GDT: Washington Commanders @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-14-22, 8:15 PM EST

EagleJoe8

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, vaff said:

How does it "feel” like that? If anything, I expect it to rejuvenate the team. No more pressure of going undefeated.

Because the things we've all been worried about cost us tonight. Indy have a new HC and just got a win. On the road after a bad performance tonight I think they'll lose. I may feel differently in a day or two but I do think they'll lose that one. 

1 minute ago, GoEagles614 said:

It’s what happens when the offense can read your vanilla defense that doesn’t do any disguising or creativity up front. 

Couldn't agree more. Gannon is not a good DC and I hope he does get a HC job this year. I don't think he'll be hard to replace. 

4 minutes ago, Random Reglar said:

He hasn't done anything BAD.  Nothing really good either, but it wasn't him who turned the ball over.

We really don't have a need for him. He's just wasting a roster spot. 

3 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

Graham is still a 14 year vet. He doesn't get a pass for that bone headed play. 

I’ll give him the pass. Playing fast, he doesn’t know if the ball is loose or what. He shouldn’t have been in the position in the first place with This dirtbag coaching staff. 

3 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

Graham is still a 14 year vet. He doesn't get a pass for that bone headed play. 

Him and Cox should've been replaced long ago.

Can’t wait to see how Travis Henry treats our LBs !  The key to beat the eagles is run. All they’ll do is run that freak right through us. 

1 minute ago, vaff said:

I mean, we dominated a team that beat Buffalo yesterday.

Ok, so does that now make the redskins the best team in football? It means nothing, especially as early in the season as that was. 

3 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

With that run defense?  Me no think so.

That middle is soooo weak. Pushed around routinely tonight by avg. rbs. And their 2nd tier looks no better. Tackling has been a major issue at times, but this was the absolute worst showing and it finally bit them. 

Good…. nothing, maybe the L wakes them up?

Bad…. third down d, Gannon, refs, turnovers, playcalling

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Because the things we've all been worried about cost us tonight. Indy have a new HC and just got a win. On the road after a bad performance tonight I think they'll lose. I may feel differently in a day or two but I do think they'll lose that one. 

The Colts got that win against the Raiders, who are an even bigger dumpster fire than Indy themselves. 

6 minutes ago, Random Reglar said:

He hasn't done anything BAD.  Nothing really good either, but it wasn't him who turned the ball over.

Hes a pylon. Ive been wanting him gone all year.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

There's no reason to think they won't lose. 

1 minute ago, BornGreen said:

Can’t wait to see how Travis Henry treats our LBs !  The key to beat the eagles is run. All they’ll do is run that freak right through us. 

He’s going off for 300+. The Titans won’t even attempt a pass. Why bother with the size of the holes he’ll have.

Just now, nipples said:

The Colts got that win against the Raiders, who are an even bigger dumpster fire than Indy themselves. 

I don't disagree with you there but they'll be feeling better about themselves. And they've had an extra day to prepare and we are on the road. We will learn a lot about this team and how far they can go this weekend. If they don't respond then we are in for a long few weeks. 

Just now, xstonr said:

Wash was gifted that game 

We lost early on, but they did get a couple big breaks. We ultimately gave up too much early on and it cost us. 

5 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Look at it this way. It took a LOT for us to lose by 5.... take away any one of those turnovers,  non-calls, bs calls, etc and they win.  It literally took EVERYTHING to go the Skins way to win by 5. I don't count that last score bs. 

That’s so correct.  Not much more crazy sheite could have gone wrong and it was there to take at the end.  That was like a bad dream.  What a mess of a game.

We going to be like Arizona last year go 8-0 and then fall apart the rest of the season the defensive coordinator won't take any chances some times you got to pin your ears back and bring it damn bring another guy in the box to stop the run a few times no adjustments BS 

1 minute ago, xstonr said:

Wash was gifted that game 

Refs certainly helped but so did the turnovers, playing, and overall Gannon bs

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It’s one thing for a ref to miss a call by being in a position to miss it, but Taylor obviously took a knee and Graham had time to react. It was also right in front of the ref. The Eagles blew this game regardless what the refs did. 

They absolutely did blow that game, no argument there. I just hate ticky tac flags in a spot like that. Graham isn't the kind of player to do that, he needs to know better.

2 minutes ago, BornGreen said:

Hopefully by that game Davis is back, healthy, and getting more reps than Cox. 

Archived