Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

That would only be true if we were gong after another QB(which I can't quite rule out yet). If they don't think we are why would they give up draft capital? 

How do you come away with "give up” draft capital from that post?  Seems pretty clear to be the opposite.  

33 minutes ago, time2rock said:

How do you come away with "give up” draft capital from that post?  Seems pretty clear to be the opposite.  

Detroit would not have to give up draft capital to move ahead of us?

For what it’s worth think Tracy Rocker was Barnett’s DL coach in college might be a good sign that he returns 

Should be a terrific game, but I am "buc ing" the odds. I'm taking the spread(-3.5)

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

If we take Paye we are dumber than dirt.I have Paye going to cincy at 5,but I'm sure cincy would LOVE to pair Smith the Joe Burrow. So yeah you're probably right and we'll blow this draft like we always manage to do. I have nothing against Paye, excellent player, but h'es not the only guy at that position.I believe we need a solid WR corps. We have an "ok start". let's finish that room so we can move on to something else. Smith, Reagor , Hightower,  Fulgham, Ward. Now let the rest of them battle it out (Goodwin,Quez,Jjaw). Now you have all your "young guns" in place.

All your mock drafting and you think Cincy is craving Smith at WR? C’mon man...you are better than this. Who’s the other top Wr that already played with Burrow?

14 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

All your mock drafting and you think Cincy is craving Smith at WR? C’mon man...you are better than this. Who’s the other top Wr that already played with Burrow?

LOL, Depends who the better WR is. This ain't college anymore where you pick your best friend. Besides,they could go Paye and still get Terrance marshall if Burrow feels "home sick" I suppose if they wanted Chase,they could take him,which is fine cause thats leaves Smith for us. I think Cincy moves back for a team who wants a QB(my guess would be Detroit)

Cincy trades with Detroit. Detroit get's their QB,we get Smith and and cincy can still get Chase at 7. Would be a smart move for them

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I will also state I have NP at all using 1 or 2 of those round 6 picks to move up for another guy we like. I'm warning up to this Karamoah LB from ND(late 1 early 2) I'm hoping he falls to 38, then snag Stokes at CB in 3. Kid is relentless and a power hitter. Stokes plays "the other side" of my previous 2(CB) pick Campbell. other than round selection,I didn't see a huge amount of difference. So I have Smith, Karamoah and Stokes 1,2,3

You starting the All Weight WatchersTeam? Smith is like 170 and your LB is like 217. Draft Network has Komoroah ranked 14th overall by the way.

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

You starting the All Weight WatchersTeam? Smith is like 170 and your LB is like 217. Draft Network has Komoroah ranked 14th overall by the way.

Easier to add pounds than remove them. Smith won the Heisman,not really easy vs QB's Djax weighs 175

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Draft Network

One site of HUNDREDS

6 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Easier to add pounds than remove them. Smith won the Heisman,not really easy vs QB's Djax weighs 175

DJax is shorter though...and had durability issues...

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

DJax is shorter though...and had durability issues...

Must be a reason you win  the Heisman??? Beating out Trevor lawrence was easy?

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Must be a reason you win  the Heisman??? Beating out Trevor lawrence was easy?

Trevor got COVID

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Trevor got COVID

Nothing to do with winning the Heisman

18 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Name another guy in the draft that weighs the same or less that will go either of the first two days than Smith

Quarterbacks have taken home the Heisman nine of the prior 10 seasons. A wide receiver has not won since Desmond Howard did so in 1991.  

Name another guy in the draft that weighs the same or less that will go either of the first two days than Smith

Who gives a rats butt??? Thats why we have a staff lol. They add/subtract weight/muscle until they get the best balance. That's what we pay them for

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I’m not reading the article but obviously Smith had an incredible season. No way Cincy takes Smith over Chase though....not happening.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’m not reading the article but obviously Smith had an incredible season. No way Cincy takes Smith over Chase though....not happening.

I hope they DO,that leaves Smith for us,or as I said.they move back with Detroit and get him at 7 anyway. I always love the "not happening" until it DOES

I have no clue, if they are counting on their rook QB to make draft picks,they are in bad trouble

SB a great game In Lambeau. Just turned in on Bucs already up 7

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I have no clue, if they are counting on their rook QB to make draft picks,they are in bad trouble

Do I have to go back and quote every time you mentioned taking a Wr QB tandem in this draft. You obviously understand the benefits.

Archived