Jalen Hurts discussion (Part 2) - see new topic for contract extension

VaBeach_Eagle

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Talonblood said:

I'm glad Gannon is gone. The D had stats that made it look better than it actually was all year.

Obsess much?

192f2079-8ced-4f7e-9dfa-7022091e6e62_text.gif

Piss off, newby. 

wanker.gif

Screenshot_20230213_142836_Chrome.jpg

Piss off, newby. 

wanker.gif

Awww he's upset he doesn't have an explanation to anything I said... that's cute

10 hours ago, justwinbaby said:

Awww he's upset he doesn't have an explanation to anything I said... that's cute

Newbie keyboard warrior. Dime a dozen.

On 2/20/2023 at 8:15 AM, Talonblood said:

Without THAT, Eagles win 35-31.

Wrong ... (and I know you are just trolling, but it doesn't really matter to me)  ... there was 9:45 left in the half and it was 3rd and 6 at the 50 yard line when the fumble occurred. For arguments sake let's just say the Eagles fall on the fumble and punt it away instead of the recovery for the TD by KC. KC likely just drives it back down for a TD since the Eagles D wasn't stopping Mahomes. That probably kills another 5 minutes off the clock, so it would be 14-14 with 4:45 left on the clock. Let's say Jalen leads them down for the TD drive .... killing another 4 minutes. 21-14 Eagles with 45 seconds left. Let's say we hold and don't allow Mahomes/KC to score before the half thus ending the half at 21-14 Eagles. You see, the fact that KC actually returned it for a TD instead of the Eagles simply recovering and kicking it away really doesn't win or lose the game at that point in time. The game was lost in the 2nd half with bad Defense and bad punt coverage. You have to factor in variables into the equation ... simply subtracting 7 points from the final score is what someone with limited thinking would do ... or a troll, I guess you can play in either of those sandboxes. 

37 minutes ago, Rey said:

Wrong ... (and I know you are just trolling, but it doesn't really matter to me)  ... there was 9:45 left in the half and it was 3rd and 6 at the 50 yard line when the fumble occurred. For arguments sake let's just say the Eagles fall on the fumble and punt it away instead of the recovery for the TD by KC. KC likely just drives it back down for a TD since the Eagles D wasn't stopping Mahomes. That probably kills another 5 minutes off the clock, so it would be 14-14 with 4:45 left on the clock. Let's say Jalen leads them down for the TD drive .... killing another 4 minutes. 21-14 Eagles with 45 seconds left. Let's say we hold and don't allow Mahomes/KC to score before the half thus ending the half at 21-14 Eagles. You see, the fact that KC actually returned it for a TD instead of the Eagles simply recovering and kicking it away really doesn't win or lose the game at that point in time. The game was lost in the 2nd half with bad Defense and bad punt coverage. You have to factor in variables into the equation ... simply subtracting 7 points from the final score is what someone with limited thinking would do ... or a troll, I guess you can play in either of those sandboxes. 

KC could have put up 50 on this defense if they wanted to.

With the slippery field making the Eagles D totally ineffective, like someone said the Eagles should have let the Chiefs score as quickly as possible everytime they got the ball.

1 hour ago, Rey said:

If Hurts doesn't give up that pee wee football blunder, the Eagles win the game 35-31. What's wrong with you people? 🤣

3 hours ago, Talonblood said:

If Hurts doesn't give up that pee wee football blunder, the Eagles win the game 35-31. What's wrong with you people? 🤣

So the Chiefs kick a field goal on their last possession to lose by 4. You know football

6 hours ago, Next_Up said:

So the Chiefs kick a field goal on their last possession to lose by 4. You know football

They had to since their RB slid on the crap field.

USATSI_19984625.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

9 hours ago, judunno said:

KC could have put up 50 on this defense if they wanted to.

Ok… not sure that makes sense. It’s the Super Bowl, and they were down for a good portion of the game. They absolutely "wanted” to put up 50 points. 

On 2/20/2023 at 11:24 PM, justwinbaby said:

I'd love for you to explain how the Eagles score 35 points without Hurts. Hurts was the ONLY reason the Eagles had a chance in that game. Defense sucked and coaching sucked yet you want to troll on and on about it being because of Hurts that they lose....... what a maroon

Right.  Hurts deserved to be SB MVP even as the LOSING QB.  That is how valuable he was/ 

1 hour ago, Wallyhorse said:

Right.  Hurts deserved to be SB MVP even as the LOSING QB.  That is how valuable he was/ 

He didn’t deserve MVP

10 hours ago, Next_Up said:

So many people keep on making excuses for Hurts. They never did that for any other Philadelphia QB- EVER. They are so desperate for their football messiah to be real, they have made him their god- he can do no wrong, even costing the Philadelphia Eagles a Super Bowl. Those who are in this conditioned cannot be helped- they are beyond help. You can't reason with them. You can't talk truth to them. They only see ONE thing, and that one thing is their god, who is infallible in their eyes. By the way- Hurts has won NOTHING. He has been in the playoffs 2 times, and has never won the big one. He LOST a big one all by himself. 

Behold YOUR god. Sure as hell ain't mine, and never will be.

Game Over.jpg

10 hours ago, Next_Up said:

Here, let us help you with your struggle counting simple numbers.

Now if Johnny had 38 apples and lost 7 of them (that were given to them in the 1st place), how many apples would Johnny have left? 31
And how many apples did the Eagles have? 35.
Class dismissed.

21 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Behold YOUR god. Sure as hell ain't mine, and never will be.

Game Over.jpg

He's the QB of the Eagles lol. Your completely unhinged rants are hilarious though, I encourage you to continue.

55 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Here, let us help you with your struggle counting simple numbers.

Now if Johnny had 38 apples and lost 7 of them (that were given to them in the 1st place), how many apples would Johnny have left? 31
And how many apples did the Eagles have? 35.
Class dismissed.

How did the Eagles get 35 apples? Or you just going to ignore my question?

1 hour ago, TorontoEagle said:

He didn’t deserve MVP

It's hilarious how good Hurts is and how much it pisses you off haha I love it

57 minutes ago, justwinbaby said:

It's hilarious how good Hurts is and how much it pisses you off haha I love it

Guy is just a troll desperate to be banned so he can be marteryed like the rest of his trolling friends that are no longer on this board. 

6 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Guy is just a troll desperate to be banned so he can be marteryed like the rest of his trolling friends that are no longer on this board. 

Times RTK has been banned - at least once

Times I’ve been banned - Never

Hurts didn’t deserve MVP because he didn’t win the game. That’s not trolling, that doesn’t mean I hate him. It’s just a fact. 

I love how triggered you fan boys get. 

27 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Yeah. You'd think he'd ask more questions than make statements based on how confused he always is.

7 minutes ago, justwinbaby said:

Yeah. You'd think he'd ask more questions than make statements based on how confused he always is.

You’re the confused one buddy

Archived