Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

nice job carsonΒ 

Β 

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If the Colts put Wentz on the trade market? How many teams will give up a potential 1st for him?

Survey says......

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

ZERO

I wonder if Wentz is a huge choker. It doesn't look good and he never really had any playoff chances here. It sounds bad but it may have been a blessing he got hurt and Foles came in with his clutch gene and had two of the best QB performances you'll find in the NFC championship and SB.

They just realized they traded for Jeff George Part 2 and the bill is coming due.

So I finally went over to take a look at the Colts Reddit page and my goodness they REALLY don’t like Frank Reich. πŸ˜‚

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

So I finally went over to take a look at the Colts Reddit page and my goodness they REALLY don’t like Frank Reich. πŸ˜‚

Don’t get it. That man is a damn good coach.

Just now, kiwieagle said:

Because he is the one that wanted Wentz and put his neck on the line for him....Β 

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Because he is the one that wanted Wentz and put his neck on the line for him....Β 

I think that was just the iceberg though. It seems deep rooted and losing to the Jags again kind of put that nail in the coffin. My goodness they sound a lot like Eagles fans though.Β 

4 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

Them losing back to back to two interim head coaches back to back just kind of put the nail in the coffin for him in their eyes. We can’t talk though. We wanted our only SB winning coach out less than two years after he won it.Β 

9 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Them losing back to back to two interim head coaches back to back just kind of put the nail in the coffin for him in their eyes. We can’t talk though. We wanted our only SB winning coach out less than two years after he won it.Β 

He's a coach killer now.Β 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He's a coach killer now.Β 

Reich still has his drive though.Β 

11 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

We wanted our only SB winning coach out less than two years after he won it.Β 

Not me. Granted, other than Chip, I'm slow to want a coach fired but Doug deserved at least one more season and depending on how this season would have gone, maybe more.Β 

I suspect that there was more to the situation than what we (or at least I) know.Β 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Not me. Granted, other than Chip, I'm slow to want a coach fired but Doug deserved at least one more season and depending on how this season would have gone, maybe more.Β 

I suspect that there was more to the situation than what we (or at least I) know.Β 

I don’t want him fired either, but there were a lot of people who did.Β 

7 hours ago, bitbased said:

I have a hard time believing almost any other QB in the league would've won that SB game. That was a magical game by Foles.

This. From the NFC Championship on, Foles was just unreal. Lightning in a bottle type crap.Β 

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I wanted to keep DP butΒ am happy with Siri now.

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

You can understand it to a point, but he's taken them to the play offs 2 years out of 4 and one of the other seasons Luck retired as the season was about to start. He saw a chance to revive the career of a guy who was playing lights out the last time he saw him every day, in all likelyhood the answer at QB isn't going to be where he would be picking in the 2022 draft either.

There's a lot of revisionism in the nation's sporting press this morning about how this always looked risky but the number of NFL journos who thought Wentz was going to do anything other than rebuild his reputation and really stick it to the Eagles this year was vanishingly small.

Reich should get another year but there's no doubt he's burned up a lot of his leash on this debacle.

5 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

You can understand it to a point, but he's taken them to the play offs 2 years out of 4 and one of the other seasons Luck retired as the season was about to start. He saw a chance to revive the career of a guy who was playing lights out the last time he saw him every day, in all likelyhood the answer at QB isn't going to be where he would be picking in the 2022 draft either.

There's a lot of revisionism in the nation's sporting press this morning about how this always looked risky but the number of NFL journos who thought Wentz was going to do anything other than rebuild his reputation and really stick it to the Eagles this year was vanishingly small.

Reich should get another year but there's no doubt he's burned up a lot of his leash on this debacle.

I saw an article about an article from Greg Doyel who seems to think Carson is basically one and done in Indy. Doyel is not a fan of Carson Wentz. He’s trashed that dude since training camp, and killed him for his ain’t-van stance and his perceived overall selfishness. For sure Frank going to bat for Carson may have burned some bridges, but I’m surprised how fed up that fan base is with him though I’m not surprised in the least about their feelings on Carson.Β 

6 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

The one guy wants Wentz to go to passing school. Yeah good luck with getting a six year vet who thinks there’s nothing wrong with his game and is difficult to coach to do that. My guess is he invites the receivers to go duck hunting with him for team building.Β 

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

I saw an article about an article from Greg Doyel who seems to think Carson is basically one and done in Indy. Doyel is not a fan of Carson Wentz. He’s trashed that dude since training camp, and killed him for his ain’t-van stance and his perceived overall selfishness. For sure Frank going to bat for Carson may have burned some bridges, but I’m surprised how fed up that fan base is with him though I’m not surprised in the least about their feelings on Carson.Β 

Maybe Reich isn't as good as people think. He was fired from the chargers and was almost fired from the eagles after 1 season and if you read some of those posts people have been fed up with Reich as a play caller longer then this year.Β 

Hitching his wagon to Wentz is probably the dagger

Archived