June 15, 20251 yr Just came to say, if that's the price for Bane, then no one should be untouchable on thus 6ers team. Not even Maxey.
June 15, 20251 yr 9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Just came to say, if that's the price for Bane, then no one should be untouchable on thus 6ers team. Not even Maxey.I think he is untouchable for this year and probably next year. After that, I agree. Would like to see how he, McCain, Edwards, Grimes and whoever they draft/trade for this off season, play together.Maxey might not reach his ceiling for 2 years. Would like to see what that looks like.
June 15, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, Khani1 said:I think he is untouchable for this year and probably next year. After that, I agree. Would like to see how he, McCain, Edwards and whoever they draft/trade for this off season, play together.Maxey might not reach his ceiling for 2 years. Would like to see what that looks like.Yes I am half kidding. I dont mind seeing Maxey and McCain grow together, and potentially Grimes as well.But if you look at the Bane trade and consider the amount of 1st round picks, and swaps we can accumulate from trading Maxey and McCain, possibly PG, and Embiid.... you can completely rebuild with about 16 first round picks over the next few years. lol.
June 15, 20251 yr 13 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Yes I am half kidding. I dont mind seeing Maxey and McCain grow together, and potentially Grimes as well.But if you look at the Bane trade and consider the amount of 1st round picks, and swaps we can accumulate from trading Maxey and McCain, possibly PG, and Embiid.... you can completely rebuild with about 16 first round picks over the next few years. lol.I forgot to add Grimes.
June 17, 20251 yr On 6/15/2025 at 8:50 PM, Khani1 said:Does RJ Barrett do anything for you?Knicks got better when they traded him. He is a chucker
June 17, 20251 yr 28 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:No wonder Rutgers didn't make the tournament, this reeks of Simmons 2.0I was just coming on here to ask about this. No matter any scenario, the Sixers are screwed. The #3 pick is losing value because of this. Maybe McCain’s grandson can lead us to a championship.
June 17, 20251 yr 16 minutes ago, Khani1 said:I was just coming on here to ask about this. No matter any scenario, the Sixers are screwed. The #3 pick is losing value because of this. Maybe McCain’s grandson can lead us to a championship.Well, Brooklyn can trade up for him at 3. He will be the biggest name on a large market team.
June 17, 20251 yr 26 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Well, Brooklyn can trade up for him at 3. He will be the biggest name on a large market team.I’m not saying a trade still can’t happen but I would imagine we would get less than what we would have if his guy cooperated with other teams.
June 17, 20251 yr 28 minutes ago, Khani1 said:I’m not saying a trade still can’t happen but I would imagine we would get less than what we would have if his guy cooperated with other teams.Or he isn't the clear #3 guy and VJ and Tre are prospects on his level. Will always be a team or two that fall in love with the what if, it happens every single year. The value is still there.
June 17, 20251 yr 58 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:Well, Brooklyn can trade up for him at 3. He will be the biggest name on a large market team.It's probably a 5 to 7 man draft then a drop off happens.
June 17, 20251 yr 18 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:It's probably a 5 to 7 man draft then a drop off happens.I don't necessarily think the 6ers need a super star. They have 3 good scorers aside from Embiid and George. Load up on lengthy wings and bigs and try to build a complete roster for once. I'm fine with moving down to 8 if they get all of brooklyns 1st round picks as well.
June 17, 20251 yr The new ESPN Mock has more info on the Sixers leaning Edgecombe over Bailey .... Edgecombe takes over this spot from Ace Bailey in ESPN's mock draft after a positive visit to Philadelphia, where sources say he made a strong impression in a private workout as well as in meetings with the front office and ownership. He appears to be "the leader in the clubhouse" currently, with Bailey losing momentum after refusing to visit, initially unsatisfied with his search for a proven pathway to development. However, Bailey is scheduled to work out in Philadelphia at the end of this week, and we'll see if he's able to sway the tides in his favor.The feedback from his interviews at the draft combine in Chicago was not all that positive, with some teams expressing concern about his lack of preparation and focus. NBA executives say Bailey has been polarizing in internal front office conversations because of questions about his feel for the game and lack of polish, creating a wider draft range than initially anticipated.Surrounding the hyper-explosive Edgecombe with prolific 3-point shooters such as Tyrese Maxey, Jared McCain, Quentin Grimes and Paul George could add another dimension to the Sixers' offense, especially if the team buys into the development of his passing ability long term.Should Edgecombe not be selected here, most teams expect him to be drafted one pick later by Charlotte at No. 4, but he has also worked out in front of Washington in the predraft process, an indication there might be some trade scenarios in play with the Wizards moving up, potentially as high as No. 3. -- Givony
June 17, 20251 yr ESPN.comUpdated NBA mock draft with movement in the top 10: How w...With the draft eight days away, Jonathan Givony and Jeremy Woo share the latest intel from around the league.
June 17, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:The new ESPN Mock has more info on the Sixers leaning Edgecombe over Bailey ....That was the rumor when they reported the Edgecombe visit before any word on Ace. They it came out soon after that Ace was coming too. Don't now if he actually did it not though considering today's news.
June 18, 20251 yr The Pelicans have acquired the Pacers 1st round pick. So now the Pelicans have pick 7, and 23 this year. Could that be a deal sweetner to move up with the 6ers?7, 23, and Murphy?
June 18, 20251 yr 8 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:The Pelicans have acquired the Pacers 1st round pick. So now the Pelicans have pick 7, and 23 this year. Could that be a deal sweetner to move up with the 6ers?7, 23, and Murphy?After Bane and what NO is apparently asking for, I don’t think there is any way we would get that much for #3.
June 18, 20251 yr 20 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:I don't necessarily think the 6ers need a super star. They have 3 good scorers aside from Embiid and George. Load up on lengthy wings and bigs and try to build a complete roster for once. I'm fine with moving down to 8 if they get all of brooklyns 1st round picks as well.That is VJ. If we learned anything from the Finals is you need a dog at the guard position to disrupt opposing offenses
June 18, 20251 yr 30 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:That is VJ. If we learned anything from the Finals is you need a dog at the guard position to disrupt opposing offensesYeah. But also, Dort and McConnell are bench players who weren't top 3 picks. I'm moving down. You can find those dogs later.I wanted Jevon Carter in his draft class as well. I think he went in the 2nd round.
June 18, 20251 yr 13 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:The Pelicans have acquired the Pacers 1st round pick. So now the Pelicans have pick 7, and 23 this year. Could that be a deal sweetner to move up with the 6ers?7, 23, and Murphy?The pelicans would have to absolutely love ace to give up Murphy in that deal. Frankly i think some of the ace news coming out is somewhat a leak by a team that probably wants him to fall or get into a range where they can jump up to acquire himNot sure the sixers want 23 that’s extra guaranteed money on the books that they might not want.
Create an account or sign in to comment