GDT: Washington Commanders @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-14-22, 8:15 PM EST

EagleJoe8

3 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

This was like a repeat of the 2004 loss to the Steelers. 

Dude, you’re a complete moron!  Loser.  Who are you?  A cowboy fan? 😉

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:

Davis will be back

Not sure he makes that much of a difference. He’s not a pass rusher 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, GoEagles614 said:

The whole coaching staff is 100% to blame. When your team looks this bad, I quit blaming individuals, that’s on the staff and those bumazz refs. 

Graham is still a 14 year vet. He doesn't get a pass for that bone headed play. 

That was an embarrassing loss. Graham with the bonehead play of the year. 

2 minutes ago, Random Reglar said:

He hasn't done anything BAD.  Nothing really good either, but it wasn't him who turned the ball over.

He’s muffed two punts this year and was lucky to get them back. So no, it isn’t like he’s been sure-handed to counteract his lack of any big play ability. 

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Not sure he makes that much of a difference. He’s not a pass rusher 🤷‍♂️

Yeah the lack of pressure this DL gets is worrying. They get sacks in bunches but a lot of the time the QB has time to throw. 

1 minute ago, nipples said:

Where’s that flat-earther moron that insists Quez is a better receiver than Devonta?

Quez the most overhyped nothing receiver on the team. Give me Greg Ward in his spot in a nano second. We have enough deep threats, and he’s just not good. 

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think there were warning flags most weeks though. I think actually we should be concerned by that loss. Feels like there could be more to come now. Feels a little like that's the start of a bad run. 

How does it "feel” like that? If anything, I expect it to rejuvenate the team. No more pressure of going undefeated.

1 minute ago, Talonblood said:

I'm not mad at Watkins- that type of sheeeet happens. Great effort. But I do blame the coaches and D players for the loss. They looked stupid and soft. The f ing Commanders? Are you kiddin me??

I blame him. Hold the ball. You gotta know they are trying to knock it out.

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

I don't think he cares much about that or we'd have seen a ton of run blitzes against a team whose only hope was running the ball. instead, he rushed 4 most of the time and called off coverage to make the short to medium throws easy on the QB. A defensive S*** Show from the start and I blame Gannon most.

The problem is, he won't change. He hasn't yet. 

Just now, PoconoDon said:

I don't think he cares much about that or we'd have seen a ton of run blitzes against a team whose only hope was running the ball. instead, he rushed 4 most of the time and called off coverage to make the short to medium throws easy on the QB. A defensive S*** Show from the start and I blame Gannon most.

Davis was a big loss to the run defense, but Cox and Graham have really fallen off this year especially against the run. Perhaps instead of these five linemen sets he may need to run more 3-4 base. In any case he needs to find an answer quickly. 

1 minute ago, ShutDownDB said:

BS! That was dumb of Graham to do but he tried to pull up and the ONLY time you throw the flag in that spot is if it's absurdly egregious and it was not. People are right, obviously, by rule that's a flag but after missing a terrible facemask causing a turnover you hold the damn flag.

It’s one thing for a ref to miss a call by being in a position to miss it, but Taylor obviously took a knee and Graham had time to react. It was also right in front of the ref. The Eagles blew this game regardless what the refs did. 

2 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Not even mad...never expected to go undefeated the entire season and division games are ALWAYS hard...the team can only blame themselves for this one...

Not mad? The COMMANDERS whoooped them. Not the Giants or Cowboys- the COMMANDERS. I'm mad- they sucked. 🤣

Honestly I wouldn't feel as awful about this one if it weren;t for the Heinecke penalty celebrarion

With that Heinecke went from 'guy on rival team who I actually kinda half-like' to 'I hope you see all your loved ones die'

who the F celebrates a penalty

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah the lack of pressure this DL gets is worrying. They get sacks in bunches but a lot of the time the QB has time to throw. 

Yup all day to throw. The receivers were running around wide open all game.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It’s what happens when the offense can read your vanilla defense that doesn’t do any disguising or creativity up front. 

2 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

And we've played only teams with losing records and weren't that dominant. Had a tough game last week to the worst team in the league. The defense will get dominated against good running teams. We will get killed against Buffalo or KC and I wouldn't be surprised if we don't win the division. 

I mean, we dominated a team that beat Buffalo yesterday.

Look at it this way. It took a LOT for us to lose by 5.... take away any one of those turnovers,  non-calls, bs calls, etc and they win.  It literally took EVERYTHING to go the Skins way to win by 5. I don't count that last score bs. 

6 minutes ago, proveagle said:

Why?  Why is this on him? Did he fumble or did Goedart?  He threw a great ball to Quez, did he fumble it or did Quez?  Did he late hit late QB that kneeled so he couldnt get the ball back?  WTF horrible take.

It’s on the D period!!  Jalen was owns zero responsibility for this loss. It’s insane to think otherwise. How in the hell could he score points when he can’t get on the field or when his players botch the plays?!?  
You are correct. Horrible take. 

1 minute ago, nipples said:

He’s muffed two punts this year and was lucky to get them back. So no, it isn’t like he’s been sure-handed to counteract his lack of any big play ability. 

Covey is a fair catch with a little wiggle. That is all. 

Archived