EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, eagle45 said:

No other team in the NFL wanted Fulgham.

I would qualify that with "right now".

Teams have spent months putting together their guys, teaching a scheme, coaching them up, etc.  They've scenarioed whom to keep, waive, cut, IR, bring back, etc. to get to their 53.  At this point, a marginal guy like Fulgham would be hard to shoehorn into their roster.

If he was passed on by everyone in the spring, before all of this, then that would really mean something.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Howard Eskin Eagles-vs-Jets | David Aloisio | Flickr

I can’t believe WIP celebrated that assbag being there 35 years. 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I can.  He basically helped create the format it is now.   But he’s a ****.  They all have to fluff him.  It’s disgusting.  

True. i just think he’s a giant dbag and treats people like crap. He went on air talked about how he trashed all these players over 35 years like it is some honor that he does it. 

51 minutes ago, What The F said:

How bout noooooooooo.

If they keep him, my guess would be the 8-9.5 range.  With Ertz deciding he wants to be here long term,  Goedert won't get the volume to justify more than that.  

Ertz will be gone after this season.  Eagles not trading doesn’t mean he’ll get an extension either

1 minute ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

Just saying if we inject everyone with some minshew swag that covid doesn’t really have a chance. Cause he and Chuck Norris are immune to it. 

Just now, dawkdaballhawk said:

Watching JL Jupiter and Weins at the Reading Market. Man, I miss that place. 

Reading terminal market is one of my favorite places i go to when i visit my family back in Philly. 

18 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

True. i just think he’s a giant dbag and treats people like crap. He went on air talked about how he trashed all these players over 35 years like it is some honor that he does it. 

If you don't like it, turn it off.  They are ratings based.  When people turn it off, they make changes.  When people tune in, they double down.  

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

If you don't like it, turn it off.  They are ratings based.  When people turn it off, they make changes.  When people tune in, they double down.  

I actually just listen to the interviews on the app from earlier in the day. I tend to not listen to WIP live. Only show i really like is camara and Ritchie but joe is too much for me at times. 

Padres lose.  Cards/Reds appear to be splitting their double-header.

All good for the Phils even with the postponement.

Just took me over an hour just to get out of Mullica Hill NJ to Sewell. Normally a 15 min drive. 

Tornado ripped through there a few mins before I drove over the Commodore Barry Bridge and everywhere you turned was trees down, Houses/Farms/crops ripped to shreds. 

https://www.courierpostonline.com/story/weather/2021/09/01/mullica-hill-tornado-warning-gloucester-county-nj-twitter/5690104001/

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1544276862608694

7 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Just took me over an hour just to get out of Mullica Hill NJ to Sewell. Normally a 15 min drive. 

Tornado ripped through there a few mins before I drove over the Commodore Barry Bridge and everywhere you turned was trees down, Houses/Farms/crops ripped to shreds. 

https://www.courierpostonline.com/story/weather/2021/09/01/mullica-hill-tornado-warning-gloucester-county-nj-twitter/5690104001/

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1544276862608694

I'm in Wenonah.  My house is ok, but some of my neighbors not so much.  We're basically trapped in our neighborhood for the time being.

4 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

I'm in Wenonah.  My house is ok, but some of my neighbors not so much.  We're basically trapped in our neighborhood for the time being.

Stay safe. Hopefully it doesn’t get any worse 

16 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Yes I was stuck in Wenonah as well trying to get home. Everywhere I went we had to turn around. In the end, I had make my way to rt 45 to Deptford where I was finally able to get on Delsea drive all the way to Washington Twp. It is very nasty out there. Feel very bad for the people in Mullica Hill right now. 

When can we expect Taylor to hit IR?  Was Scott that impressive that he earned a spot despite being injured?  

I tend to agree with Romo

per news day 

Tony Romo sees potential greatness in the Jets’ rookie quarterback.

"I actually think Zach Wilson with the Jets is going to turn that franchise around,"

I think Zach Wilson is going to be in the discussion as one of the top three to five quarterbacks [in the league] very quickly. Within the next couple of years I think you're going to see him rise. I think he's unbelievable. His ceiling is so high.

"It's rare for me to say someone has the ability to get in the stratosphere of a [Patrick] Mahomes, but I think this kid actually has that ability. So when you have a quarterback like that, I think there's no telling how good you can be. He can make up for a lot of weaknesses in a lot of areas for a football team.

I-81 South near here. What could go wrong driving fast on rain covered roads with tires like that?

May be an image of outdoors

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I-81 South near here. What could go wrong driving fast on rain covered roads with tires like that?

May be an image of outdoors

I also see mouthwash and an OJ bottle.  Quick detective work, there's some vodka mixed in with that OJ and the mouthwash is to cover up any scent on your breath.  

Archived