Playstation 5

opengeo

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Stupid trophy's

you could be getting you sheet pushed in like me on Demon's Souls right now, so be glad!

19 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

you could be getting you sheet pushed in like me on Demon's Souls right now, so be glad!

Lol I'm not a trophy chaser. Never do care about them. I play the story or whatever to the end of the game and move on to the next

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lol I'm not a trophy chaser. Never do care about them. I play the story or whatever to the end of the game and move on to the next

Same. Who the F cares about trophies. Never saw the appeal.

• Like 1

Back in the day my friend used to make money selling achievement unlocks on Xbox through ebay.  People would pay, give him their xbox login credentials, then he knew how to unlock like dozens of achievements in a few minutes on certain games.  Never understood it.  

10 hours ago, heyeaglefn said:

Back in the day my friend used to make money selling achievement unlocks on Xbox through ebay.  People would pay, give him their xbox login credentials, then he knew how to unlock like dozens of achievements in a few minutes on certain games.  Never understood it.  

The PS5 alerts you takes a video clip and a screen shot when ever you get a trophy...... I turned all the sheet off lol

sil was able to get us some ps5 bundle with an extra controller + the spiderman game....so hunt jr & i will be getting it from santa. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Congrats on buying it like a normal person, finally.

I sold one to a guy for cost and a other guy for like $650 which basically got me a game (or controller) and other accessory (charge stand or remote) for free. 

I missed out on an opportunity because I didn't want to go out at like 1-2am the other night :sad:

I used brickseek and it said there was 3 walmarts in my area with 6+ in stock and 2 with 1-2 in stock. Didn't want to drive out that late so I checked the next morning and everything out of stock

I keep checking and nothing :sad:

Yeah Ebay probably going to give him problems since he has it listed as a PS5 in the items details.  You can't do that stuff then say it is a picture of the item in the description.  

3 hours ago, heyeaglefn said:

Yeah Ebay probably going to give him problems since he has it listed as a PS5 in the items details.  You can't do that stuff then say it is a picture of the item in the description.  

It does say in the headline ( image only) though

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It does say in the headline ( image only) though

Sure, but you can't list it in the wrong category and list the model as PS5.  

On 12/9/2020 at 5:15 PM, Shepard Wong said:

Congrats on buying it like a normal person, finally.

my son in law actually bought it. he's kind of a high-tech hustler, of sorts...and is often able to get hard to find sneakers & other items...then resells them for a profit. he wrote some kind of code that automatically put the ps5 in his cart when it became available or some sheet like that.  :lol: 

so i'm not sure that's how a normal person does it. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

my son in law actually bought it. he's kind of a high-tech hustler, of sorts...and is often able to get hard to find sneakers & other items...then resells them for a profit. he wrote some kind of code that automatically put the ps5 in his cart when it became available or some sheet like that.  :lol: 

so i'm not sure that's how a normal person does it. 

He's a Fing bot scalping a-hole.  But congrats on the PS5.

• Haha 3

Just now, rambo said:

He's a Fing bot scalping a-hole.  But congrats on the PS5.

:roll:

now that he's out of college & has a job, he doesn't really do the scalping thing any more. he just gets stuff for family/friends. but he used to really be into selling hard to find sneakers back in college...lucky he didn't get stabbed for a pair of yeezys!  

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

:roll:

now that he's out of college & has a job, he doesn't really do the scalping thing any more. he just gets stuff for family/friends. but he used to really be into selling hard to find sneakers back in college...lucky he didn't get stabbed for a pair of yeezys!  

Yeah, you better not disclose his identity.  There's a lot of angry Karen's out there who can't get PS5s because bot scripts snatch them up in .0000005 seconds after they become available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, devpool said:

Has there been any talk of them releasing a black console? I think the white looks like ish. 

They are supposed making aftermarket plates. So eventually you could get those to replace the white ones

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

$30 PS+ for my homies. Bought a bunch from here a handful of months back so I’m straight through 2024

I am too flipping busy to check 15 websites every 30 minutes. Hopefully by the summer things will loosen up and I can pick one up. 

So my Epson projector broke and I upgraded to the Sony 4K VPL-VW295ES. Whoa! Huge difference all around. Cyberpunk, Miles Morales...these game look miles better with native HDR enhancement. I may have to replay some other games too.