EMB Eliminator League

rrfierce

Might have to autodraft this one - daughter has an away soccer game this evening and I might be driving when it starts <_<

• Sad 1

i'll be ready to draft today. i'm that good. 

actually, i might have to autodraft as well...but i did pre-rank my players, so i'll make it work. 

On 8/17/2023 at 9:09 AM, mr_hunt said:

start at week 1, cowards! 

23 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

let's draft tonight!  start week 1 and make each playoff matchup 2 weeks!  idk if that works...but let's do it!

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

the draft really is today?  :lol:   

This is your fault, a-hole

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

seriously, i'd be in favor of postponing the draft if it meant we could get more teams. we need at least 10, imo. 

• Like 1

Ok, draft is postponed until we figure out what we are doing.  I’ll switch it to 10 teams tonight.

• Like 2

how does this work? Is it lowest scoring team is dropped each week? Do we Waiver Wire the displaced players? I have a work Happy Hour but I may be able to pre-rank/etc... assuming I know what I am supposed to be doing/expecting with regards to league format. 

2 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

how does this work? Is it lowest scoring team is dropped each week? Do we Waiver Wire the displaced players? I have a work Happy Hour but I may be able to pre-rank/etc... assuming I know what I am supposed to be doing/expecting with regards to league format. 

yes...this. you were in the league last year. 

• Haha 1