Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

This has been quite enjoyable. Wentz with two big turnovers. Colts choking to the Jags and gifting us a better draft pick. I am having fun.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

This really is great! If the Colts miss out this is just the most ideal situation. 

Go Patriots 

I’m watching the Colts game now and Wentz looks terrible. Looks like the Wentz from last year. 

1 minute ago, kiwieagle said:

And big drop on 4th down.

Its happening boys - the Colts pick is moving up :groovy:

Colts still not (mathematically) eliminated with a loss...I won't be happy until it's confirmed that the Colts are out of the playoffs...but it's looking good!

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't think it's the Patriots bud... 

Playing Miami? Wouldn't it help if Miami loses 

4 minutes ago, EagleTen said:

Colts still not (mathematically) eliminated with a loss...I won't be happy until it's confirmed that the Colts are out of the playoffs...but it's looking good!

Just need the Pats to beat the Dolphins. Helps us in multiple ways - eliminates the Colts and puts a L on the Dolphins, moving both picks up

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't think it's the Patriots bud... 

Steelers loss, Chargers loss and Dolphins win for the Colts to get in if they lose. Steelers have a chance to win still so that's our most immediate hope.

Just now, Aspiritfall said:

Playing Miami? Wouldn't it help if Miami loses 

Yeah, also, the only way the Colts can make the playoffs (assuming they lose), involves a Miami win. So Miami losing would help us in two ways.

2 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

Just need the Pats to beat the Dolphins. Helps us in multiple ways - eliminates the Colts and puts a L on the Dolphins, moving both picks up

A Steelers win also eliminates the Colts, and the Steelers have just taken the lead with about 3 minutes left in the game...Go Steelers...and Patriots (for the better Miami pick)...

Browns winning, Vikings winning.

Pats win against Dolphins puts us at 12 then I assume. Go Pats.

How high can this Colts pick go?

2 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Garbage time stats for wents

Yep - game is over. That TD does nothing

Carson played poorly the last two weeks, but how does a line with an all pro that is supposedly so good play that bad.  They looked worse than our backups today.

Beanbaggers: I miss Wentz. He’s gonna be MVP and lead the Cults to the Super Bowl! Wentz is a leader he’s vaccinated! Wentz is gonna be the only quarterback to not have an away turnover! They never should’ve traded him! 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Good times.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Beanbaggers: I miss Wentz. He’s gonna be MVP and lead the Cults to the Super Bowl! Wentz is a leader he’s vaccinated! Wentz is gonna be the only quarterback to not have an away turnover! They never should’ve traded him! 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Good times.

Wentz living in your head rent free.  Anyone who supported him has moved on, you can’t stop talking about him.  

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Wentz living in your head rent free.  Anyone who supported him has moved on, you can’t stop talking about him.  

You coming here trashing the Eagles to put less of a light on your god. Terrible Eagles fan.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

You coming here trashing the Eagles to put less of a light on your god. Terrible Eagles fan.

When did I trash the Eagles ?? Saying the Colts starting line played worse than our backup line is a 100% factual statement.

8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Carson played poorly the last two weeks, but how does a line with an all pro that is supposedly so good play that bad.  They looked worse than our backups today.

One year later.  Still WASHING your boy lol.

Just now, downundermike said:

When did I trash the Eagles ?? Saying the Colts starting line played worse than our backup line is a 100% factual statement.

Yeah so we were right about Wentz all along? 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

As a former huge supporter of Wentz I find it strangely comforting how bad he has been these last few weeks with basically everything on the line. If he returned to MVP form sure I could have been all "I told you so" but as a fan of the Eagles that would have REALLY sucked.

Archived