Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, ManuManu said:

Holy S. Are we gonna come out of the tunnel to Dreams and Nightmares tomorrow? 

 

6 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Some of the beats were talking about this and think no because they have been purposely skipping it or turning it off during practice.

Watch it be f’ing Creed. 

I heard the debates this week and it really got me thinking. I believe it was on Decamara and Richie where they were talking about it and asking callers what song they wanted.

At the end of it, I am firmly in the "Yes” crowd for Dreams and Nightmares again.

This team has done a great job of not "stealing it” and making that their identity so far.

But that song is more than just a single teams identity. It’s the city’s identity.

F-ing do it.

  • Replies 37.4k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Flights booked. Hotel booked. Will work on tickets this week. Gonna surprise the old man and show up to take him next Sunday. 

  • FranklinFldEBUpper
    FranklinFldEBUpper

    Getting ready to walk out the door to head to the stadium. Same thing I said five years ago....when I get home, I'm either going to be really depressed or extremely jubilant. Later gents.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Admin said:

 

If someone posts porn,…report it. 

image.gif.50fb745e0db5de72724460b80d4e6b96.gif

7 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Some of the beats were talking about this and think no because they have been purposely skipping it or turning it off during practice.

Watch it be f’ing Creed. 

That would make it that much better.  They've been turning it off, not playing it....then unexpectingly as they run out they play it.....oh man that would be goosebumps all over.  

Count me in the I have no idea how people listen to dreams and nightmares crowd.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

The anticipation is killing me at this point!

8 hours ago, ManuManu said:

Holy S. Are we gonna come out of the tunnel to Dreams and Nightmares tomorrow? 

I hope not. Can’t recreate that

This is the best Eagles time of my life.
This is the most fun Eagles season of my life.

No matter the result, I'm bummed this is the last time I'll see this group together.

Good Morning.  I got about 4 hours sleep and I'm not falling back to sleep so here we go!

 

GAMEDAY.  :Eagle_smiley:

27 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Count me in the I have no idea how people listen to dreams and nightmares crowd.

Party of 1.

Ten hours out…

 

lets effing go

46 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Count me in the I have no idea how people listen to dreams and nightmares crowd.

I think the song was fine for the 2017 team because some of the lyrics dealt with things like "you thought that we were finished" etc - since that team had a myriad of injuries - next man up - it's all we got, all we need - underdog mentality.  

This team has all 22 starters starting - completely different vibe, imo.

Not to mention that song/theme was special for 2017 - no need to detract from that year in any way.  

Let this team have its own personality, songs, themes, etc - let this team also be unique and special. 

Super Bowl teams don't come every year so this team deserves its own identity, imo. 

5 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

I think the song was fine for the 2017 team because some of the lyrics dealt with things like "you thought that we were finished" etc - since that team had a myriad of injuries - next man up - it's all we got, all we need - underdog mentality.  

This team has all 22 starters starting - completely different vibe, imo.

Not to mention that song/theme was special for 2017 - no need to detract from that year in any way.  

Let this team have its own personality, songs, themes, etc - let this team also be unique and special. 

Super Bowl teams don't come every year so this team deserves it's own image, imo. 

I agree with this but counterpoint is that the song has hung around since that team and still with this team.  It isn't the rally cry that it was for the 2017 team but it still has a special Philly feel to it.  

If they play it, that would be awesome.  If they don't play it and want their own identity, I'm good with that too.  All I know is that in 2017 when the Patriots came out to Crazy Train whereas the Eagles came out to D&N, you knew right there game over.  

12 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

Good Morning.  I got about 4 hours sleep and I'm not falling back to sleep so here we go!

 

GAMEDAY.  :Eagle_smiley:

Slept like ish too. There are times where I really wish I was a normal person who didn't let a team of 53 men I don't know and never met dictate my emotional wellbeing for what is now two weeks, (and likely much more if we lose.) I don't want to be like this, I want to just be calm and enjoy the game without the mental instability. But it is what it is, I guess. 

Just gotta enjoy this for what it is, not often you get to watch your team make it to the Super Bowl twice in 5 years. Best of luck to everyone in trying to keep it together for the next 10 hours.

HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE

YALL THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED? 🚀🚀🚀

Thanks to SB52, I'm more excited than nervous.

The Super Bowl should be played at 1 instead of 6😅

Just now, RLC said:

Thanks to SB52, I'm more excited than nervous.

The Super Bowl should be played at 1 instead of 6😅

Played at 1pm, last Sunday without the two week break.

1 minute ago, RLC said:

Thanks to SB52, I'm more excited than nervous.

The Super Bowl should be played at 1 instead of 6😅

Normally I’m anxious for an earlier kickoff, but I’m fine with the all day build up of the Super Bowl.

More time to soak it all in.

My kids were all too young to really remember 52. They are all in to it this time, they all have their gear on already. Gonna enjoy the whole day :Eagle_smiley:

46 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

Count me in the I have no idea how people listen to dreams and nightmares crowd.

Each to their own - my brain doesn't recognize it as music.  Spoken word or a poem or something... 

DeVonta Smith is going to do something special tonight.  He's going to light it up.

One more D&N.  This team is DEF connected with it. 

 

Happy Superbowl day everyone! Hope you get to enjoy the experience with loved ones still here and have those in mind who are no longer with us but dreamed for decades of experiencing days like these together with you...

Go birds 🦅 

10 minutes ago, RLC said:

Thanks to SB52, I'm more excited than nervous.

The Super Bowl should be played at 1 instead of 6😅

3 eastern time would be perfect IMO. Gives everyone an afternoon game and enough time to get prepped, while not dragging out too late in the night.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.