Super Bowl LVII lead up: Chiefs vs Eagles February 12, 2023

VaBeach_Eagle

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Seems like he has an answer for whatever scenario that makes his conspiracy work...... Wonder what he thinks of the Earth's shape

Yes I am gonna take a guess and say he is way too caught up in " no way KC loses at the State Farm " 

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Based on this post and the response you gave, I am not sure you even know what you mean.

That makes perfect sense. Sirianni isn't that experienced

1 minute ago, Davidj77 said:

Yes I am gonna take a guess and say he is way too caught up in " no way KC loses at the State Farm " 

Pretty much lol. 

27 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Wanna bet ??

Lol he obviously is. He has a SB win. He's been around longer. 

44 minutes ago, HaroldJackson29 said:

Actually no, there aren't. This is entertainment. The only thing that matters are the stars. Some times the bad guys win. Like Seattle over Manning. But then the redemption sequel. Manning over Panthers

Mahomes already lost to Belichick.

Now comes the redemption story.

That was complete incoherent babble. 

13 minutes ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

That was complete incoherent babble. 

No, was simply your cognitive dissonance. I meant Brady, obviously.

The fact remains. This is entertainment and Mahomes won't lose.

59 minutes ago, Davidj77 said:

I am so confused on this discussion lol . 

You and me both. Maybe it will help if I get some tin foil and make a hat

AR is a win button, Its why he won once in 23 years.

Mahomes is a win button, its why he won once in 4 years.

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Belichick is superior to Doug P. 
Brady is superior to Foles. 

On a day when it mattered most, the lesser two won. 

What’s your point?

And as I  told you. It's a tv show and sometimes the bad guy wins. This is the Mahomes redemption episode.

You guys can be confused all you want. If you're over 30, you should realize by now that hoping a team wins, like youre a child. Is a waste of time.

Have you not seen the obvious manipulated games the last 3 years?

I'd like to see Eagles win too. But it just won't happen.

48 minutes ago, HaroldJackson29 said:

No, was simply your cognitive dissonance. I meant Brady, obviously.

The fact remains. This is entertainment and Mahomes won't lose.

My cognitive dissonance is the reason I don't think the head coach and quarterback are all that matter?

10 minutes ago, HaroldJackson29 said:

And as I  told you. It's a tv show and sometimes the bad guy wins. This is the Mahomes redemption episode.

You guys can be confused all you want. If you're over 30, you should realize by now that hoping a team wins, like youre a child. Is a waste of time.

Have you not seen the obvious manipulated games the last 3 years?

I'd like to see Eagles win too. But it just won't happen.

Then how come PM never got redemption on Tom Brady ? You’d think KC had a way better team than TB but Bucs still beat him ! That was Mahomes redemption but he blew it .  

why was last year Manipulated? Aaron Donald was all over Joe borrow . 

13 minutes ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

My cognitive dissonance is the reason I don't think the head coach and quarterback are all that matter?

No, that you think it's competition that's decided on the field. 

On 2/5/2023 at 9:12 PM, Portyansky said:

Kickoff for sure. Punt returns I don't think it matters. We suck at blocking the gunners.

Scott is quick enough to run right past unblocked gunners.

14 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Scott is quick enough to run right past unblocked gunners.

Not when they're sitting on top of him while he's about to field the ball. Our blocking sucks, plain and simple. 

Its kind of crazy how much contribution the Chiefs have gotten from 9 their 10 player draft class this year.

2 hours ago, HaroldJackson29 said:

No, that you think it's competition that's decided on the field. 

That's a straw man, I never said that.  Claiming it's rigged versus saying the head coach and QB are the only positions that matter is two different things. 

5 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This person did a video like this for 2017's NFCCG as well as Super Bowl LII, though I see in the comments that he isn't going to LVII. 

But this gives you a different view of the NFCCG:

This video made me so happy.  Its the familial love for the Birds passed from generation to generation, the ties that bind.  Early on, theres a shot of two of the younger guys helping the oldest guy into the stadium....thats what its about.  Thanks for sharing this.

24 minutes ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

That's a straw man, I never said that.  Claiming it's rigged versus saying the head coach and QB are the only positions that matter is two different things. 

Strawman is a pointless pseudo intellectual term. 

I don't claim it's rigged. I know for a fact it is. 

When they make sure two black QBs play on Lincoln's bday. That's absolute proof. Only a fool calls that coincidence.

The coach and the QB are all that matters. Like a wrestling/tv show narrative.  

10 minutes ago, HaroldJackson29 said:

When they make sure two black QBs play on Lincoln's bday. That's absolute proof. Only a fool calls that coincidence.

If it’s rigged, why did you sign up for a team message board.  

3 minutes ago, HaroldJackson29 said:

It's not pointless at all, it's a term that describes an invalid debate tactic that you just used. 

Heh.....they're only playing on Lincoln's birthday because there's 17 games a season now....historically the Superbowl was never this late into February. 

So when a defensive player or special teams player makes a play to win the game, the coach and QB are all that matter?  Okay 🤣

6 minutes ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

It's not pointless at all, it's a term that describes an invalid debate tactic that you just used. 

Heh.....they're only playing on Lincoln's birthday because there's 17 games a season now....historically the Superbowl was never this late into February. 

So when a defensive player or special teams player makes a play to win the game, the coach and QB are all that matter?  Okay 🤣

Lol why do you think they waited till now to extend season. You're making silly excuses, to not deal with truth. It's done on purpose. There is no such thing as coincidence in billion dollar entertainment industries 

You obviously can't have an adult conversation about this. Pointless contradictions about other positions.

The league sells QBs by and large. Reid is in commercials. Sillianni is just the bit actor for this game.

Everyone, please put @HaroldJackson29 on ignore and don't respond to them. They are veering towards racism and tin foil hat conspiracies. This thread is about the SB, not one troll making 50 posts to yell at Eagles fans.

30 minutes ago, downundermike said:

If it’s rigged, why did you sign up for a team message board.  

I still like sports. Collect cards. I like uniforms and helmets history in sports. It's still fun male bonding. 

It's the same as liking wrestling or a movie or a song. Entertainment 

Archived