Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

Too soon to say Wentz is done ?

Can't ask for more of a layup than the Jags and what a mess they made of it.

Good for the Eagles draft position though 😀

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Wentz living in your head rent free.  Anyone who supported him has moved on, you can’t stop talking about him.  

Wentz' sack still living in your mouth rent free one season removed from being an Eagle.

WASHERS allegiance to boy blunder has gone from tragedy to comedy. :roll:

1 minute ago, ShutDownDB said:

As a former huge supporter of Wentz I find it strangely comforting how bad he has been these last few weeks with basically everything on the line. If he returned to MVP form sure I could have been all "I told you so" but as a fan of the Eagles that would have REALLY sucked.

Here’s the truth about Wentz. He’s is not the almost MVP guy, just like he isn’t the complete trash he was last season. He’s someplace in the middle and the reality is he’s not the quarterback capable of elevating his team to the next level. He’s a guy who needs a lot of talent around him to truly succeed.

Garbage Wentz again not one more snap in the playoffs. Not surprised at all, at his worst as usual when there is any pressure.

Just now, Infam said:

Garbage Wentz again not one more snap in the playoffs. Not surprised at all, at his worst as usual when there is any pressure.

And there's a good chance that next week Hurts will throw for more play off yards than Wentz in his first year as the starter. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And there's a good chance that next week Hurts will throw for more play off yards than Wentz in his first year as the starter. 

Hey Wentz isn’t out of the playoffs just yet. He’s gonna have to back in with some luck though.

Wentz : 209.59 passing yards/game

Hurts : 209.6 passing yards/game

It's almost poetic lol

1 minute ago, bitbased said:

It's almost poetic lol

Wentz salary 21.5 mil

Hurts salary 1.4 mil

Beanbaggers miss him though. 😂🤣😂

Officially declared the Wentz Game 

10 minutes ago, bitbased said:

It's almost poetic lol

That’s nuts.

Yes! Indy is eliminated from the playoffs...thank you for your 1st round pick, Indy! 🙂

Somebody needs to put a fork in Wentz and the Colts. They're done.

Wentz is a F****** loser. Thank God we drafted Hurts, if Wentz hadn't fallen apart by a 2nd rd draft pick being his "competition', we would still be paying him 32.5 million a year.

Anyone still clamouring or wishing we had him as our QB, should go play in traffic.

13 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hey Wentz isn’t out of the playoffs just yet. He’s gonna have to back in with some luck though.

Oh he's out now my friend. 

I know the NFL is full of sanctimonious white-washed tombs but if I was a Chargers or Raiders fan, I’d be clamoring for a tie at all costs. Anything else is illogical

Half way through the season, if you had told me that the Eagles would be in the playoffs and the Colts would not be, I would have said "Yer freakin' outta yer gourd!"

Truth really is stranger than fiction...

17 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And there's a good chance that next week Hurts will throw for more play off yards than Wentz in his 6 year career.

fyp.

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Wentz is a F****** loser. Thank God we drafted Hurts, if Wentz hadn't fallen apart by a 2nd rd draft pick being his "competition', we would still be paying this POS 32.5 million a year.

Anyone still clamouring or wishing we had this POS as our QB, should go play in traffic.

Relax. No need for the name calling. His career took an unfortunate turn when he got hurt giving us his all. He’s the reason we have a ring and I’ll forever be grateful.

It’s the weirdos on the EMB who use the fact that Hurts surpassed him last year as the reason to dislike Jalen that really irritates me.

Archived