Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. New Year. Same BS.

Captain F

WBC should just be a 4 team tournament.  Far fewer games, less discussion about injuries, and all real teams with each game being compelling.

20 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

WBC should just be a 4 team tournament.  Far fewer games, less discussion about injuries, and all real teams with each game being compelling.

North America 

Latin America 

Asia 

Europe 

3 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20230315_000709_Chrome.thumb.jpg.da6f868d8ee5a765bd4f13e3febce324.jpg

👀

I’m happy for him. He was awesome and super outgoing every time i got to see him play at Arizona and talk to him. It’s a shame his career went the way it did. I think they rushed him and kapler messed around with his position and approach. If he hits that’s huge for us 

6 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

LOL

And this is exactly why I would never make a Tik Tok, post on Instagram, etc......I mean I'm not this fat slob, but leave posting to my daughters.  Ewwww......

7 hours ago, NYEagle said:

And this is exactly why I would never make a Tik Tok, post on Instagram, etc......I mean I'm not this fat slob, but leave posting to my daughters.  Ewwww......

He did a rant on local NY news a few years ago about NJ Transit delays causing him to miss the Mets home opener and the guys at Barstool hired him and now he's one of their biggest stars.

He went from being a State Employee to probably making $200K+ a year to watch sports and post on social media about it. 

25 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

What a gut punch for the Mets

I almost feel bad for them...........almost

• Like 1