Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

46 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Wentz salary 21.5 mil

Hurts salary 1.4 mil

Beanbaggers miss him though. 😂🤣😂

WASHERS *really* like the taste down there :roll:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Who do we end up playing with the 6th seed? 

3 seed.

Take away Carson’s outlier seasons of 2017 (were he was insanely good) and 202 (were he was total trash) Carson Wentz has a mediocre 30-29 record. Really what have these beanbaggers been missing? 

5 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

3 seed.

Well if the Bucs lose to the Panthers that means we could end up with Dallas.

10 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Who do we end up playing with the 6th seed? 

Aren't we locked into the 7 seed?

Just now, shlo said:

Aren't we locked into the 7 seed?

No. If the 49ers lose and the Saints win we are the 6th seed.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

There is a scenario where we end up in Dallas, but I forget all that has to happen. I get tired of trying to remember everything. Just tell me where we're going in a couple hours. :lol: 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

There is a scenario where we end up in Dallas, but I forget all that has to happen. I get tired of trying to remember everything. Just tell me where we're going in a couple hours. :lol: 

Right now the Bucs are losing to the Panthers. That will probably change though.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

No. If the 49ers lose and the Saints win we are the 6th seed.

Copy that. Thanks. Would rather be the 7

16 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

They’re a much scrappier team than I thought the would be. 

Out of any game being played today. This is the game I care most about.

Pats winning has the biggest implication on our draft next year. Really want that pick to jump to #12

2 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

Out of any game being played today. This is the game I care most about.

Pats winning has the biggest implication on our draft next year. Really want that pick to jump to #12

NE isn’t exactly stepping up and even when Brady was there they always had trouble with Miami.

2 minutes ago, shlo said:

Copy that. Thanks. Would rather be the 7

Well the 49ers, Tampa, and ATL aren’t helping. 

9 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think if the Bucs lose, they would most likely still be third. Cowboys can move all the way up to second, but that would involve a three way tie-breaker,  I think. If it’s just a two way tie-breaker with the Cowboys and Bucs, I think the Bucs win that.

Dallas getting to 2 would involve the Rams losing to San Fran, and sounds like SF is sucking bad today.

1 minute ago, vaff said:

I think if the Bucs lose, they would most likely still be third. Cowboys can move all the way up to second, but that would involve a three way tie-breaker,  I think. If it’s just a two way tie-breaker with the Cowboys and Bucs, I think the Bucs win that.

I thought Dallas takes tie breaker over Bucs for division record... I would think Bucs should get it for beating them though 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Dallas getting to 2 would involve the Rams losing to San Fran, and sounds like SF is sucking bad today.

Friggin Rams looking kinda scary right now. 

6 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

I thought Dallas takes tie breaker over Bucs for division record... I would think Bucs should get it for beating them though 

In a 3 way tie breaker, a single head to head win won't apply. It goes to conference record.

46 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Take away Carson’s outlier seasons of 2017 ...

I'd prefer to not take away 2017. 2017 is what keeps me warm when it's cold (and since my heat pump seems to have forgotten it's first name, it can get cold when the fireplace isn't going). 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'd prefer to not take away 2017. 2017 is what keeps me warm when it's cold (and since my heat pump seems to have forgotten it's first name, it can get cold when the fireplace isn't going). 

People love to keep assuming 2017 was the norm when in reality it wasn’t. Ultimately the best thing that happened was that Super Bowl and Foles winning it. 

Wentz helped blow the game today for the Colts. If It wasn’t for the defense and running game they would have been lucky to win 5 games.

7 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

People love to keep assuming 2017 was the norm when in reality it wasn’t. Ultimately the best thing that happened was that Super Bowl and Foles winning it. 

Norm or not, it was the best season of my entire life (to date). Whatever happened in 2016, whatever happened from 2018 to 2020, doesn't matter. I have 2017 to spoon with each night... err... that didn't come out quite right... :huh: 

9 minutes ago, downundermike said:

9ers are playing the Rams

I edited it already, but since you’re posting again so we were right about Wentz? 

Archived