55 minutes ago55 min Mahle just going forever. The Phils lineup makes every pitcher look like an ace.
39 minutes ago39 min The funny thing is there’s no reason for him to be in RF with arraez out. Should have Bohm at 3b and him at 1b
32 minutes ago32 min 6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:The funny thing is there’s no reason for him to be in RF with arraez out. Should have Bohm at 3b and him at 1bFrom the X post I saw he should have had that. What a POS
31 minutes ago31 min Just now, Diehardfan said:From the X post I saw he should have had that. What a POSOh easily. The issue is there’s no reason to be playing him in the outfield anymore. He’s not a good outfielder anymore. So you could’ve moved him back to first and Bohm back over the third. have Hill playing the outfield which makes your defense in the outfield at least good.
30 minutes ago30 min 1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Oh easily. The issue is there’s no reason to be playing him in the outfield anymore. He’s not a good outfielder anymore. So you could’ve moved him back to first and Bohm back over the third. have Hill playing the outfield which makes your defense in the outfield at least good.He made up for it
28 minutes ago28 min 1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:No way they just Fing did thatIN THE PLAYOFFS?!?!!IN THIS ECONOMY?!?!!What happened I don't want to watch and jinx them
28 minutes ago28 min Just now, Diehardfan said:What happened I don't want to watch and jinx themBack to back HRs by schwarber and Harper
28 minutes ago28 min Just now, Diehardfan said:What happened I don't want to watch and jinx them3-3 Schwarber/Harper homers
27 minutes ago27 min You just knew Harper was going to swing out of his shoes that AB. At least he made up for that screw up.
27 minutes ago27 min Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:Back to back HRs by schwarber and HarperWow, they just want to give us more false hope one last time 🤣 Cue the "When I think I'm out they pull me back in" meme
23 minutes ago23 min 3 minutes ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:You just knew Harper was going to swing out of his shoes that AB. At least he made up for that screw up.I wouldn’t say it makes up for it. He makes the routine catch that he should be making, they’re winning this game. helps not be as angry
20 minutes ago20 min Well going to be short lived. Again not having more than 2 reliable guys in the bullpen is a problem. Thanks DaveWow we are getting breaks since that Harper disaster in the outfield
9 minutes ago9 min 2 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:Why would Atlanta take Iglesias put for a rookie pitcher Because Trea Turner sucks
8 minutes ago8 min 2 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:Why would Atlanta take Iglesias put for a rookie pitcherSo he can throw a 1 pitch out obviously
Create an account or sign in to comment