Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

https://insidetheiggles.com/2021/01/23/philadelphia-eagles-nfl-mock-pick-six/3/.  I don't see how the Jets can afford to keep Darnold in this one, so I think they are wrong, but in either case Smith is at 6 which means we will pass him up because we always try and get "CUTE" and go against the consensus pick-pffffffft(as we moronically outwit ourselves lol)

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

We are to hire Gannon to be DC

One more. Eagles will hire Jonathan Gannon as their DC. Per a Colt source

Looks like we get our guy...Do we Draft O or D... I say we go BPA on O or D...hehehe.lol. What say you all.?

Gannon worked w/ Siri in Indy for 3 yrs, makes sense. Is Siri actually having a say in his staff?

27 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Gannon worked w/ Siri in Indy for 3 yrs, makes sense. Is Siri actually having a say in his staff?

Would seem that way so far especially when you also consider we let Pelle left and we seem to be ok with Fipp looking at other options after denying him before the Siri hire 

23 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

There was conversation about how successful his CB's were in Zone and Man play and the effectiveness of some of his concepts. The unanswered question is does Sirianni hire a OC...everyone's saying it's Lynn. I guess all this New Blood is refreshing.

Just now, Trini said:

The unanswered question is does Sirianni hire a OC...everyone's saying it's Lynn. I guess all this New Blood is refreshing.

Lynn has been my top choice for awhile I wanted him before we even fired Doug 

I just extremely enjoyed what the Chargers did on O and would love to see some of those concepts added to our O 

40 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

IDK

55 minutes ago, Trini said:

Looks like we get our guy...Do we Draft O or D... I say we go BPA on O or D...hehehe.lol. What say you all.?

I changed my mock to heavier on D. The key for us is spanking Wentz until he stops whining 

OK so now Ham thinks my 2 pick is a late round 1, so I am wondering which decent LB could fall into 2. I was hoping my guy Koramoah would do that lol

10 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

OK so now Ham thinks my 2 pick is a late round 1, so I am wondering which decent LB could fall into 2. I was hoping my guy Koramoah would do that lol

What's up GB!  Been off for a while.  Looks like 150 pages...lol.  A lot has happened here with the Eagles.   Looking forward to getting back in some football conversation soon.   Especially your mocks!  

WB joemas!

Now I'm torn between CB 1st rd or 2nd? Pretty tough to pass on WR 1st but we haven't had a really solid CB tandem in a while.

1 hour ago, Trini said:

Punter

6 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

WB joemas!

Now I'm torn between CB 1st rd or 2nd? Pretty tough to pass on WR 1st but we haven't had a really solid CB tandem in a while.

I’m having a hard time with ranking a corner in the top six. Could only do it in a trade back scenario

I like Caleb Farley....but he opted out this season. I wouldn’t call him a can’t  miss. Just not enough quality film. One incredible season. The bar might have to be higher at six.

The TE Pitts I’d say is one of the best in this draft. Parsons is also. Don’t see us taking a TE or LB though.

FYI draft guys

The NFL informed clubs tonight they are prohibited from timing, testing, interviewing in-person or giving medical exams to any draft-eligible player at any location except a school’s pro day or all-star game this year because of ongoing concerns surrounding COVID-19, per source.

11 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

The TE Pitts I’d say is one of the best in this draft. Parsons is also. Don’t see us taking a TE or LB though.

I’d love to see Parsons drafted just saying Colts D has a pretty good Lb in there system so maybe we got slight hope 

If you can snag Parsons in the first then come around in the 2nd and get your CB think would be my play. 

We got a DC that specializes in CBS and was a scout image he has some guys on his radar for the secondary.

Pep Hamilton should be consider by us as well was the Chargers QB coach did a hell of a job with Herbert. Was also Lucks QB coach and OC at Stanford I believe. 

We need to hit on all these prime picks. 2013 style... Lane, Ertz and Logan type of haul early on.  I don't really care about position,  we need all of them.  

I feel like a great move would be a trade down to 8 or 9, thinking that team trades up for a QB, and we probably take the same player anyway. 

Saying Detroit will part with Stafford they likely going to want a QB in the draft Fields???

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

What's up GB!  Been off for a while.  Looks like 150 pages...lol.  A lot has happened here with the Eagles.   Looking forward to getting back in some football conversation soon.   Especially your mocks!  

HI JOE!!!! I asked about you. I thought maybe you turned into a Dullaz fan LOL

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Punter

I laughed,but it wouldn't surprise me

Archived