Help Fund the EMB

VaBeach_Eagle

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The month of March on Amazon:

Hide contents

March.PNG

i just moved and am planing on buying some new stuff this month it’s cheaper on amazon then going to a store plus hopefully it brings us in several $$$

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

For the month of April, on Amazon and Google, we earned $38.62. Plus, the Rakuten payout for the new membership there has now been paid. So that's an additional $30 in the account there. 

Here's the April Amazon breakdown:

Spoiler

April EMB Amazon.PNG

So far (on Amazon), we're at $7.93 for May. 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2022 at 1:35 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

For the month of April, on Amazon and Google, we earned $38.62. Plus, the Rakuten payout for the new membership there has now been paid. So that's an additional $30 in the account there. 

Here's the April Amazon breakdown:

Reveal hidden contents

April EMB Amazon.PNG

So far (on Amazon), we're at $7.93 for May. 

What is the avg you get for say a $2100 transaction? Just wondering, just bough a new sony 65 inch 4k tv for the bedroom. I made sure I used your link to get you credit for the site. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

What is the avg you get for say a $2100 transaction? Just wondering, just bough a new sony 65 inch 4k tv for the bedroom. I made sure I used your link to get you credit for the site. 

If you bought it on the 15th (or earlier), it doesn't look like it's registering. If you bought it on the 16th, I'll be able to see it in a day or two (if it registers). 

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of the times I'll forget to click the link for amazon. I remembered the past couple of days though lol

I bought something a few minutes ago, but I don't know if I did it correctly. 

On 6/16/2022 at 11:40 AM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

if you followed the link from here it should hopefully work… i’ve ordered a few this recently using the link hopefully getting some credit also… just ordered another 130 worth of stuff this afternoon so hopefully 

When I get a chance, I'll go in and see which days show a commission.

Here's May's earnings:

Spoiler

May.PNG

Here's June's earnings (so far), the 16th shows 2 items ordered with a commission of $1.20 for the day:

Spoiler

June.PNG

7 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Here's May's earnings:

Reveal hidden contents

May.PNG

Here's June's earnings (so far), the 16th shows 2 items ordered with a commission of $1.20 for the day:

Reveal hidden contents

June.PNG

Well, I bought two identical items that day so maybe it worked out. I also bought something today (well, Saturday). Curious if that shows up.

12 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Well, I bought two identical items that day so maybe it worked out. I also bought something today (well, Saturday). Curious if that shows up.

There was one sale registered yesterday, a commission of $0.20 was added to the pot. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 6:03 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

When I get a chance, I'll go in and see which days show a commission.

Any ability to do a permanent link?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 12:59 PM, Talonblood said:

Howz the board doing financially right now?

As of today, we have $1,576 in the board account. Add at least $30 from Amazon and we're over $1,600. So 2023 is essentially paid for... unless we go on a Super Bowl run and traffic increases 100 fold and we have to upgrade again lol.

On 6/21/2022 at 2:12 PM, Mike030270 said:

Any ability to do a permanent link?

That's basically what we have. Unless you're meaning something else.

Here's the June numbers for Amazon:

Spoiler

June.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

As of today, we have $1,576 in the board account. Add at least $30 from Amazon and we're over $1,600. So 2023 is essentially paid for... unless we go on a Super Bowl run and traffic increases 100 fold and we have to upgrade again lol.

Hide contents

June.PNG

I thought the link was for 24 hours? I mean the Amazon affiliate link that we click on to get funds for the board from Amazon purchases 

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Reveal hidden contents

June.PNG

Great to hear. This board is important to us. 👍🏻

34 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I thought the link was for 24 hours? I mean the Amazon affiliate link that we click on to get funds for the board from Amazon purchases 

The link itself is for all time, but once you click on it, Amazon sets a cookie on your device. If you buy anything within 24 hours of clicking our link, then the board gets credit for the sale. That's an Amazon thing, I can't change that. 

11 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Reveal hidden contents

June.PNG

Just to clarify- I was only asking to see if the board is doing ok or if you needed some help.  Let us know if it gets low and we will help. 👍🏻

18 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Just to clarify- I was only asking to see if the board is doing ok or if you needed some help.  Let us know if it gets low and we will help. 👍🏻

Oh, I understood, it's all good. We're funded by a number of ways, member donations being the biggest part of it. So anyone can ask about our funds at any time, as far as I'm concerned. 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 4:57 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The link itself is for all time, but once you click on it, Amazon sets a cookie on your device. If you buy anything within 24 hours of clicking our link, then the board gets credit for the sale. That's an Amazon thing, I can't change that. 

What about after 24 hours?

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

If you click the link and don't make a purchase within 24 hours,  Moderator7 is sent to eliminate you.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

The cookie that would give us credit for the sale, expires and there isn't a commission paid to anyone. 

18 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The cookie that would give us credit for the sale, expires and there isn't a commission paid to anyone. 

Ok that's what I meant in the beginning lol

Is there a way to have the cookie not expire and we'd just have to reuse the link if we were to delete our browser cookies?

5 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Ok that's what I meant in the beginning lol

Is there a way to have the cookie not expire and we'd just have to reuse the link if we were to delete our browser cookies?

No, that's an Amazon thing and we have no control over the cookies. 

• Thanks 1