EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

3 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

I also see mouthwash and an OJ bottle.  Quick detective work, there's some vodka mixed in with that OJ and the mouthwash is to cover up any scent on your breath.  

the tires just kill me. No pun intended, thats not funny. But I cant help but laugh at the stupidity. Look how freakin bald those things are!

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

I tend to agree with Romo

per news day 

Tony Romo sees potential greatness in the Jets’ rookie quarterback.

"I actually think Zach Wilson with the Jets is going to turn that franchise around,"

I think Zach Wilson is going to be in the discussion as one of the top three to five quarterbacks [in the league] very quickly. Within the next couple of years I think you're going to see him rise. I think he's unbelievable. His ceiling is so high.

"It's rare for me to say someone has the ability to get in the stratosphere of a [Patrick] Mahomes, but I think this kid actually has that ability. So when you have a quarterback like that, I think there's no telling how good you can be. He can make up for a lot of weaknesses in a lot of areas for a football team.

Well Howie wanted to trade up for him but wasn't able to

Can he succeed with the Jets? I haven't really looked at that team in years. No idea what they have

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

the tires just kill me. No pun intended, thats not funny. But I cant help but laugh at the stupidity. Look how freakin bald those things are!

yeah that's really bad.  Looks like it's possibly a Miata or maybe an older Z3 too so I'm assuming rear wheel drive.  Light car, bald tires, RWD...in this rain.  Nope.

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Just finished sanding my tires so that my car will ride smoother on the  interstate and honestly I kind of love this look that's a smooth way to see  god - )

7 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

When you live in a place called Mountain Top, and you see this- you know got a lot of rain

May be an image of body of water

Everything that I am trying to figure out in this photo does not involve the flooding.

15 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I-81 South near here. What could go wrong driving fast on rain covered roads with tires like that?

Wow...those are some bald looking tires even in a pic....

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Just finished sanding my tires so that my car will ride smoother on the  interstate and honestly I kind of love this look that's a smooth way to see  god - )

How old is the driver? Same generation that eats laundry tablets? What pisses me off is some idiot like that will probably kill an innocent victim and walk away.

4 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Everything that I am trying to figure out in this photo does not involve the flooding.

Northeast PA. You dont try to figure things out here. You just go with the flow.

9 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Well Howie wanted to trade up for him but wasn't able to

Can he succeed with the Jets? I haven't really looked at that team in years. No idea what they have

I think he can , they have the resources to improve quickly  , as in next couple years . 

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Holy ish dude.  I hope there’s no serious damage.   

luckily thats not my house.

Honestly, Im sure there are a ton of people with water in basements, and people near streams and smaller rivers that got flooded. But thankfully, the main rivers are going to be ok because the water flows down from the north, and this storm came from the south. So theres not a ton more water to come down stream from this. We basically got what we got. If this had gone up and hooked down to us, NEPA would probably be wiped off the map.

Just down the hill from me, literally less than a minute drive from my house was evacuated thanks to a stream. Luckily I live on the side of a mountain. Roads are a little sketchy where drainage is overwhelmed but nothing major in my neighborhood. 

My sump pump is running constant, doing its job keeping us dry.

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Fast Car - Tracy Chapman is an underrated song.  Bet me.  

I bet 257 flat toothpicks you are right.

1 minute ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

The storm didn’t hit Baltimore as bad as anticipated. Damn no one wants to come to this city 

I get over there often , friends in federal hill 

1 minute ago, Original Sin said:

I get over there often , friends in federal hill 

Son just moved there, Brewers Hill.

43 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

When can we expect Taylor to hit IR?  Was Scott that impressive that he earned a spot despite being injured?  

They could have done it by now, not sure what they are waiting for

13 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Fast Car - Tracy Chapman is an underrated song.  Bet me.  

Underrated by who? It’s a classic

4 hours ago, ToastJenkins said:

trading Goedert would be stupid.

They took the Vikings call and listened. I am sure Howie elevated Goedert’s worth on the call, which was evidently more than the Vikings wanted to bid so nothing happened.  I am sure teams get calls like that all the time. I am sure, to the Vikings, it looked like the Eagles might have a surplus of talent at TE.  

Archived