Amazon thread

dawkins4prez

18 hours ago, homerpat said:

A little behind on Mrs Maisel, but caught up tonight. Episode 6 of final season is hands down best of series. Suzie makes the show and a really touching ending. 

i'll get around to that soon.  Need to finish Perry Mason cuz i can't do 2 period pieces from similar eras at same time.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that the ending to The MMM was fantastic. Not necessarily the entire episode, which was very good in its own right (actually the whole season was), but the very last scene, just Midge and Susie, was a just about perfect way to end the series.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The_Omega said:

I thought that the ending to The MMM was fantastic. Not necessarily the entire episode, which was very good in its own right (actually the whole season was), but the very last scene, just Midge and Susie, was a just about perfect way to end the series.

100% agree. Loved the final scene. Overall great series. I still don’t get Gordon Fords deal, but was happy with the ending. 

• Like 1

For some reason we thought there was going to be 10 episodes so watched the 9th thinking there was going to be more, but slowly realized that we were watching the Series Finale over the last 20-30 minutes.  Great finish and tied up all story lines along the way.  Just a really well written and produced show with great characters will definitely miss it.

Jury Duty is hilarious and James Marsden continues to cement himself as severely underrated. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
20 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

the kelce documentary was excellent. our tailgate made it on there twice. :whistle:

tailgate?

21 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

the kelce documentary was excellent. our tailgate made it on there twice. :whistle:

they gonna follow up the kelce doc with a tinkledrinker documentary?  

19 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

they gonna follow up the kelce doc with a tinkledrinker documentary?  

the long awaited saga. :roll:

On 9/14/2023 at 12:16 PM, Agent23 said:

tailgate?

That’s what the ghey kids are calling it these days.

On 9/14/2023 at 12:16 PM, Agent23 said:

tailgate?

yeah, didn't that show up anywhere on your 2,300 pages of fantasy spreadsheets? 

30 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Didn't know there wasn't a Wheel of Time thread

Season 2 has been great

i just finished season 2 of good omens, wheel of time is next. 

2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

giphy.gif

Never underestimate corporate greed. Its limitless. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Wife and I started watching Wilderness a few days ago.  It's kind of stupid, but it's the perfect show to watch with your wife if she enjoys stupid shows.  I honestly thought it was going to be like a Hallmark type show at first, but it derails, and it's pretty dark.  

4 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Wife and I started watching Wilderness a few days ago.  It's kind of stupid, but it's the perfect show to watch with your wife if she enjoys stupid shows.  I honestly thought it was going to be like a Hallmark type show at first, but it derails, and it's pretty dark.  

great...you can watch it with my wife then. it will give me a break from seeing f'n big bang theory on our tv 24 hours a day. 

• Haha 1

Just now, mr_hunt said:

great...you can watch it with my wife then. it will give me a break from seeing f'n big bang theory on our tv 24 hours a day. 

If you take a peek into the horror movie thread, it's no real surprise that we literally have nothing in common when it comes to watching tv/movies.  A show like this is about as close as it gets  🤣  Big Bang is another one as well.  I am one of the few that actually likes that show  👀

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Great news buddy, Every season of Young Sheldon just dropped on Netflix.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

once you thought they couldn't make a show worse than big bang theory...along came young sheldon!  :meh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

once you thought they couldn't make a show worse than big bang theory...along came young sheldon!  :meh: 

No way.  Young Sheldon is actually......funny at times.  Way better than BBT.  As Paco will probably point out, that's not saying much though.

20 hours ago, The_Omega said:

Oddly enough, I actually despise Young Sheldon.  I think it's pretty terrible.  BBT is a gem.  You all need to grow up.  🤓

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Oddly enough, I actually despise Young Sheldon.  I think it's pretty terrible.  BBT is a gem.  You all need to grow up.  🤓

as soon as they let the yentas have big roles on the show it jumped the shark.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1