**Official 76ers 2023-2024 Season Thread**

mr_hunt

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Sixers medical staff, has to be a bunch of clowns.

great at counting down the shot clock though! 

Niang is on a mission to bury the 6ers tonight. Wonder what Morey did to smite him. 

1 minute ago, iladelphxx said:

oh yay. we are saved! 🤡

He'll be disgustingly out of shape and will be hurt again within 5 games 

• Like 1

Could have those Buddy trade assets if just not released Joe. Easiest of decisions,  Shake had nothing 

tobi throwing up bricks tonight. 

Have to give Embiid his props. Obviously not in basketball shape being out two months, but he definitely laid it all out there even when he was exhausted and made big plays down the stretch to win it. 

• Like 2

Anyone else hoping for the 7 seed and the Bucks? 

1 hour ago, Mat said:

Anyone else hoping for the 7 seed and the Bucks? 

Yes...better than having to play the Celtics and I'd give us a good shot as Doc Rivers...I've heard...is good for blowing series! 🙂

• Like 1

If the were 3-1 down in that series and won that would be hilarious 

• Like 1

A gimpy/rusty/out of basketball shape Embiid isn't beating Giannis when he has only played 5-6 games before their playoff series would start.  If he had like 10 more games to build up to it, it would be a different story.  Now you have to worry about Maxey's hip.  You know it has to be bad to keep him out these last few games that we need him.

The NBA is expected to investigate Joel Embiid's return to the Philadelphia 76ers' lineup on Tuesday night.

"I've spoken to multiple people inside the NBA league office, and we should expect some sort of investigation into how the Sixers handled the injury report, going from out, out, out, to questionable, to playing in a short span of time. 

"The league office will certainly take note of that," said Jared Greenberg on NBA on TNT.

I wish some reporter would ask Silver at his next press conference if he has hired a designated investigator just for the Sixers.

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2024 at 12:29 AM, Khani1 said:

A gimpy/rusty/out of basketball shape Embiid isn't beating Giannis when he has only played 5-6 games before their playoff series would start.  If he had like 10 more games to build up to it, it would be a different story.  Now you have to worry about Maxey's hip.  You know it has to be bad to keep him out these last few games that we need him.

https://streamable.com/jcc90p?src=player-page-share

Doc Rivers just threw the travel crew under the bus, how does this guy still get coaching jobs? I'd back Nurse with a gimpy Embiid to still outcoach him in a 7 game series 

• Like 2

Embiid and Maxey are available. And I believe Harris is out. Could be a pretty watchable game.

Oh yeah, I forgot how damn good this team can look when both Maxey and Embiid are out there.