GDT: Washington Commanders @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-14-22, 8:15 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, jcclive said:

We going to be like Arizona last year go 8-0 and then fall apart the rest of the season the defensive coordinator won't take any chances some times you got to pin your ears back and bring it damn bring another guy in the box to stop the run a few times no adjustments BS 

I can see it. I mean all the remaining games are winnable. But this team is very inflated. They have flaws and generally aren’t that good.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could see a 4 game losing streak with Colts, Packers, Titans, Giants stretch.  Yikes.

3 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Not mad? The COMMANDERS whoooped them. Not the Giants or Cowboys- the COMMANDERS. I'm mad- they sucked. 🤣

Whooped them though?? You really are counting that last td bs?? Or how about the entire season dumb ass Gannon and his vanilla defense has been going in this direction and finally it caught up to them?? What about the turnovers??? Or the absolute horrible officiating?

No...not mad at all....any given Sunday and they were never going to go 17-0

I am realistic...

6 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Honestly I wouldn't feel as awful about this one if it weren;t for the Heinecke penalty celebrarion

With that Heinecke went from 'guy on rival team who I actually kinda half-like' to 'I hope you see all your loved ones die'

who the F celebrates a penalty

Why wouldn’t you when it essentially sealed the game against an undefeated division rival?

Just now, GoEagles614 said:

I’ll give him the pass. Playing fast, he doesn’t know if the ball is loose or what. He shouldn’t have been in the position in the first place with This dirtbag coaching staff. 

He hit the QB 2 seconds after he took a knee. He saw him down. No excuses for a 14 year vet. Gannon ultimately gets the blame for his soft defense scheme and failure to bring pressure. I'm sick of him relying on the front 4 90% of the time. 

3 minutes ago, nipples said:

Where’s that flat-earther moron that insists Quez is a better receiver than Devonta?

Right here.  I'd take Quez of Smith any day, if Hurts would target him more you'd see who's the better receiver.

The morons are those making an issue about the fumble, dude got up off the turf trying to score without realizing a defender was behind him.  

Granted Smith would have balled up in a fetal position, no wait, he can't get deep like that. 

2 minutes ago, xstonr said:

Wash was gifted that game 

Nah they earned it for the most part, they forced those turnovers

3 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

That middle is soooo weak. Pushed around routinely tonight by avg. rbs. And their 2nd tier looks no better. Tackling has been a major issue at times, but this was the absolute worst showing and it finally bit them. 

The back side of the defensive wasn't there all night Washington running backs always had a cut back 

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

Or how about the entire season dumb ass Gannon and his vanilla defense has been going in this direction and finally it caught up to them??

The concern there though is that what we saw tonight we've seen a lot of this year and last. So we know Gannon isn't going to change and this defense is going to be vanilla. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Why wouldn’t you when it essentially sealed the game against an undefeated division rival?

It's unprofessional AF when you didn't actually make the play

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

Heros: Jalen Hurts, CGJ

Zeros: Entire D line, LBs, Gannon, Quez

I wouldn’t give anyone a game ball. You lost. No one deserves it.

Might want to add offensive play calling to the zero category. To run it 4 times in the first half is pathetic.

1 minute ago, Heavywchamp said:

He hit the QB 2 seconds after he took a knee. He saw him down. No excuses for a 14 year vet. Gannon ultimately gets the blame for his soft defense scheme and failure to bring pressure. I'm sick of him relying on the front 4 90% of the time. 

#fireGannon

2 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

They absolutely did blow that game, no argument there. I just hate ticky tac flags in a spot like that. Graham isn't the kind of player to do that, he needs to know better.

Absolutely he does. 

2 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Heros: Jalen Hurts, CGJ

Zeros: Entire D line, LBs, Gannon, Quez

There were no heroes in this crap show. 

1 minute ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Nah they earned it for the most part, they forced those turnovers

There was some big time calls that was made and the face mask wasn't called and that was a bad miss 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The concern there though is that what we saw tonight we've seen a lot of this year and last. So we know Gannon isn't going to change and this defense is going to be vanilla. 

Exactly!! Eventually it was going to catch up with them

Let's be real here if WAS wasn't punching out fumbles all night and snatching that catch out of AJ's hands the Eagles win. The turnovers were a bigger factor than the run defense failure

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Absolutely he does. 

I just don't know what he was thinking. Heincke gives himself up you just can't touch a QB in that situation. Yes it was soft and after the other bad calls it was disappointing but that's the rules and BG knows better. 

5 minutes ago, xstonr said:

Wash was gifted that game 

That's BS, the Eagles got their arses kicked and you're gonna see more arse kickings, they can't stop the run because they're being led by the invisible man.....Cox.

Tough. At least we didn’t have any major injuries. It’s a long season, being healthy around playoff time is much more important than anything else. 

I will say it’s an absolute embarrassment how the NFL robbed the sole remaining undefeated team tonight.  As the last undefeated team we should be getting favorable calls not whatever the hell tonight was. Heinecke was baiting to get a flag and a flop. BG actually did well to lay off and not hit his head. 

Can’t fault Hurts. Goedert and Quez fumble and then robbed of a chance to be a hero with 1:40 left down 6.  

Archived