3 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Next 3 games are losses most likely.

If we don't turn the ball over I feel strongly that we'll beat IND

They're worse than WAS

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eagleblood52 said:

I swear to god and all that is holy…I’m gonna **** slap Gannon if I ever see him up close…I’m gonna F him up….

I do find his face to be rather annoying. He doesn't show a lot of emotion and he just looks out of his depth. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I agree to a large extent. But I just don't think Gannon is going to change or adjust because I'm not sure he can. He's not very creative and he's not very aggressive and that's not going to change. We saw it last year and we have seen it this year. Missed tackles is an issue no doubt and that's not on him so much. But his scheme sucks. 

We deserve a Jimmie Johnson type coordinator for this team. Instead we’ve had the Schwartz/Gannon bend don’t break philosophy for awhile now which is very frustrating for the most part. Gannon is all bend/break with almost zero blitzing. We’re relying on our Dline to create on their own, but we don’t have world class DL/DE players that can do that. We need to blitz and be aggressive, especially when our secondary is our strength. Gannon simply won’t budge. He’s the anti-Johnson. 

5 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

No, I'm talking about the Commanders came into the Eagles house and kicked their asses on national tv. Not sure what you were watching, but that's your business.

YES SIR....TOTALLLY DOMINATED PUNCHED THE EAGLES STRAIGHT IN THE MOUTH,,

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But part of the reason they didn't have the ball that much was because they didn't run the ball and sustain drives. First 2 drives were TDs and then it was punts and turnovers for a few drives. 

A pick and two three and out drives. Then two fumbles. It was messy, but they really didn’t help themselves against the run tonight. The Commanders were so efficient in this game because they almost always in a 3rd and short situation. Seemed like they almost always got five yards on first down carries. 

28 minutes ago, GreenReaper said:

Ok, so does that now make the redskins the best team in football? It means nothing, especially as early in the season as that was. 

Jesus Christ, I’m not even bothering. If you guys want to live up to the negadelphian reputation, Fing go for it.

Worst officiating easily all season, maybe even the last few seasons.  Face mask on Goedert no call and BS roughing the passer at the end gave them the game.  Just awful. 

37 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

Graham is still a 14 year vet. He doesn't get a pass for that bone headed play. 

He barely touched him.  He hit the breaks and pulled up, put his hands up.  Did everything he could to slow down.  This is football right????

3 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

They're worse than WAS

When the schedule makers put that game on there, they were probably thinking a Reich/Wentz reunion game. At worse a Reich reunion game. Now neither guy is there. 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

A pick and two three and out drives. Then two fumbles. It was messy, but they really didn’t help themselves against the run tonight. The Commanders were so efficient in this game because they almost always in a 3rd and short situation. Seemed like they almost always got five yards on first down carries. 

Agreed. Bottom line is was an ugly and a messy performance by both sides. Now what we have to hope is that forces them to look at themselves and respond. If they don't then it's going to be an ugly few weeks I fear.

4 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

They’ll make the playoffs but with Gannon as the d coordinator who are they beating with his scheme?

Nobody. I fear we'll play the 49ers and go 1 and done.  They're built to run rough shod over us with their new 2 headed monster in the running game. Their defense is stout and can also shut us down. 

31 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Why wouldn’t you when it essentially sealed the game against an undefeated division rival?

because it wasn't a real penalty? 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

When the schedule makers put that game on there, they were probably thinking a Reich/Wentz reunion game. At worse a Reich reunion game. Now neither guy is there. 

The game was on the Eagles schedule no matter what. We rotate through 1 AFC division every year, this year was the AFC South.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Our Dline is to soft in the middle and we’re not aggressive enough. We need to blitz more since the secondary is our strength. Gannon is too stubborn and/or scared to adjust.  Tackling has been an issue all season too. That’s really not on Gannon though. 

7 minutes ago, Fresh_Prince said:

They're worse than WAS

Jonathan Taylor is going to have a field day against this piss poor defense.

29 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

That's BS, the Eagles got their arses kicked and you're gonna see more arse kickings, they can't stop the run because they're being led by the invisible man.....Cox.

What?  They lost by 5 points after getting cheated on 2 calls in the 4th quarter.  That's hardly getting your ass kicked...

32 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

He hit the QB 2 seconds after he took a knee. He saw him down. No excuses for a 14 year vet. Gannon ultimately gets the blame for his soft defense scheme and failure to bring pressure. I'm sick of him relying on the front 4 90% of the time. 

Agreed. He let up on the QB and the whistle wasn’t blown. Refs called a ticky tack unnecessary roughness, missed the face mask as well in the 4th Q. All that and the Eagles barely lose. Coaching gets the blame from me. When it is evident that the whole team is off, I shift blame away from individuals. They were poorly prepared and did an even worse job adjusting.  

Just now, PhillyPhreak24 said:

Jonathan Taylor is going to have a field day against this piss poor defense.

Rip Taylor could carve this D up. 

Just now, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

He barely touched him.  He hit the breaks and pulled up, put his hands up.  Did everything he could to slow down.  This is football right????

It was a pansy call but the ref was standing right over it. By rule it's a foul 100%  He had plenty of time to pull up after he saw him take a knee. Everyone else did. A 14 year vet, he doesn't get a pass. That's some crap Barnett would do. 

It's kind of crazy how a rookie is already one of the most important players on this team. Get well soon JD.

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

Rip Taylor could carve this D up. 

He's probably going to and so we are going to need to run the ball well and sustain long drives. We need to keep him off the field because I don't see any way we can limit him. 

Credit Jalen Hurts for putting his team in positions to win. 

Credit to Jordan Davis to being the best defensive rookie  the draft, and the most important defender in the front 7 that we have. 

30 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

The Eagles should not have gotten any "favorable calls” just because they were undefeated.  What a ridiculously dumb statement 

Yeah....they shouldn't have gotten favorable calls, but they also shouldn't have gotten screwed the way they did. 

1 minute ago, GoEagles614 said:

Agreed. He let up on the QB and the whistle wasn’t blown. Refs called a ticky tack unnecessary roughness, missed the face mask as well in the 4th Q. All that and the Eagles barely lose. Coaching gets the blame from me. When it is evident that the whole team is off, I shift blame away from individuals. They were poorly prepared and did an even worse job adjusting.  

Yeah I said this before, but how do you not gameplan for or at least have a counter to them running it down our throats, which is what almost every team will be doing to us from now on.

That's on the coaching staff.

Archived