DCU Thread

BFit

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You saw the 3rd GOTG already!? Tell us more about the future! Lol. 

He's confusing it with Guardians of the Suicide Galaxy Squad.

13 minutes ago, NOTW said:

He's confusing it with Guardians of the Suicide Galaxy Squad.

Lol well I guess I can talk all the sheet I want since it's not the snyderverse anymore!

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lol well I guess I can talk all the sheet I want since it's not the snyderverse anymore!

Yeah wasn't he the one that got butthurt anytime someone criticized a DC movie?  Well well, how the turns have tabled...

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Yeah wasn't he the one that got butthurt anytime someone criticized a DC movie?  Well well, how the turns have tabled...

Yup and I'm on ignore for it lmao

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NOTW said:

you leave wonder womann 84 alone. that will get you ignored. 

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2022 at 9:39 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

You saw the 3rd GOTG already!? Tell us more about the future! Lol. 

Probably the Guardians sing along Christmas movie they released on Disney+ (I heard it was musical and haven't seen anything about it so I may be wrong)

3 hours ago, Mat said:

Probably the Guardians sing along Christmas movie they released on Disney+ (I heard it was musical and haven't seen anything about it so I may be wrong)

wasn't a musical. wasn't too bad.

wasn't like i spent most of my time trying not to be distracted by starlord's hair piece

wasn't like the writers has issues with cops either. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

wasn't a musical. wasn't too bad.

wasn't like i spent most of my time trying not to be distracted by starlord's hair piece

wasn't like the writers has issues with cops either. 

i actually enjoyed it. 

On 11/29/2022 at 9:19 AM, NOTW said:

That's immature. No. I just disagreed that I didn't think all of the movies sucked. Some weren't good though

Some were good and some weren't. Even Marvel has movies that weren't good :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

That's immature. No. I just disagreed that I didn't think all of the movies sucked. Some weren't good though

Some were good and some weren't. Even Marvel has movies that weren't good :rolleyes:

fair enough. then please complete the below:
WW84 is to DCEU as __________ is to MCU

mum-rage-t.jpg

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

No one has ever said Marvel doesn't have movies that weren't good.  Some of them sucked.

Meanwhile, you literally put people on ignore because they didn't like WW84.  :roll:  You cried throughout the thread whenever anyone criticized DC movies and now you're criticizing the James Gunn DC movies so you're going to get some ish for it.

On 5/21/2021 at 2:26 PM, Mike030270 said:

Only place I interact with that hates the movies :rolleyes:

I don't care that any of you hate the movie but don't know why you post in a thread about movies you hate

I'll just ignore

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

mum-rage-t.jpg

What is Howard the Duck?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NOTW said:

No one has ever said Marvel doesn't have movies that weren't good.  Some of them sucked.

Meanwhile, you literally put people on ignore because they didn't like WW84.  :roll:  You cried throughout the thread whenever anyone criticized DC movies and now you're criticizing the James Gunn DC movies so you're going to get some ish for it.

I put people on ignore for constantly quoting me about how they hated the movies. I do not care. That's strange that you looked back through the thread too

1 minute ago, The_Omega said:

What is Howard the Duck?

SHOW DUCK SOME RESPECT.

maxresdefault.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I put people on ignore for constantly quoting me about how they hated the movies. I do not care. That's strange that you looked back through the thread too

Search takes like 2 seconds.  It's strange that you put people on ignore over a movie opinion.  :lol:

17 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

Thor: The Dark World is the worst MCU movie IMO, but the new one Love & Thunder is more like WW84 by comparison.  Both so dumb especially after liking the movies that preceded them in their series, and I got to the point of being annoyed watching them.

• Like 1

Search takes like 2 seconds.  It's strange that you put people on ignore over a movie opinion.  :lol:

It's spam notifications. Nothing strange about it

Thor: The Dark World is the worst MCU movie IMO, but the new one Love & Thunder is more like WW84 by comparison.  Both so dumb especially after liking the movies that preceded them in their series, and I got to the point of being annoyed watching them.

who was raped in love & thunder ?

13 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

who was raped in love & thunder ?

The audience.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

SHOW DUCK SOME RESPECT.

maxresdefault.jpg

I show it the same respect that they showed me by taking my money before subjecting me to that.  In fairness, there was this tough.

HowardNoIdea.jpg

5 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

mum-rage-t.jpg

Black Panther 2

On 12/2/2022 at 1:53 PM, NOTW said:

19 hours ago, homerpat said:

Black Panther 2

Did everyone just forget about black widow? 

3 hours ago, BFit said:

I remember it being fun and enjoyable. Just released about 5 years later than what would have made sense. 

But FloPugh was not prominent 5 years prior so I’m glad we got it when we did 

5 hours ago, BFit said:

Nope. BW isn't as bad as people thought. Thor 2, Thor 4, Iron Man 3 are all worse.