Amazon thread

dawkins4prez

I'm watching Raw Deal on Amazon Prime right now with Arnold.  The acting is fantastically bad, and I can't even understand Arnold's accent.  Somehow I never saw this as a kid, but I've seen Commando and Predator about 300 times each.  His wife in this movie is the sister from Sixteen Candles that ODs on muscle relaxers on her wedding day.  :roll:

7 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I'm watching Raw Deal on Amazon Prime right now with Arnold.  The acting is fantastically bad, and I can't even understand Arnold's accent.  Somehow I never saw this as a kid, but I've seen Commando and Predator about 300 times each.  His wife in this movie is the sister from Sixteen Candles that ODs on muscle relaxers on her wedding day.  :roll:

You should not drink, and bake.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

You should not drink, and bake.

She just launched that cake at him.  

6 hours ago, hputenis said:

That's like a lot.  :roll:

Damn you got a big P.  Damn you got a big P.  

Why did you say it twice?

I didn't.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

That's like a lot.  :roll:

Damn you got a big P.  Damn you got a big P.  

Why did you say it twice?

I didn't.

First.....Fantastic reference......I told this joke (I didn't even get it at the time) to some chick at school because my dad literally taped this movie for me when I was 7 years old, and then that big mouth told the joke to her parents.  My parents then received a phone call.  

Second......Don't google that if you're at work or around other people.  "Predator Big P**** Joke."  Lot of squirting videos on the image feed!

Second......poor Hawkins.  He died a terrible death.  

She said" is it in yet"? | NeoGAF

• Haha 1

I also told inappropriate jokes at a young age.  But to be fair, I didn't know their full meaning, either.  Like 3 nuns die and meet St. Peter at the Gates Of Heaven.  He asks the first nun a question.  Who was the first man?  The nun answers "Adam".  Horns blow and the gates open.  He then asks the 2nd nun who was the first woman?  She replies "Eve".  Horns blow and the gates open.  Then he asks the 3rd nun "What's the first thing Eve said to Adam?".  The 3rd nun thinks on it and says out loud "Hmm, that's a hard one".  Horns blow and the gates open.

I heard that then told it to my parents when I was about 7.  Then they had me tell it to other relatives.  I didn't know why it was such a funny joke.

• Haha 2

On 9/24/2020 at 1:28 AM, hputenis said:

First.....Fantastic reference......I told this joke (I didn't even get it at the time) to some chick at school because my dad literally taped this movie for me when I was 7 years old, and then that big mouth told the joke to her parents.  My parents then received a phone call.  

Second......Don't google that if you're at work or around other people.  "Predator Big P**** Joke."  Lot of squirting videos on the image feed!

Second......poor Hawkins.  He died a terrible death.  

She said" is it in yet"? | NeoGAF

We watched this in my senior year English class in high school. Good turns. (Fall 2002 or spring 2003) 

• Like 1

is it just me or does prime suck at knowing where i left off watching a movie or especially tv series.  netflix has this down to a science. whether i'm watching on 1 device & then continuing on another, it knows exactly where i left off & allows me to continue watching from that point. amazon sucks at this. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

is it just me or does prime suck at knowing where i left off watching a movie or especially tv series.  netflix has this down to a science. whether i'm watching on 1 device & then continuing on another, it knows exactly where i left off & allows me to continue watching from that point. amazon sucks at this. 

It's not in your What's Next?

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

My mistake. It's called "Watch next"

There's also the Watchlist in My Stuff

i'll check it out. i watch from different tv's that seem to have slightly different versions of prime video & it never remember where i left off.  i never have that issue with netflix. 

I'll still watch it but I expect it to be pretty watered down from the first. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I'll still watch it but I expect it to be pretty watered down from the first. 

I can't wait for this.  Borat and Bruno are hysterical.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I can't wait for this.  Borat and Bruno are hysterical.  

Yup. Love both. Bruno is severely underrated. I just think SBC stands out way too much now. Him being obscure to everyone is what makes those two films great. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 9:25 AM, mr_hunt said:

utopia was pretty fun...finished it over the weekend. 

Finished it last night and I agree. Hoping they get another season out without too much rona delay

Prime offering Showtime and Starz for 99 cents a month for 2 months. I think I can plow through all that content in 2 months :D 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gannan said:

Prime offering Showtime and Starz for 99 cents a month for 2 months. I think I can plow through all that content in 2 months :D 

Link?