Giants off to a good start

NOTW

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Giants own player stepped on the kicker's foot. :lol:

I saw that. That was funny because Gano is good. 

When the Cowboys went up 10 Aikman said the lead was insurmountable because Daniel Jones is a jobber.

Is Peter's hurt already? Or did he pull himself because they told him he is taking a pay cut for playing guard?

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Is Peter's hurt already? Or did he pull himself because they told him he is taking a pay cut for playing guard?

Haven't even noticed him 

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Haven't even noticed him 

He went into the game early but I turned it off and don't see him now

Well that game was terrible. Two teams that won’t make much noise this year. That was the Giants from the past 5+ years, which is to be expected from a rebuilding team. They’ll be up and down all year. Bad OL play and receivers that can’t get open. Poor Danny running for his life the entire game. We might never see what he can do with time to throw and receivers that create space. 

2 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Golladay probably cost more than most teams starting TE, RB and three players on rookie deals. 

So a bargain!

On 9/26/2022 at 8:35 AM, BKLYNYG said:

We'll see. He's looking good so far and the Eagles run the RPO maybe better than anyone in the league. That OL is the key to everything you guys do. Hurts has all the time in the world to throw the ball. 

These are fair points.

41 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

So a bargain!

Arguably the worst signing in Giants history. One last gift from Dave G. He's part of the reason why this is a rebuilding year. Need to get rid of some more dead weight next off season. 

Giants coach Brian Daboll tells reporters that WR Sterling Shepard has a torn ACL. His season is over.

Giants lost like 7 players today including Jones (ankle) and Taylor (concussion). Assuming they miss time we’ll be running our 3rd string QB out there against the Packers-Ravens-Jags. Goodnight. 😂

23 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Giants lost like 7 players today including Jones (ankle) and Taylor (concussion). Assuming they miss time we’ll be running our 3rd string QB out there against the Packers-Ravens-Jags. Goodnight. 😂

It was going to be goodnight anyways but yeah, at least with a healthy QB they could have been fun games.

5 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

It was going to be goodnight anyways but yeah, at least with a healthy QB they could have been fun games.

A healthy Giants team hangs with the Packers and Jags. Ravens are a bad matchup. Unfortunately we’re missing our QB, top 4 WRs and a bunch of guys on defense. Injuries suck. 

9 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Your Giants are going to the Super Bowl so STFU Bklynnyg.

Get off NYs nuts already, twerp.

1 minute ago, Boogyman said:

Get off NYs nuts already, twerp.

I live in the area so I have to deal with all the hype on sports talk radio and all their fans. It sucks. This win will get them very cocky and the media won't shut up about it.

I'd take the giants more seriously if they could throw the ball better. Their pass protection is still bad and Jones has only passed over 200 yards once this year and that was only 217 today. 

40 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

I live in the area so I have to deal with all the hype on sports talk radio and all their fans. It sucks. This win will get them very cocky and the media won't shut up about it.

Oh, that's why you cry and act like a frightened bish everytime they win a game? 

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'd take the giants more seriously if they could throw the ball better. Their pass protection is still bad and Jones has only passed over 200 yards once this year and that was only 217 today. 

They are not good. They have a much better staff and a lot more fight in them, but they still lack talent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

New offensive scheme, new OL and lots of injuries. They’ll get better. The only glaring weakness is a WR that creates separation. That was supposed to be Toney. Guy has tons of skill but just doesn’t seem interested in playing football. Jones is playing great all things considered. 

• Like 1