EMB Blog: 2021 Regular and Post Season

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

This Redskins secondary blows

Was a WFT beat reporter on Sirius the other day saying he thought their defense was a little overrated last year cause their numbers looked way better cause they played the Cowboys without Dak twice, Daniel jones twice, hurts when we tanked and wentz. Then outside of the division they faced the bengals but burrow missed most of the game with injury. The niners with mullens and Carolina with bridgewater. He pointed out against better QBs such as murray, brady, Stafford, Lamar, Wilson (they left out Big Ben cause at the time they played him the Steelers were on the decline) they gave up on average 28.4 ppg. Against the bad nfc East it was 15.5ppg 

Wow that was a heck of a play by bradberry. I’m surprised Washington was even throwing there with how effective their first couple runs were. 

I hope the giants just play this to settle for a FG and then their kicker doinks it off the upright. 

Humphries!!! So gritty! Deceptive athleticism. Great route runner. More quick than fast. I’m sure his dad was his coach 

Bunch of losers acting like they won the super bowl 

Now get those giants players out there to run suicides !!

Archived