EMB Blog: 2021 Regular and Post Season

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, D-Shiznit said:

That Kadarius Toney guy F'in sucks, and nephews here were mad that we didn't take the CHI trade down.

Trading down didn’t come on the condition of drafting Kadarius Toney ……

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

That Kadarius Toney guy F'in sucks, and nephews here mad that we didn't take the CHI trade down.

Taking Toney wasn’t a condition of the trade 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Gettleman has won by continuing to keep that gm job. 

1:09 lol 

4 hours ago, WentzFan11 said:

Hopefully Wentz is healthy for Hard Knocks. If they bench him for the pick, National TV will know. 

In English please

6 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

That Kadarius Toney guy F'in sucks, and nephews here were mad that we didn't take the CHI trade down.

nephews?

18 minutes ago, greend said:

In English please

17 minutes ago, greend said:

nephews?

16 minutes ago, greend said:

Are we speaking a new type of English in here or did I suffer a stroke?

:lol:   why not both? 

44 minutes ago, greend said:

In English please

He's saying hopefully Wentz stays healthy. If he does and the Colts bench him to send a lesser pick intentionally, everyone watching will know. Of course they could bench him for poor play too, but it can't be a good look to trade for a QB and have a camera in your face while you basically say "your guy" sucks.

Love the idea of in-season Hard Knocks....and it couldn’t be a more perfect team to feature this year 😅

10 minutes ago, Swoop said:

He's saying hopefully Wentz stays healthy. If he does and the Colts bench him to send a lesser pick intentionally, everyone watching will know. Of course they could bench him for poor play too, but it can't be a good luck to trade for a QB and have a camera in your face while you basically say "your guy" sucks.

The good thing for Carson is that if he continues to struggle this year, he will now have a new excuse....the added distraction of the Hard Knocks crew!

Ok ok, I’ll stop before everyone gets in their feelings again 😜

1 minute ago, Parrot Head said:

The good thing for Carson is that if he continues to struggle this year, he will now have a new excuse....the added distraction of the Hard Knocks crew!

Ok ok, I’ll stop before everyone gets in their feelings again 😜

You seem to be the one working through your feelings.  Don't worry, the bad man is gone, he can't hurt you any more.

8 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Holding should be a 5 yard penalty 

if holding was a 5 yard penalty there would be a lot more holding and inherently more holding penalties called. Constant yellow laundry on the field ruins the game. Penalties should be deterrents - I would be in favor of making it a 15 or 20 yard penalty.

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

You seem to be the one working through your feelings.  Don't worry, the bad man is gone, he can't hurt you any more.

You take all of this way too seriously.

8 hours ago, jwill2420 said:

What would the penalty be for an INT? 

Public flogging

1 minute ago, Nivraga said:

if holding was a 5 yard penalty there would be a lot more holding and inherently more holding penalties called. Constant yellow laundry on the field ruins the game. Penalties should be deterrents - I would be in favor of making it a 15 or 20 yard penalty.

No way. You get a holding penalty that's that long and you automatically kill a drive. Imagine it's 1&10 and you get slapped for 20 yards.

Just now, Swoop said:

No way. You get a holding penalty that's that long and you automatically kill a drive. Imagine it's 1&10 and you get slapped for 20 yards.

exactly - don't hold - making it 5 yards is an invitation to hold more and I want less holding. 

1 minute ago, Nivraga said:

exactly - don't hold - making it 5 yards is an invitation to hold more and I want less holding. 

There's holding (by lineman) every play. I don't think 5 yards is the answer, but 20 would be absurd.

10 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I was going to say the same thing.  

Cool! This is all nothing but entertainment for me....in every sense.

Hence, why I don’t spend my life in here during the off season :thumbsup:

Lighten up, butter cup.

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

We should have taken the trade down.  But what does that have to do with Toney?   Just because we would have picked #20 doesn’t mean we should have reached for Toney, like those dopes did.  

All true.  But don't put it past Howie.  He might have been tempted. 

Archived