EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

What is Goedert's trade value?

If Grandpa Hurst can get almost a clean 2nd, Goedert and a 5th should get a first. 

No claim on waiver by the Eagles yet.  Other teams are putting the claims in and getting their guys.  Due to poor record last season, our team has a high priority to get the claims awarded.  Better hurry, Howie. 

7 hours ago, justrelax said:

Still, he won. National Championship with Tebow, which is quite an accomplishment, plus, he did it running a single wing.

Nah, winning with Leak was his major accomplishment.  The one he won solely with Tebow that team was just more talented than the rest of the country.

26 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Hey guys starting a GoFundMe page to help bail out @hputenis ‘s girlfriend. DM me for details 

11377F18-56DC-4ACF-B89B-6F049B2FB3A8.jpeg

You totally can't tell it was all written by the same person /s

Did the NRA give her the fist shot?

3 minutes ago, Penn7980 said:

No claim on waiver by the Eagles yet.  Other teams are putting the claims in and getting their guys.  Due to poor record last season, our team has a high priority to get the claims awarded.  Better hurry, Howie. 

Claims for cut players are done, except those cut after the claims today.  That ship has sailed.

12 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

My read, the Vikings were inquiring about Goedert.

Just now, Connecticut Eagle said:

My read, the Vikings were inquiring about Goedert.

Probably. But you do have to wonder what's going on since Goedert said 2 months ago they have been talking an extension. Maybe he priced himself out of Philly. 

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Probably. But you do have to wonder what's going on since Goedert said 2 months ago they have been talking an extension. Maybe he priced himself out of Philly. 

He probably reads the boards and is under the impression that he's a first ballot HoFer like some would have you believe.

Just now, RLC said:

Vikings inquire about Goedert, but I was told we have no good young players.

Nope.  We said there is a lack of good young players... Goedert is one of a handful... literally countable on one hand.

1 minute ago, ToastJenkins said:

trading Goedert would be stupid.

Yes it would... well, depending on what they get back.   If the Vikings wanted to drastically over pay with a 1st round pick plus... then, it would be stupid not to trade him.  

1 minute ago, ToastJenkins said:

uh no, you keep your young talent. this is a rebuild. think long term.

I am thinking long term. I would still trade him for a good haul. 

It's early, but I'm really encouraged by this staff's intense focus on player development. Positive, drastic departure from what the last staff was doing.

1 minute ago, Saltpeter said:

It's early, but I'm really encouraged by this staff's intense focus on player development. Positive, drastic departure from what the last staff was doing.

I dunno .....

See the source image

It'll be an interesting few weeks for Fulgham. Can he mentally turn on and not pout as a PS member?  There will be opportunities for those with the right attitude

7 hours ago, bpac55 said:

Every time I log in to Twitter to see if there are any updates or hot takes today I'm reminded by Twitter that today is "acne positivity day"  WTF is that.  I wish there was a way to turn off the side bar that has ridiculous trends and sponsored content.

There are add ons for some browser that can hide some of the Twitter spam. Just depends on the browser you are using

12 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

uh no, you keep your young talent. this is a rebuild. think long term.

So where is his contract extension then ................................

29 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I felt that way when there was nothing said about an extension being worked towards for months. I’m betting he’s asking for top 5 tight end money on a Projection of what he could be. And the eagles want to pay him for more what he’s been especially since he’s missed games with some injuries. 

1 hour ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Hey guys starting a GoFundMe page to help bail out @hputenis ‘s girlfriend. DM me for details 

11377F18-56DC-4ACF-B89B-6F049B2FB3A8.jpeg

Maybe she got the shots in Philly. You know we screw up names like Sidney to Sydney and lurie to Laurie. Moderna to Maderna

Archived