Super Bowl LVII lead up: Chiefs vs Eagles February 12, 2023

VaBeach_Eagle

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Everyone, please put @HaroldJackson29 on ignore and don't respond to them. They are veering towards racism and tin foil hat conspiracies. This thread is about the SB, not one troll making 50 posts to yell at Eagles fans.

Lolol what's it got to do with racism?  That's beyond stupid reasoning.

3 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Everyone, please put @HaroldJackson29 on ignore and don't respond to them. They are veering towards racism and tin foil hat conspiracies. This thread is about the SB, not one troll making 50 posts to yell at Eagles fans.

You're way out of line actually. I'm a critical thinking adult giving my opinion.

Saying billion dollar industries control outcomes, is not theory. It's the way of the elite. It's a fact of history 

4 hours ago, HaroldJackson29 said:

Lol why do you think they waited till now to extend season. You're making silly excuses, to not deal with truth. It's done on purpose. There is no such thing as coincidence in billion dollar entertainment industries 

You obviously can't have an adult conversation about this. Pointless contradictions about other positions.

The league sells QBs by and large. Reid is in commercials. Sillianni is just the bit actor for this game.

They extended the season last year. Try paying attention. 

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

They extended the season last year. Try paying attention. 

Um, that doesn't change what I said.yes they changed it last year so everything would fall into place now. They knew well in advance when the date would come and what they wanted to do with it. Is it seriously that confusung for you? 

You're the one not paying attention because you believe it's unplanned coincidence. 

42 minutes ago, HaroldJackson29 said:

Um, that doesn't change what I said.yes they changed it last year so everything would fall into place now. They knew well in advance when the date would come and what they wanted to do with it. Is it seriously that confusung for you? 

You're the one not paying attention because you believe it's unplanned coincidence. 

In typical conspiracist fashion, you start back peddling when called out on your BS. You said they waited until now. YOU said that. Now you’re trying to change your BS that it was planned a year ago. There is no reason to do it a year ago if this year was the focal point. 

There is a reason conspiracy minded folk get made fun of. It’s because they’re idiots who can’t keep a story straight. 

Go look up a guy named @EagleVA . You two have a lot in common. 

5 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

In typical conspiracist fashion, you start back peddling when called out on your BS. You said they waited until now. YOU said that. Now you’re trying to change your BS that it was planned a year ago. There is no reason to do it a year ago if this year was the focal point. 

There is a reason conspiracy minded folk get made fun of. It’s because they’re idiots who can’t keep a story straight. 

Go look up a guy named @EagleVA . You two have a lot in common. 

All you're doing again is pointless contradictions. Explaining basic premeditated planning is backpedaling? Seriously? This is the level of adult reasoning now? This is why people can be lied to so easily.

1 hour ago, HaroldJackson29 said:

All you're doing again is pointless contradictions. Explaining basic premeditated planning is backpedaling? Seriously? This is the level of adult reasoning now? This is why people can be lied to so easily.

No, backpedaling is when you change your argument when the flaw in logic has been pointed out. Like when YOU claim they waited until now to extend the season. Then when pointed out it was extended last year, you claim it was extended then to let things fall into place now. That’s back peddling. It also has no basis in logic. 

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

No, backpedaling is when you change your argument when the flaw in logic has been pointed out. Like when YOU claim they waited until now to extend the season. Then when pointed out it was extended last year, you claim it was extended then to let things fall into place now. That’s back peddling. It also has no basis in logic. 

Hmmm where have I heard that last sentence from before?? " This is why people can be lied to so easily" lol

9 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Its kind of crazy how much contribution the Chiefs have gotten from 9 their 10 player draft class this year.

They’ve had to. Mahomes salary is a ridiculous 20% of the cap right now. 

No team has even been in the SB with a QB making 15% of the cap since the major 2011 CBA went into effect.

9 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Its kind of crazy how much contribution the Chiefs have gotten from 9 their 10 player draft class this year.

No team has even been in the SB with a QB making 15% of the cap since the major 2011 CBA went into effect.

2 hours ago, boilertiger said:

It's why QB contracts scare the hell out of me. 

16 hours ago, HaroldJackson29 said:

The NFL decides who wins and win. Over the last three years it's very obvious. 

The only black QBs to win a SB were on Indian mascot teams . Seattle is a Indian art logo.

They only lost to Brady who is out now. 

If you really believe the NFL decides which team is going to win, I would think it would have been a no brainer for the Bills to win. My gosh, they had a player died on the field and then a miracle happens and he  recovers, how great a story that would have been for the ages. The whole country would have been pulling for the Bills! They would have had Damar's face everywhere and his story would have been the STORY of the Super Bowl!

10 hours ago, HaroldJackson29 said:

Lol why do you think they waited till now to extend season. You're making silly excuses, to not deal with truth. It's done on purpose. There is no such thing as coincidence in billion dollar entertainment industries 

You obviously can't have an adult conversation about this. Pointless contradictions about other positions.

The league sells QBs by and large. Reid is in commercials. Sillianni is just the bit actor for this game.

They extended the season last year.  I'm not making excuses for anything, you're dancing around not sticking to one topic at a time.  I know games and storylines are influenced and manipulated to a certain degree.  That was never an argument I made (hence the straw man).  The statement I debated was that no one else matters but the QB and head coach, and since you can't argue that logically you're attacking an argument I never made. 

Just stop replying to that guy. He’s very obviously a troll trying to get reactions outta you, and I guess it’s clearly working. The only way to get rid of a troll is to deny them the thing they crave the most - attention

3 minutes ago, Davidj77 said:

Rumor has it ( well not so much rumor but Colin cowherd said ) AR will retire if he wins this sb ! 

I would be surprised if he did. He has a great team with a dynamic QB that gives him a chance at a couple more rings. Maybe when Mahomes hangs ‘em up, he’ll step aside. 

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I would be surprised if he did. He has a great team with a dynamic QB that gives him a chance at a couple more rings. Maybe when Mahomes hangs ‘em up, he’ll step aside. 

Have you seen his cholesterol level ? He is one bad play away from a heart attack .

Just now, Davidj77 said:

Have you seen his cholesterol level ? He is one bad play away from a heart attack .

I’m not his physician. I have not checked his cholesterol. I do know he’s been a big guy for as long as we’ve known about him. Not sure why that’d matter now. 

1 hour ago, Davidj77 said:

Rumor has it ( well not so much rumor but Colin cowherd said ) AR will retire if he wins this sb ! 

Gosh I hope not. 

1 hour ago, Davidj77 said:

Heh, I guess he's not retiring then 😆

8 hours ago, HaroldJackson29 said:

This belongs in CVON or RR. You of course are entitled to your opinion but this isn't the place for this one.

Archived