July 8, 20251 yr I’d be really surprised if we score more than a run tonight. They look awful and swinging at utter crap
July 8, 20251 yr Sanchez looks awful out there. Can’t find the zone and when he does it’s hit hardFortunate we only gave up one and turner just booting a DP doesn’t help matters
July 8, 20251 yr Can’t wait to watch Walker pitch tomorrow. Ugh why couldn’t it be Wheeler instead. It’s gonna be brutal. I was excited when I bought the tickets back in February
July 8, 20251 yr 4 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:Great out field we haveMarsh needs to just be in LF. Cause Kepler can’t hit worth crap better off starting Rojas in this park cause of how big the outfield is. So at least you get a significant upgrade in terms of fielding.
July 8, 20251 yr 0 for their last 16 with runners in scoring position. Of course, JT the culprit on this last time.
Create an account or sign in to comment