July 2Jul 2 3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:I didnt think we had 12 million left. I thought we had 6 left on the MLE, and maybe like 6 on the BAE but those cant be combined.
July 2Jul 2 oh nevermind. My brain was too excited for easy math. That is 6M a year so that fit in with the rest of the MLE.
July 2Jul 2 So the best we can offer LeBron now is the vet min, which 99.99999% means he told us hes not coming.
July 2Jul 2 Just now, iladelphxx said:Oh perfect!! I totally forgot about the Bi-Annual Exception dollars!
July 2Jul 2 If we dont get LeBron, maybe Yabu on the minimum? He knows some 6ers, he has also played with Simons.
July 2Jul 2 Just now, mr_hunt said:Embiid for wemby!Gansey would never settle for such a small return.
July 2Jul 2 If Nick Nurse cant design an offense, we now have a bunch of ISO players in Brown, Simons, Philon... Embiid...
July 2Jul 2 Yesterday we thougth Jaylen Brown put us in that mix. Today, the roster just got even better with our Jordan Clarkson type bench scorer in Simons. Hes a 20+ ppg game scorer as a starter. Deep 3 range. The team just got even more enticing for LeBron today.LeBron really completes this team very nicely even in a backseat type of role.
July 2Jul 2 I wonder if something bigger is going on. We have a ton of guard depth now....almost like we have too many guards.
July 2Jul 2 Author 2 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:I wonder if something bigger is going on.We have a ton of guard depth now....almost like we have too many guards.something crazy like vj for chet…idk.
July 2Jul 2 2 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:I wonder if something bigger is going on.We have a ton of guard depth now....almost like we have too many guards.PG- Maxey, PhilonSG- VJ, SimonsNot too many. Just a starter and a backup in each role.VJ supposedly can kick out to SF though not ideal at his height hes got the length. So you can do that if necessary.LeBron really completes the team though and makes it all work seamlessly with lineups and complementary skills.Backup wing, or PF/C are the holes.I think Dean can also play SF. He can defend any position so you can basically consider him whatever you want. Tell you what though, beating the drum a ton I realize. But Embiid sticks out like a sore thumb on this roster. Theyre all young and athletic. This team can play fast. Then theres him. He doesnt fit the speed, nor the usage rate because Brown should be our #1 option. I feel like Gansey is definitely working on getting playable SF/PF/C depth for Embiid as we speak. Or, LeBron.
July 2Jul 2 Philon is the lone accident just because the value of BPA. There were no wings or bigs worth taking at that point and he was a major steal.Maybe some team that also had him higher on their board has a wing they want to send for Philon.BUThes the closest thing we have to a true PG on this team and that may be valuable. A real PG has been missing for a long time.
Create an account or sign in to comment