Help Fund the EMB

VaBeach_Eagle

You all are awesome! We've raised what we need for this year, thanks to a bunch of great EMBers! So anything else raised now, will go toward 2023 and beyond. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

You all are awesome! We've raised what we need for this year, thanks to a bunch of great EMBers! So anything else raised now, will go toward 2023 and beyond. 

excellent.

I still plan to make a contribution next month. Will make it an annual thing to remember to pay dues in March so we are ready for the April due date.

Year to date on Amazon (44 days as of this report):

Spoiler

YTD.PNG

While we're all set for 2022, thanks to generous donations and the other sources of revenue, we want to keep going for 2023 and beyond. So keep going with the Amazon link usage, it's not a huge daily amount but it adds up, along with some of the other streams of revenue (Fanatics and Google) that we have working for us.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As of yesterday, we're at $70.50 on Amazon. Keep using the link, every bit helps.

Spoiler

YTD2.PNG

On Amazon, we earned $20.94 for the month of February. Keep it going.

• Like 1

We're only at $1.22 for the month so far, let's keep using the Amazon link whenever possible.

Also, there's a few people that have signed up for Rakuten, but haven't yet spent the qualifying amounts to get the $30 bonus for themselves and the board. If you buy $30 worth of merchandise, you get that $30 back and the board gets $30. So if nothing else, go to Fanatics (through Rakuten), buy $30 worth of Super Bowl LII gear and it ends up being free when you get the $30 back from Rakuten. 

We've already surpassed all of 2021 (on Amazon), as of yesterday. Right now we're at $84.74 for the year. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

On 2/9/2022 at 9:06 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I was going to ask you how it was going. Great to see everyone pitch in!

Just so that nobody misunderstands, you don't have to sign up for anything to help the board via Amazon. Using our affiliate link is just that, an affiliate link. It links directly to Amazon and lets Amazon know that the EMB referred you to their site. So anything you buy for the next 24 after clicking our affiliate link, the board makes a small commission since the board referred you to Amazon. 

You don't have to sign up for anything, other than Amazon, if you're not already an Amazon member. 

Thank you to everyone that's donated to the GoFundMe. Did someone post a link somewhere? We got a bunch of donations tonight, or was it just from this thread?

We almost have not only 2022/2023 covered, but also 2023/2024! Not quite fully there for 2023/2024 at the moment, but with the various income streams that we have going (Rakuten, Amazon, Fanatics and AdSense), we can pretty well count 2023 as being covered. So that carries us all the way to April 2024. 

• Like 3

this is awesome news. really looking forward for this board to stay active for a long long time

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 11:39 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Thank you to everyone that's donated to the GoFundMe. Did someone post a link somewhere? We got a bunch of donations tonight, or was it just from this thread?

My guess is that it was the post in the EMB Blog: 2022 Off-Season discussion by HazletonEagle that got things rolling.

3 minutes ago, Thing3 said:

My guess is that it was the post in the EMB Blog: 2022 Off-Season discussion by HazletonEagle that got things rolling.

Yeah, it was. It definitely helped. We'd already gotten what we need for this year, but that push helped get us very close to fulfilling next year's needs too. 

I paid this year's hosting bills last week, so we're all set for another 12 months. By the time next year's bill comes due, we'll have what we need, provided everyone keeps using the Amazon link and we can keep the 'guest ads' going. 

So far for this year, we're almost at $100 on Amazon and about $70 with the ads. Add in the $30 from Rakuten that one member helped us get and  that's right around $200, give or take a dollar or two. Keep that average up across those various revenue efforts and we're on pace for about $800 for the year. 

Not quite 'self sustaining', but I really think we can get there if more people use the Amazon link on a regular basis. 

I caught about a 50 dollar amazon purchase the other day that my wife was about to make and I used our link. :groovy:

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I caught about a 50 dollar amazon purchase the other day that my wife was about to make and I used our link. :groovy:

If it was on the 28th, that was a $2.70 commission. If it was on the 26th, it was a $1.63. If it was on the 25th, it was within a group of sales that amounted to $7.55.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thing3 said:

I hope the $30 from Rakuten was mine. I got my $30.

We had 4 people sign up, but only one (you), actually qualified. So you got your $30 and the board got $30. If we could get 100 people to do that, we'd be set for a couple of years. 

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If it was on the 28th, that was a $2.70 commission. If it was on the 26th, it was a $1.63. If it was on the 25th, it was within a group of sales that amounted to $7.55.

It was the 28th. Solid. That was cell phone accessories. Screen protectors and phone cases.

21 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

We had 4 people sign up, but only one (you), actually qualified. So you got your $30 and the board got $30. If we could get 100 people to do that, we'd be set for a couple of years. 

i’ve been busy how long did we have to do the $30 maybe i need to sign up with a different email again lol

59 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

i’ve been busy how long did we have to do the $30 maybe i need to sign up with a different email again lol

90 days, I believe. You'd have to see what date you signed up and if the 90 days are up yet. 

I love seeing how everyone supports the EMB. Great job by all of you.... even the ones who don't like me. 🤣

Great job ALL of you.