Is it Time to Visit the Wentz and the Commanders Topic?

EazyEaglez

I expect him to retire so he can focus 100% on his true loves: ahuntin', afishin', abiblin', and playing house like the country bumpkin that he is.

Which is also the reason a lot of Washers like him, because they can relate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Listening to his post game PC, even he knows his career as he knew it is over, there was a sense of calm acceptance, almost as if he was relieved.

Wentz has made his money, and he does have a ring, that’s more than most first round QBs can say. I’d say find a cushy team to hold a clipboard and enjoy the rest of your NFL life.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

The baggers hanging onto Carson’s every word. 😂

You are the only one hanging on anything Carson Wentz does.  I don't even think about the guy unless you bring him up.

3 hours ago, Arsenal79 said:

I expect him to retire so he can focus on 100% on his true loves: ahuntin', afishin', biblin', and playing house like the country bumpkin that he is.

Which is also the reason a lot of Washers like him, because they can relate.

I do not hunt, fish or bible.  I actually have more in common with Jalen Hurts than Carson Wentz.

20 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

Listening to his post game PC, even he knows his career as he knew it is over, there was a sense of calm acceptance, almost as if he was relieved.

Wentz has made his money, and he does have a ring, that’s more than most first round QBs can say. I’d say find a cushy team to hold a clipboard and enjoy the rest of your NFL life.

He probably should just go duck hunting.  

20 hours ago, downundermike said:

I do not hunt, fish or bible.  I actually have more in common with Jalen Hurts than Carson Wentz.

You still paying rent? 😉 

On 10/30/2022 at 10:47 PM, EazyEaglez said:

Wentz has no one to blame, but himself for where he is. 

Yes. Karma is a b**ch

On 1/3/2023 at 3:19 PM, D-Shiznit said:

I’d say find a cushy team to hold a clipboard and enjoy the rest of your NFL life.

He might not find too many teams interested in him.  

Most teams really don't need his type of personality in a locker room.  By most, I mean all.

You can find his skill set anywhere.  Makes more sense to gets someone whos willing to help others develop.  Wentz can't even help a practice defense develop, they'd get all arrogant and cocky.

After 92 career games played, Carson Wentz is 46-45-1. Time for people to admit to themselves this ship has sunk. The great revival is over. Time for Carson to move on to something else with his life.

• Haha 1

I would love to see Wentz return to Philly as the backup. How great would it be for the beanbaggers to go begging for their god to start again!?! Then he goes out there and they pound their chests in excitement only for him to give a three pick Wentz performance. 😂 Then we watch them talk about their disgust for running quarterbacks while claiming to be Eagles fans. 😂 I’d write more (after all I know they obsessively stalk my posts), by I don’t want them crying to the mods again. Beanbaggers gonna beanbag and all. 😂

I would love to see Wentz return to Philly as the backup. How great would it be for the beanbaggers to go begging for their god to start again!?! Then he goes out there and they pound their chests in excitement only for him to give a three pick Wentz performance. 😂 Then we watch them talk about their disgust for running quarterbacks while claiming to be Eagles fans. 😂 I’d write more (after all I know they obsessively stalk my posts), by I don’t want them crying to the mods again. Beanbaggers gonna beanbag and all. 😂

So you’d cheer for the Eagles to lose? Just for an ITYS? Some fan you are

12 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

After 92 career games played, Carson Wentz is 46-45-1. Time for people to admit to themselves this ship has sunk. The great revival is over. Time for Carson to move on to something else with his life.

So you are saying he is a (net) winner?

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, paco said:

Oh absolutely! 😂

51 minutes ago, paco said:

Congrats Paco, you are not on eazyeaglez apparently ever growing ignore list.

I have a small soft spot for Wentz because he was part of that Super Bowl team. I'd never wish for him to fail, but I don't really care about his career either. 

Anyway, he should've known his career was done as soon as he signed with Washington.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MF POON said:

I have a small soft spot for Wentz because he was part of that Super Bowl team. I'd never wish for him to fail, but I don't really care about his career either. 

Anyway, he should've known his career was done as soon as he signed with Washington.

This is where I have been at since he left.  Those who hate him have an unhealthy obsession and can not stop talking about the former Colts QB.

3 minutes ago, MF POON said:

Ultimately Wentz never really became the player many of us thought he would become, and the most frustrating part about this has been the excuses made for him by so many and his own unwillingness to change even after the injuries. Just feels like wasted talent. Maybe things would have been different if he didn’t get hurt when he did with the knee and the back, but his stubbornness and style of play doomed him from ever being that next level guy on a consistent basis anyways. He played his part in our SB. We are fortunate to have those memories.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Ultimately Wentz never really became the player many of us thought he would become, and the most frustrating part about this has been the excuses made for him by so many and his own unwillingness to change even after the injuries. Just feels like wasted talent. Maybe things would have been different if he didn’t get hurt when he did with the knee and the back, but his stubbornness and style of play doomed him from ever being that next level guy on a consistent basis anyways. He played his part in our SB. We are fortunate to have those memories.

I think the concussion had more impact then the other two injuries.

40 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Who is making any excuses for him?

12 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Who is making any excuses for him?

The voices in his head. Who in here cares about Wentz anymore? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, greend said:

The voices in his head. Who in here cares about Wentz anymore? 

I care. The way he conducted himself here, I want no professional success for him, not ever. 

• Like 1

Just now, Erie said:

I care. The way he conducted himself here, I want no professional success for him, not ever. 

Neat. So are you the one making excuses for him? Because that was the point. 

• Like 1

I blame his gingervitis

• Like 1
  • Haha 2