2,3 need to be DL, LB, CB in any order I don't see Hurts as my future QB.I have my beedy eyeballs on a late pick QB. Lets recall Brady was a 6th rounder and Taysom Hill was UNdrafted lol. We have 4 round 6 picks,I want one of those to be the QB from Appalachian State. Small school,flying under the radar

I've spent some Sundays at Gator Lanes. QB from Appalachian State looks good for a small school QB.

38 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:
Playoff Odds

Crush is crushing it 😁

I am so desperate, I am picking up the Giants defense and dropping Wentz!  lol

4 minutes ago, macgregor said:

I've spent some Sundays at Gator Lanes. QB from Appalachian State looks good for a small school QB.

We probably bumped elbows. Were you there for the SB game? it was AMAZING

3 minutes ago, stine said:

I am so desperate, I am picking up the Giants defense and dropping Wentz!  lol

OH the humanity HAHAHA

6 minutes ago, macgregor said:

Pretty quick decision making and release. He has sufficient arm strength and he's not afraid to take off. Looks accurate on those laser strikes as well.For a 6th,I'll take a chance

Rookie PJ Walker(carolina) reminds me of the "Wentz we once had" lol

If we can kidnap Howie and let this board make the picks on draft day,we will be much better off. Just sayin'

So for me,and JMO Wentz needs to turn things around THIS WEEK. The time for weenies is over. Show us why we pay you. I'm still drafting Thomas because if he keeps sucking we will need a QB competition in camp (Hurts,Suds,Thomas-keep the best 2)

12 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

We probably bumped elbows. Were you there for the SB game? it was AMAZING

I wasn't there no. I lived in Bonita Springs in 2017.

Archived