Quez Watkins

bigdog54

On 11/12/2023 at 8:46 PM, EazyEaglez said:

Trying to portray Quez Watkins as the key to making this offense go is laughable. 😂

Boy, you got the clown thing working, no one tried to portray Watkins as the key to making the offense go.

Not only are you a clown, you're a lying clown.

On 11/12/2023 at 8:30 PM, judunno said:

There's never a point... notice that he ignored my comment that Hurts has spread it around to 7-8 guys per game this year when the rushing game isn't going berserk.

I ignored you because in order to reply I'd need to spend some time researching, time that I didn't have.  You see, some folks spew BS just to be replying.

So I had a little time to review every game and here's what I came up with, on average, the ball is spread between 6.3 players per game, seems like you kinda exaggerated the truth. 

A bigger problem is targets, in the 9 games played, 20 of the players targeted were targeted just once.  I could go on with more that points to your 7/8 players thrown to means absolutely nothing, but I won't, don't have the time for your BS stats, as you've heard, stats can be misleading.

2 hours ago, EagleVA said:

I ignored you because in order to reply I'd need to spend some time researching, time that I didn't have.  You see, some folks spew BS just to be replying.

So I had a little time to review every game and here's what I came up with, on average, the ball is spread between 6.3 players per game, seems like you kinda exaggerated the truth. 

A bigger problem is targets, in the 9 games played, 20 of the players targeted were targeted just once.  I could go on with more that points to your 7/8 players thrown to means absolutely nothing, but I won't, don't have the time for your BS stats, as you've heard, stats can be misleading.

Did you miss the 'when the run game isn't going berzerk'. What's the point in passing when the run game is killing?

2 hours ago, judunno said:

Did you miss the 'when the run game isn't going berzerk'. What's the point in passing when the run game is killing?

Once again, stats can be misleading, take away early success of the first 2/3 games and you'll see our run game hasn't been killing, it's pretty much been garbage.

6 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Boy, you got the clown thing working, no one tried to portray Watkins as the key to making the offense go.

Not only are you a clown, you're a lying clown.

Bruh I wasn’t even talking about you, but admittedly it isn’t really clear what you guys are defending anymore when it comes to this bum. Let it go. He stinks. 

1 hour ago, EagleVA said:

Once again, stats can be misleading, take away early success of the first 2/3 games and you'll see our run game hasn't been killing, it's pretty much been garbage.

You're not following. There were at least two games where the run game was going and there wasn't a need for a.lot of gun slinging passing. Additionally first game of the season was a rain out. How much spreading around do you want done in a monsoon. Stats are misleading you when you don't consider game time conditions. Those game time conditions impact your averages especially with a small sample size of 9 games. Jalen is balling just stop.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2023 at 5:02 PM, judunno said:

You're not following. 

Yeah I'm following, I just needed to give you a redirect, namely, the killing running game you spoke of is non-existent.

22 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Yeah I'm following, I just needed to give you a redirect, namely, the killing running game you spoke of is non-existent.

Did you miss the weeks when Swift went crazy? Specifically Minny when Hurts only had 23 passes.

9 hours ago, judunno said:

Did you miss the weeks when Swift went crazy? Specifically Minny when Hurts only had 23 passes.

Can add this week to that list. Bro went crazy again.

Watching that Chiefs receiver drop that pass in this game reminded me of Quez in the Super Bowl. I mean sure he was wide open compared to Quez, but Quez dropped it in the Bowl so it evens out. And by the way for the dopes who think that Smith isn’t any better than Greg Ward or isn’t better than this bum Quez Watkins go look at his huge catch in this game and reevaluate some of your individual thinking, because you’re kind of clueless. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Watching that Chiefs receiver drop that pass in this game reminded me of Quez in the Super Bowl. I mean sure he was wide open compared to Quez, but Quez dropped it in the Bowlso it evens out. And by the way for the dopes who think that Smith isn’t any better than Greg Ward or isn’t better than this bum Quez Watkins go look at his huge catch in this game and reevaluate some of your individual thinking, because you’re kind of clueless. 

Would have been a great catch with a defender on his shoulder if we're thinking about the same play. But that's what elite WRs do. Yes see Smitty. That adjustment was beautiful. Sometimes I think Hurts just wants the rushing TD lol. Slightly in front and Smitty scores easy.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, judunno said:

Would have been a great catch with a defender on his shoulder if we're thinking about the same play. But that's what elite WRs do. 

The clown leaves that out, as does he with the Dallas PI and the wrestling match......that's why he's a clown.

As far as elite WRs making that catch, AJ Brown has the exact same thing happen to him earlier in the year that happened to Quez in the SB where both Quez and Brown had left their feet and the DB tugged on their  shoulder pads, twisting them in mid-air, neither come down wit the catch.

Moral of the story, stop with the group think and closely analyze what everyone is outraged about and don't worry about what the group thinker care about your conclusions if it differs from theirs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, judunno said:

Would have been a great catch with a defender on his shoulder if we're thinking about the same play. But that's what elite WRs do. Yes see Smitty. That adjustment was beautiful. Sometimes I think Hurts just wants the rushing TD lol. Slightly in front and Smitty scores easy.

Yeah if Jalen leads him just a bit more it’s a touchdown. Either way it’s a touchdown, but 1 pass TD and on int just looks a little bit better on the stat sheet than two rush tds. 

This won’t be popular, but I think it’s time to consider bringing Quez back from IR.  When OZ or Julio are on the field, it’s 10 players plus window dressing.  Maybe that describes Watkins too, but maybe he does thin the defense out a bit.

3 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

This won’t be popular, but I think it’s time to consider bringing Quez back from IR.  When OZ or Julio are on the field, it’s 10 players plus window dressing.  Maybe that describes Watkins too, but maybe he does thin the defense out a bit.

I actually agree, oz hasn't done anything of late and Julio is done

4 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I’d like to see him back.  

31 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

27 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

27 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

I’d like to see him back.  

I believe they'll bring him back once they're confident the hamstring issue has healed. Jefferson has missed 6 games and counting with his hamstring issue. Quez tried to give it a go after some rest and that didn't work. None of us really want to watch Quez playing hurt again. 

12 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Why was he banned?

Clone account from a previous ban 

1 hour ago, eagle45 said:

Give him another few weeks to heal up. Unleash him against the Giants and Cardinals to build up his confidence. Hammys are tricky. Only way to truly heal is long rest then rehab the hell out of to build the muscle back to full strength.

1 hour ago, Birdman said:

Clone account from a previous ban 

Who was it? Tell us Mods! :furious:

8 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Watkins' 21 day practice window was opened. 

Hope to see the eliteness in 21 days.

• Haha 1

At this point for the Eagles every healthy man helps, but I really hope someone spoke to this guy and told him that it’s time to step up. This guys does the Eagles no favors running from contact and being weak at the point of attack when catching the football. 

On 11/21/2023 at 6:59 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Agreed. All three of them haven’t been much of a help. It really hurts not to have Goedert. Now that he’s down Quez has an opportunity to show up. Let’s see if he does. 

• Like 1